Origin : Limburgish,
Pronunciation : LOR ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lor:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Lor:
- Limburgish short form of LAURENS
Definition funny of Lor:
- You seen my lor sista ? Girl, shut ya lor a*s up !
- Imma rock that Lor girl if she say sum again yo
- "I'll need you to meet me at the train station around 2pm tomorrow?" "Ok LOR" "Can LOR" "Fine LOR" "No problem LOR" "Anything you say LOR" "Whatever LOR"
- Ahhh, look at her, she's such a Lor....
- "Hello!" said the Lors. The Lors rocks!
- Using both armrests in public seats with people sitting next to you is a serious LOR
- That bitch just gave him head in public... LOR
Songs about Lor:
- Roob Lor Pu Tai by The Paradise Bangkok Molam International Band from the Album 21st Century Molam
- Si ingerii au demonii lor by Dan Bittman from the Album Si ingerii au demonii lor
- Medley: Holy Spirit, Thou Art Welcome/Visit Us Now/Surely The Presence Of The Lor Is In This Place by Daywind Family Of Artists from the Album We Will Know Joy: A Worship Experience
- March Of The Lor by The Sword from the Album Age of Winters
- Tout l'or des hommes by Celine Dion from the Album 1 fille & 4 types
- Burning Bridges (De L'or pour les braves - Kelly's Heroes) by Cinema Sounds Orchestra from the Album Ciné folies (20 titres des plus joyeux moments du cinéma)
- Tout l'or des hommes by Celine Dion from the Album On ne change pas
- L'or De Ton Corps (feat. Negus Johwell) by Alan Cavé from the Album Timeless Vol. 2
- Prelude, Cello Suite No. 1- J.S. Bach, Arranged By Michael Lor by Scott Kritzer from the Album Classical Guitar Christmas
- Vincenzo Bellini: Beatrice Di Tenda: Act II, "Al Castigo a Lor Dovuto" by Joan Sutherland, Giuseppe Campora, Raina Kabaivanska, Dino Dondi, Piero De Palma, Walter Gullino, La Scala Orchestra, La Scala Chorus, Antonino Votto from the Album Vincenzo Bellini: Beatrice di Tenda (1961), Volume 1
Books about Lor:
- Lor Banesmith: A Story of Phinea - Aug 31, 2013 by Al Leigh
- L'or du bout du monde T3 (Grand roman) (French Edition) - May 7, 2014 by Tamara McKinley
- Circleborn (The Broken Circle Book 1) - Jul 22, 2015 by Lor Haase
- Tintin au Pays de l'Or Noir (Land of Black Gold) (Les Aventures de Tintin) (French Edition) - Sep 15, 1993 by Herge
- Lor Dak - Book 1 - DIANE - Feb 14, 2011 by John Northern
- Skinwalker Shards Linger - Aug 13, 2013 by Hoss Lors
- The Beast of Lor - Sep 1977 by Clyde Robert Bulla and Ruth Sanderson
- L'Or de Blaise Cendrars (Fiche de lecture): Résumé Complet Et Analyse Détaillée De L'oeuvre (French Edition) - Sep 19, 2014 by Jean-Bosco D'otreppe
- Lor Mandela - Destruction from Twins - Feb 17, 2010 by L. Carroll
- Lor Dak - Book 2 - THE CITY OF ID (Lor-Dak) - Mar 8, 2011 by John Northern
Movies about Lor:
- Les Aventures de Tintin: Au Pays de l'Or Noir/Pour Sydney2006 Unrated
- L'Or des Anges - Online children's choirs [DVD] (2008) Philippe Reypens NR
- L'Or du ciel
- L'or vert de Madagascar
- De l'or en barres1951 Unrated
- Tintin - 3 aventures - Vol. 5 : Objectif Lune + On a marché sur la Lune + Tintin au pays de l'or noir
- Le lien sacre / l'or du ciel - Coffret 2 DVD Unrated
- C'est notre Sport - Victoire du Canada lors de la Coupe du Monde de Hockey 2004
- Les Aventures de Tintin : Le Crabe aux pinces d'or / Au pays de l'or noir
- La ruée vers l'or noir Unrated
Wiki information Lor:
- Administrative Division, Region, French Region, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Lorraine is a former duchy annexed to France in 1766. It is now one of the 27 regions of France. The regional prefecture is Metz, although the largest metropolitan area of Lorraine is Nancy. Lorraine's name is derived from the medieval kingdom of...
- Electronic rock Artist, Award Nominee, Lyricist, Person, Award Winner, Record Producer, Featured artist, Topic, Composer, Musician
Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor, known by her stage name Lorde, is a New Zealand singer and songwriter. Born in Takapuna and raised in Devonport, Auckland, she became interested in performing as a child. In her early teens, she signed with Universal...
- Benzodiazepine Drug, Drug ingredient, Abused substance, Medical Treatment, Drug, Chemical Compound, Chemical Element
A benzodiazepine with anxiolytic, anti-anxiety, anticonvulsant, anti-emetic and sedative properties. Lorazepam enhances the effect of the inhibitory neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid on the GABA receptors by binding to a site that is distinct...
- Lor, Aisne
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
Lor is a commune in the Aisne department in Picardy in northern France. It is around 30 km north of Reims.
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Identity, Sports Team Location, Location
Lorient is a commune and a seaport in the Morbihan department in Brittany in north-western France.
- Drug, Drug ingredient, Medical Treatment, Chemical Element, Chemical Compound
Loratadine is a second-generation selective inverse agonist of peripheral histamine H₁-receptors used to treat allergies. In structure, it is closely related to tricyclic antidepressants, such as imipramine, and is distantly related to the atypical...
- Male Noble Rank, Noble rank, Government office category, Character Rank
Lord is an appellation for a person or deity who has authority, control, or power over others; a master, chief, or ruler. The appellation can also denote certain persons who hold a title of the peerage in the United Kingdom, or are entitled to...
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Award Winner, Social network user, Topic, Musical Artist, Musician, Featured artist, Award Nominee, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film
Laure Pester, professionally known as Lorie, is a French singer. Sometimes referred to as the French version of Britney Spears, she has sold over 8 million albums and singles worldwide as of December 2007. Her first studio album Près de toi was...
- FC Lorient
- Organization, Football team, Sports Team, Professional Sports Team
Football Club Lorient-Bretagne Sud is a French association football club based in Lorient, Brittany. The club was founded in 1926 and currently play in Ligue 1, the top level of French football. Lorient plays its home matches at the Stade du Moustoir...
- Hard rock Artist, Social network user, Broadcast Artist, Award Winner, TV program guest, Award Nominee, Person, Musical tribute act, Musical Group, Musical Artist
Lordi is a Finnish hard rock and heavy metal band, formed in 1992 by the band's lead singer, songwriter and costume maker, Mr Lordi. Beside their melodic metal music Lordi is known for wearing monster masks and using horror elements with pyrotechnics...