Meaning : Flax Colored, Flax, Flax colored, Unknown,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), LIE-nəs (English), LEE-nuws (German) , LYE nus,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Linus:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Linus:
- Linus is an uncommon boy's name of Greek origin. In Greek mythology Linus is the musician son of Apollo. In modern times, Linus was made famous by the child character in Charles Schulz's cartoon Peanuts.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Linus is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Linus is: Net.
- American Meaning: The name Linus is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Linus is: Net.
- Greek Meaning: The name Linus is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Linus is: Flaxen haired. Net. A Christian companion to Paul in Rome.
- Latin Meaning: The name Linus is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Linus is: Net.A Christian companion to Paul in Rome.
- From the Greek name Λινος (Linos) meaning "flax". In Greek legend he was the son of the god Apollo, who accidentally killed him in a contest. Another son of Apollo by this name was the music teacher of Herakles. The name was also borne by the second pope, serving after Saint Peter in the 1st century. In modern times it was the name of a character in Charles Schulz's comic strip 'Peanuts'.
Definition funny of Linus:
- He just wants to see other men's linuses.
- Linus sure is a king among men.
- "Linus is so good at giving advice" "Linus has a really unique name"
- Linus invented Linux.
- Example 1: Adaptation of Julius Caesar, a play by Shakespeare Calpurnia: "I doth fear greatly for my lord’s safety. O Mighty Linus, I prithee, protect Caesar, O Caesar, thy pride beest thy downfall" Example 2: Member of Linii: "O Mighty and Omnipotent Linus, grant me the Libido to last for 29 minutes. As I pray, provide me the sex drive I desire."
- leon forgot to replace the 5hour energy in the cabinet, so while being assfucked, his shemale pulled a linus
- shes such a granny, all she does is linus want me to teach u to linus
Expression information Linus:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Linus:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Linus:
- Linus - Linda Sharar
- Linus And Lucy by Vince Guaraldi Trio from the Album A Charlie Brown Christmas (Remastered & Expanded Edition)
- Linus And Lucy by Vince Guaraldi Trio from the Album Jazz for Peanuts - A Retrospective of the Charlie Brown Television Themes
- Linus And Lucy by Vince Guaraldi Trio from the Album A Boy Named Charlie Brown
- Linus and Lucy by Andrew York from the Album Perfect Sky
- Linus & Lucy (Album Version) by Wynton Marsalis Septet from the Album Joe Cool's Blues
- A Charlie Brown Christmas - Linus and Lucy Ringtone by The Theme Tune Kids from the Album A Charlie Brown Christmas - Linus and Lucy Ringtone
- Linus And Lucy by Vince Guaraldi Trio from the Album The Definitive Vince Guaraldi
- Wine And Chocolates (Linus Loves Remix) by Theophilus London from the Album Timez Are Weird These Nights [Explicit]
- Peanuts (Linus und Lucy) by TV Sounds Unlimited from the Album Greatest TV Themes: The 60s
Books about Linus:
- Linus the Vegetarian T. rex - Jul 9, 2013 by Robert Neubecker
- Lingus - Aug 7, 2015 by Mariana Zapata
- Linus on Life - Jan 1, 1967 by Charles Schulz
- General Chemistry (Dover Books on Chemistry) - Apr 1, 1988 by Linus Pauling
- Introduction to Quantum Mechanics with Applications to Chemistry (Dover Books on Physics) - Mar 1, 1985 by Linus Pauling and E. Bright Wilson Jr.
- Linus and Lucy (Piano Solo Sheets) - 2000 by Vince Guaraldi
- How to Live Longer and Feel Better - May 1, 2006 by Linus Pauling
- Practicing Medicine Without A License? The Story of the Linus Pauling Therapy for Heart Disease (Pauling Therapy... - Mar 17, 2008 by Owen Fonorow
- Linus and Lucy: Level 5 - Intermediate Showcase Solos Pop Sheet - Apr 2003 by Vince Guaraldi
- Linus Pauling in His Own Words: Selections From his Writings, Speeches and Interviews - Oct 30, 1995 by Barbara Marinacci
Movies about Linus:
- Linus Pauling, Crusading Scientist (Home Use)2008 NR
- Linus Pauling, Crusading Scientist (Institutional: Colleges/Universities)2008 NR
- Linus Pauling, Crusading Scientist (Institutional: HS/Libraries/Community Groups)2008 NR
- Linus Pauling, Crusading Scientist2009
- Charlie Rose with David Remnick, Malcolm Gladwell & Adam Gopnik; Stanley Tucci; Linus Torvalds2006
- Linus et boom Volume 1 - Saison 1 Unrated
- EL ANGEL DEL DESEO (TALK OF ANGELS) PENELOPE CRUZ,POLLY WALKER & LAS ALAS DE LA PALOMA (WINGS OF THE DOVE) HELENA...
- Linus Pauling: A Century of Science and Life by Linus Pauling
- Nine More Impossible Songs for Solo Guitar by Steven King, National Fingerstyle Guitar Champion
- Alas De La Paloma (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2011) Helena Bonham Carter; Linus Roache; Eliz1997
Wiki information Linus:
- Linus Pauling
- Physicist, Academic, Award Winner, Identity, Author, Person, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Physician, TV Actor
Linus Carl Pauling was an American chemist, biochemist, peace activist, author, and educator. He published more than 1200 papers and books, of which about 850 dealt with scientific topics. New Scientist reportedly called him one of the 20 greatest...
- Linus Torvalds
- Programmer, Author, Person, Name source, Topic, Software Developer, Operating System Developer, Person or entity appearing in film, Public speaker, Topic
Linus Benedict Torvalds is a Finnish American software engineer, who was the principal force behind the development of the Linux kernel that became the most popular kernel for operating systems. He later became the chief architect of the Linux kernel...
- Magazine, Periodical
linus was an Italian comics magazine published in Italy between 1965 and 2013. It was the first Italian magazine exclusively focused on comics.
- Benjamin Linus
- TV Character, Fictional Character, Topic
Benjamin "Ben" Linus is a fictional character portrayed by Michael Emerson on the ABC television series Lost. Ben was the leader of a group of island natives called the Others and was initially known as Henry Gale to the survivors of Oceanic Flight...
- Linus Roache
- Actor, Film actor, Award Winner, TV Actor, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Identity, Person
Linus Roache is an actor.
- Pope Linus
- Religious Leader, Person, Deceased Person
Linus was, according to several early sources, the second Bishop of Rome, and is listed by the Roman Catholic church as the second pope. His papacy lasted from c. 67 to his death. According to other early sources, Pope Clement I was the second pope;...
- Name source
In Greek mythology Linus refers to the musical son of Oeagrus, nominally Apollo, and the Muse Calliope. As the son of Apollo and a Muse, either Calliope or Terpsichore, he is considered the inventor of melody and rhythm. Linus taught music to his...
- Linus Omark
- Ice Hockey Right winger, Ice hockey player, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Linus Karl Heimer Omark is a Swedish professional ice hockey left winger currently playing with Salavat Yulaev Ufa of the Kontinental Hockey League. He was drafted by the Edmonton Oilers in the fourth round, 97th overall, of the 2007 NHL Entry Draft.
- Minor planet moon, Astronomical Discovery, Star system body, Celestial Object, Orbital Relationship, Namesake
Kalliope I Linus is an asteroid moon that orbits the large M-type asteroid 22 Kalliope. It was discovered on August 29, 2001, by astronomers Jean-Luc Margot and Michael E. Brown with the Keck telescope. Another team also detected the moon with the...
- Person, Featured artist, Musical Artist