Meaning : Famed Warrior, Louisa is a variation of the name Louise and means "fame", "loud", "fighter" or "warrior"., Famous Warrior, Famous warrior,
Pronunciation : loo EE sah, loo-EEZ-ə (English), loo-EES-ə (English) , (LuwIYZah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Louisa:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Louisa:
- Louisa is a feminine name of Latin origin, and is the feminine version of the masculine name Louis. Louis is said to mean ‘Famed Warrior’. The French version of the name Louisa is Louise, which is perhaps the version most commonly found in Britain. Louisa May Alcott was an American novelist.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Louisa is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Louisa is: Famous in war.
- American Meaning: The name Louisa is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Louisa is: Famous in war.
- Latin Meaning: The name Louisa is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Louisa is: Latin feminine form of Louis: Famous warrior. Famous Bearer: Louisa M. Alcott, who wrote 'Little Women'.
- French Meaning: The name Louisa is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Louisa is: Famous warrior. Renowned fighter.
- Latinate feminine form of LOUIS
Definition funny of Louisa:
- Girl #1: I'm going to hang out with Louisa today. Girl #2: You're friends with Louisa? Lucky! I wish I had someone understanding to talk to.
- "Lets thrown a surprise party for her!" "We can't, she is a Louisa."
- Guy: you know Louisa your the most intresting person i've ever met. Louisa: Thanks thats sweet, your so legit man.
- 'I'm so glad Louisa is my best friend'
- w00p Louisa
- " Wow that soccer mom is spicy!" " Of course she is, she's a Louisa!"
- louisa: i love sloths me: okay...
Expression information Louisa:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Louisa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Louisa:
- Louise Louisa - Mew
- Louisa by Lord Huron from the Album Strange Trails [Explicit]
- Jane and Louisa by Louise Bennett from the Album Children's Jamaican Songs and Games
- Louisa And Martin by Colin Towns from the Album Doc Martin - Music From The Hit ITV Series
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott by Janet Leigh, June Allyson, Peter Lawford from the Album Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- I Love Louisa (From "The Band Wagon") by Fred Astaire, Nanette Fabray, Oscar Levant from the Album Fred Astaire at the Movies, Vol. 5
- I Love Louisa by Fred Astaire from the Album That's Entertainment (4 CD)
- I Love Louisa by Fredd Astaire from the Album The Band Wagon (O.S.T - 1953)
- Oh Louisa by Mount Carmel from the Album Real Women
- Old Louisa's Movin' On (feat. Andre Bohren) by Spencer Bohren from the Album Blackwater Music
Books about Louisa:
- Louisa Meets Bear: A Novel - Jun 9, 2015 by Lisa Gornick
- Louisa May Alcott: Complete Collection Works with analysis and historical background (Annotated and Illustrated... - Jan 23, 2014 by Louisa May Alcott
- Speak: A Novel - Jul 7, 2015 by Louisa Hall
- Louisa May Alcott: Good Wives (illustrated) - Feb 14, 2015 by Louisa May Alcott
- Rose in Bloom A Sequel to 'Eight Cousins' - Dec 18, 2012 by Louisa May Alcott
- The Louisa Alcott Reader: a Supplementary Reader for the Fourth Year of School - May 17, 2012 by Louisa May Alcott
- Louisa May Alcott On Race, Sex, And Slavery - Apr 17, 1997 by Louisa May Alcott and Sarah Elbert
- Louisa May Alcott: The Woman Behind Little Women - Oct 26, 2010 by Harriet Reisen
- Louisa May Alcott's Christmas Treasury - Jun 1, 2002 by Louisa May Alcott and Stephen W. Hines
- Louisa May Alcott: Rose in Bloom (illustrated) - Mar 19, 2015 by Louisa May Alcott
Movies about Louisa:
- American Masters: Louisa May Alcott: The Woman Behind Little Women2009 PG CC
- American Masters: Louisa May Alcott - Woman Behind2015 NR
- The Baron: The Complete Series1966 NR
- Louise - A Word of Love / The Embrace Unrated
- "Phoenix Rising" (US Version)(In Cantonese w/ Chinese & English Subtitled) Hong Kong TVB 20 Episode Drama Series...2009
- Yoga For Beginners with Louisa Sear & Rachel Zinman
- Louisa May Alcott's Little Women
- Cheba Louisa2013
- Louise - A Word of Love / The Embrace Unrated
- 肝膽崑崙 Guts Of Man - TVB Kung Fu Classic, Cantonese/Mandarin audio, English/Chinese subtitle, Sammul Chan, Ron Ng...2004
Wiki information Louisa:
- Louisa May Alcott
- Novelist, Person, Topic, Film story contributor, Hall of fame inductee, Deceased Person, Name source, Identity, Periodical editor, Topic
Louisa May Alcott was an American novelist and poet best known as the author of the novel Little Women and its sequels Little Men and Jo's Boys. Raised by her transcendentalist parents, Abigail May and Amos Bronson Alcott in New England, she grew up...
- Location, Capital of administrative division, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Louisa is a town in Louisa County, Virginia, United States. The population was 1,401 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Louisa County.
- HUD County Place, Location, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, Dated location
Louisa is a home rule-class city located at the merger of the Levisa and Tug Forks into the Big Sandy River. It is located in Lawrence County, Kentucky, in the United States and is the seat of its county. The population was 2,467 at the 2010 census.
- Louisa Nécib
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Athlete, Football player, Person, Olympic athlete
Louisa Nécib is a French women's international footballer who plays for French club Olympique Lyon of the Division 1 Féminine. She plays as a central attacking midfielder and is described as a "gifted playmaker" who "possesses superb technique"....
- Louisa County
- Newspaper circulation area, Location, US County, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Louisa County is a county located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 33,153. The county seat is Louisa.
- Louisa Adams
- Person, Deceased Person, Politician
Louisa Catherine Johnson Adams, wife of John Quincy Adams, was First Lady of the United States from 1825 to 1829. She is the only First Lady born outside of the United States.
- Louisa Lytton
- Actor, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Influence Node, Person, Film actor, Award Winner
Louisa Claire Lytton is an English actress born in Camden and living in Islington. She rose to fame in 2005 when joining EastEnders as Ruby Allen. After leaving EastEnders in November 2006, Lytton joined The Bill as PC Beth Green, a role she played...
- Pop Artist, Composer, Musical Artist, Musician, Featured artist, Person, Award Nominee
Foxes, born Louisa Rose Allen on 29 April 1989, is an English singer and songwriter. Her vocals featured on Zedd's 2013 single "Clarity", which peaked at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 and won a Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording. Her debut...
- Louisa County
- Literature Subject, Location, Statistical region, Dated location, Administrative Division, Newspaper circulation area, US County, HUD Foreclosure Area
Louisa County is a county located in the U.S. state of Iowa. As of the 2010 census, the population was 11,387. The county seat is Wapello. Louisa County is part of the Muscatine Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- Louisa Moritz
- Actor, TV Actor, Measured person, Person, Film actor
Louisa Moritz is a Cuban-American actress, real estate holder and former lawyer.