Meaning : Trickster God, Mischievous,
Pronunciation : LO-kee , LOCK ee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Loki:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Loki:
- Scandinavian boys name of uncertain origin. From Norse mythology, a deceitful, sneaky and untrustworthy god. Popular in Scandinavia since 2000.
- Loki is an uncommon boy's name of Old Norse origin. In the Old Norse mythology, Loki was the mischievous troublemaker in the Norse pantheon of Gods.
- Norse Meaning: The name Loki is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Loki is: God of destruction.
- Meaning unknown, possibly derived from the Indo-European root *leug meaning "to break". In Norse legend Loki was a trickster god associated with magic and fire. Over time he became more and more evil, and he was eventually chained to a rock by the other gods.
Definition funny of Loki:
- Times change, Gods change - why not honor Loki?
- Loki is the god of mischief.
- "You just got Loki'd." "He's just Loki'ing, ignore him." "That guy is such a Loki."
- Back before it came out in print again, I wanted a copy of Susan Kay's 'Phantom'. Since Erik wears a mask, and Loki's all about masks, I prayed to him to convince my dad to shell out 55 dollars on a used copy. Shortly afterward he ordered it, we walked into a bookstore, and I thought, "It would be really funny if I found that book here." Unfortunately, we did, and bought it--for 50 cents! When a month later I heard it was coming back into print by popular demand, I knew Loki was dancing up in the clouds, laughing hysterically and my mortal stupidity. If I'd been patient, I would have got in good time, but Loki believes in everyone getting their wishes. (True story.)
- Girl 1: TUMBLRRRRRRRRRRR. Girl 2: Has she been Loki'd? Girl 3: Of course she has. Loki is beautiful and perfect. Girl 1: *cries* I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM OKAY?
- Loki's awesome. :D The Mythical Detective Loki. Check it out, peoples.
- man ever since they killed off loki the sereies has realy sucked
Expression information Loki:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Loki:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Loki:
- Drunken Style (feat. Loki) [Phonk Beta Remix] by Brotha Lynch Hung from the Album Lynch By Inch, Suicide Note
- Loki God of Fire by Manowar from the Album Gods of War
- Largest Way To Represent (feat. Loki & K.A.T.) [Explicit] by Mr.Doctor from the Album Sworn In....95/01
- Loki & Thor (Radio Edit) by JEAN MARIE & Mister V feat. Berserker from the Album Loki & Thor
- Shadows of Loki by Brian Tyler from the Album Thor: The Dark World (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- The Trial of Loki by Brian Tyler from the Album Thor: The Dark World (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Loki's Lie by Patrick Doyle from the Album Thor
- Usual Suspects (feat. B-Flat, D-Dubb, E-Moe, JV, Loki, Phonk Beta, Tall Cann G & Zagg) by Brotha Lynch Hung from the Album Lynch By Inch, Suicide Note
- Manipulate the Women (First Degree The D.E., M Sane, Loki) [Explicit] by First Degree The D.E., Loki, M Sane from the Album Fahrenheit Collectables, Gangsta Collabs [Explicit]
- Largest Way 2 Represent (feat. DJ KAT, Loki) [Explicit] by Mr. Doctor from the Album Setripn' Bloccstyle [Explicit]
Books about Loki:
- Loki: Agent of Asgard Volume 1: Trust Me - Sep 2, 2014 by Al Ewing and Lee Garbett
- Loki - Feb 2, 2011 by Mike Vasich
- Gods and Mortals: Fourteen Free Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Novels Featuring Thor, Loki, Greek Gods, Native American... - Mar 28, 2015 by C. Gockel and S. T. Bende
- God in Flames, God in Fetters: Loki's Role in the Northern Religions - Aug 27, 2015 by Stephan Grundy and Ben Waggoner
- Loki: Agent of Asgard Volume 2: I Cannot Tell a Lie - May 12, 2015 by Al Ewing and Jorge Coelho
- Loki: Agent of Asgard Vol. 3: Last Days - Oct 13, 2015 by Marvel Comics
- Loki's Wolves (Blackwell Pages) - Apr 15, 2014 by K. L. Armstrong and M. A. Marr
- The Gospel of Loki - May 5, 2015 by Joanne M. Harris
- Loki: Nine Naughty Tales of the Trickster - Jun 5, 2012 by Mike Vasich
- The Paranormal 13 (13 free books featuring witches, vampires, werewolves, mermaids, psychics, Loki, time travel... - Oct 12, 2014 by Christine Pope and K.A. Poe
Movies about Loki:
- Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok2005 CC
- The Mythical Detective Loki2013 NR CC
- Thor & Loki: Blood Brothers Season 12011 CC
- Marvel Knights: Thor & Loki Blood Brothers2011 NR
- Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok, Vol. 6: The All Seeing Eye2006 Unrated
- Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok, Vol. 5 - Sisters of Fury2006 Unrated
- Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok, Vol. 2: Love and War2005 Unrated
- Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok (Vol. 1) + Series Box2005 Unrated
- Thor And Loki: Blood Brothers2013 PG-13
- Disasters of the Century - Episode 18 - Loki's Revenge2007
Wiki information Loki:
- Comic Book Character, Fictional Character, Film character, TV Character
Loki is a fictional character that appears in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. He is the adoptive brother and archenemy of Thor. He is based on the being of the same name from Norse mythology. The character first appeared historically...
- Film character, Fictional Character, Deity, Person Or Being In Fiction
In Norse mythology, Loki, Loptr, or Hveðrungr is a god or jötunn. Loki is the son of Fárbauti and Laufey, and the brother of Helblindi and Býleistr. By the jötunn Angrboða, Loki is the father of Hel, the wolf Fenrir, and the world serpent...
- Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
- Animated TV Program, Adapted Work, Film, Topic, TV Program
The Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok is a manga by Sakura Kinoshita published from August 1999 to October 2004. A television anime based upon the manga series ran for 26 episodes from April 5, 2003 to September 27, 2003 in Japan. The series...
- Ja Rule
- Hardcore hip hop Artist, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Topic, Lyricist, Topic, Film actor, Social network user, , Broadcast Artist
Jeffrey Atkins, better known by his stage name Ja Rule, is an American rapper, singer, and actor from Queens, New York. Born in Hollis, Queens, he debuted in 1999 with Venni Vetti Vecci and its single "Holla Holla". From 1999 to 2005, Ja Rule had...
Loki is the name of a C++ software library written by Andrei Alexandrescu as part of his book Modern C++ Design. The library makes extensive use of C++ template metaprogramming and implements several commonly used tools: typelist, functor, singleton,...
- Loki Software
- Video game Business, Video Game Developer, Video Game Publisher, Organization, Identity, Employer, Defunct Organization, Business Operation
Loki Software, Inc. was a video game developer based in Tustin, California, United States, that ported several video games from Microsoft Windows to Linux. It took its name from the Norse deity Loki. Although successful in its goal of bringing games...
- Loki Schmidt
- Deceased Person, Person
Hannelore "Loki" Schmidt, née Glaser was a German environmentalist. She was the wife of Helmut Schmidt, who was the Chancellor of Germany from 1974 to 1982.
Loki, officially designated 76mm HEAA Rocket T220, was an American unguided anti-aircraft rocket based on the German Taifun. Like the Taifun, Loki never saw service in its original role, but later found widespread use as a sounding rocket. It was so...
Loki was the codename for a home computer under development at Sinclair Research during the mid-1980s. The name came from the Norse god Loki, god of mischief and thieves. Loki was based on the ZX Spectrum, but intended to rival the Commodore Amiga as...
In Norse mythology, Útgarða-Loki was the ruler of the castle Útgarðr in Jötunheimr. He was one of the Jötnar and his name means literally "Loki of the Outyards," to distinguish him from Loki, the companion of Thor.