Meaning : From Lewin's Town, From Lewin's town,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Livingston:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Livingston:
- English Meaning: The name Livingston is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Livingston is: From Lyfing's town.
Definition funny of Livingston:
- its not uncommon for girls in livingston to have more than 1 nose jobs
- Livingston is a town full of jews, and asians, thats all rich and insanly smart with absolutely nothing to do on nights
- 1."Wow check out all those fancy cars!" "Yes, we have entered the town of Livingston." 2."Lets go to Starbucks on Livingston Ave. and partay!!"
- Livingston is the center of the universe; only the most privileged get to inhabit it and live in its glory.
- Livingston kids smoke weed, do horse tranquilizers, cocaine, heroin, shrooms, salvia, and all other drugs possible
- That Guy is such a Livingston Guy's a total Livingston Take a goddamn shower, you Livingston
- "Oh my god, look at him, he is so from livingston!"
Expression information Livingston:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Livingston:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Livingston:
- Livingston Saturday Night by Jimmy Buffett from the Album Son Of A Son Of A Sailor
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull: Be / Dear Father / Lonely Looking Sky / Sanctus / Skybird / Be (Encore) (Live Greek... by Neil Diamond from the Album Love At The Greek
- Livingston's Gone To Texas by Jimmy Buffett from the Album Living And Dying In 3 / 4 Time
- Lady Cunningham of Livingston by Theresa Morrison from the Album Laments and Merry Melodies from Cape Breton Island
- To See the Sun Come Down (feat. Jay Boogie & Andrew "Scrap" Livingston) by Mike Doughty from the Album Stellar Motel
- Livingston Saturday Night by Jimmy Buffett from the Album Boats, Beaches, Bars & Ballads
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Hollywood Pictures Orchestra from the Album Adventure Cinema (The 26 Greatest Movie Scores)
- Livingston Storm (Remastered) by Lotus from the Album Nomad (Remastered Version) [Live 6.08.2013]
- Livingston Saturday Night (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Jimmy Buffet) by Albert 2 Stone from the Album Greatest Karaoke Hits, Vol. 73 (Karaoke Version)
- Never Let Me Go (Livingston/Evans) by The Bob Florence Limited Edition from the Album Whatever Bubbles Up
Books about Livingston:
- Into Africa: The Epic Adventures of Stanley and Livingstone - Apr 13, 2004 by Martin Dugard
- Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart: Thirty True Things You Need to Know Now - Mar 4, 2008 by Gordon Livingston and Elizabeth Edwards
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull: The Complete Edition - Oct 21, 2014 by Richard Bach and Russell Munson
- How I Found Livingstone (Wordsworth World Literature) (Wordsworth Classics of World Literature) - May 15, 2010 by Henry Morton Stanley
- The Search - Jul 26, 2015 by Grace Livingston Hill
- A Corner of Destiny - Aug 26, 2015 by Grace Livingston Hill
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull - Feb 7, 2006 by Richard Bach and Russell Munson
- The Witness - Mar 24, 2011 by Grace Livingston Hill
- The City of Fire - May 17, 2012 by Grace Livingston Hill
- The Obsession of Victoria Gracen - Mar 25, 2009 by Grace Livingston Hill
Movies about Livingston:
- The Road to Livingston2013 NR CC
- The Livingston Gardener2015 NR CC
- Heart Of The Rockies:Robert Livingston NR CC
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull1973 G CC
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull2013 G
- Juan Salvador Gaviota1973 G
- Jonathan Livingston: Seagull1973 G
- DVD-Livingston Taylor's Excellent Guitar Lesson2004 NR
- Livingston Gardener2015
- Jonathan Livingston le Goéland Unrated
Wiki information Livingston:
- Livingston F.C.
- Sports Team, Football team
Livingston Football Club, is a Scottish football club based in Livingston, West Lothian. Livingston currently play in the Scottish Championship and were founded in 1943 as Ferranti Thistle, a works team. The club was admitted to the Scottish Football...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Livingston is a township in Essex County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township's population was 29,366, reflecting an increase of 1,975 from the 27,391 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Sports Team Location, Location, Capital of administrative division, Dated location
Livingston, is the largest town in West Lothian, Scotland. It is the fourth post-World War II new town to be built in Scotland, designated in 1962. It is about 15 miles west of Edinburgh and 30 miles east of Glasgow, and is bordered by the towns of...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, Capital of administrative division, Dated location, Travel destination, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Livingston is a city and the county seat of Park County, Montana, United States. Livingston is located in southwestern Montana, on the Yellowstone River, north of Yellowstone National Park. The population was 7,044 at the 2010 census.
- HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, Capital of administrative division, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
Livingston is a town in Polk County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,335 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Polk County. It is seventy-five miles north of Houston. This town was settled in 1835 as Springfield. Its name was...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Livingston is a city in Merced County, California. Livingston is located 7 miles west-northwest of Atwater, at an elevation of 131 feet. According to the 2010 census, the city population was 13,058, up from 10,473 at the 2000 census. Livingston's...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Capital of administrative division, Dated location, Location, HUD County Place, Statistical region
Livingston is a city in Sumter County, Alabama, United States. At the 2000 census the population was 3,297. The city is the county seat of Sumter County. It was named in honor of Edward Livingston, of the Livingston family of New York.
- Statistical region, Namesake, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Livingston is the name of a town in Izabal Department, eastern Guatemala, at the mouth of the Río Dulce at the Gulf of Honduras. The town serves as the municipal seat of the municipality of the same name. It was Guatemala's main port on the Caribbean...
- Location, Statistical region, Capital of administrative division, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Livingston is a town in Overton County, Tennessee, United States, and serves as the county seat. The population was 3,498 at the 2000 census and 4,058 at the 2010 census. The current mayor, Curtis Hayes, began serving his mayoral position in...
- Robert R. Livingston
- Family member, Person Or Being In Fiction, U.S. Congressperson, Name source, Politician, Person, Author, Deceased Person
Robert R Livingston was an American lawyer, politician, diplomat from New York, and a Founding Father of the United States. He was known as "The Chancellor", after the office he held for 25 years.