Meaning : Used predominately in French, meaning 'man from Lucania'., From Lucania, From Lucanus,
Pronunciation : LOOK , LUKE, (LUWK),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Luc:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Luc:
- Luke is a name with Greek origins. The meaning of the name Luke is from Luciana. An alternate spelling of the name Luke includes Luc. It is less commonly a surname. Famous Lukes include country singer Luke Brian, actors Luke Perry and Luke Wilson, and comic artist Luke Ross. Luke Short was an American cowboy and Luke Ravenstahl is the mayor of Pitssburg, Pennsylvania. Fictional characters named Luke include those from television shows, such as The Tribe, Degrassi, Gilmore Girls, Jessie, and General Hospital. The most famous movie Luke is Luke Skywalker, from the Star Wars films, who was named after its creator, George Lucas. WikiName.net users who like the name Luke also tend to like names that are of Hebrew and British origins.
- Luc is a variant of the Greek boy's name Luke, meaning 'from Lucanus'. The spelling Luc is common in French and Dutch speaking regions and is rarely seen in English speaking regions.
- French Meaning: The name Luc is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Luc is: Light; illumination. Form of Luke.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Luc is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Luc is: light'.
- French form of LUKE
Definition funny of Luc:
- Loyal as Luc
- OMG its luc! lets get his autograph!
- As LUC would have it, the "dream girl" I met 48 hours ago left me, stole my life savings, took my cat, ate all my food and called my Mom and told her I was a terrorist in training.
- He is soo Luc Beth is in love with Luc Girl 1: Who's that !! Girl 2: Oh thats *names hot got* Girl 1: Oh wow he's soo Luc !
- ~bye, lucs! see u tomorrow
- "man this bitch is a train wreck shes gonna need some bare luc" "oi blud hook me up wiv some luc ite?"
- Guy 1: yo you suck i'm awesome Guy 2: man don't be a luc
Expression information Luc:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Luc:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Luc:
- Fragment Four....Love Won't Leave Me Alone (feat. Nikolaj Grandjean & Jean Luc Ponty) by Kenneth Bager from the Album Buddha Lounge Classics - Essential Chilled Bar Grooves
- King Kong [feat. Jean-Luc Ponty] by Jeff Lorber Fusion from the Album Hacienda
- Tune for Jean Luc by Irish Celtic Music from the Album Instrumentals - Irish Celtic Music
- Ô Vierge Sainte, réjouis-toi (Luc 1, 28-42) (Office des Vêpres) by Divna et le Choeur Melodi from the Album La Gloire de Byzance
- Mozart: Dixit Dominus and Magnificat in C, K.193 - 2. Magnificat anima mea (Luc. 1:46-55) by Eberhard Büchner and Herbert Kegel and Hermann Christian Polster and Mitsuko Shirai and Radio-Sinfonie-Orchester Leipzig and Rundfunkchor Leipzig from the Album Mozart: The Masonic Music / Litanies (Complete Mozart Edition)
- Antienne : Ascendit Autem VII (Luc 2,1-5) by Dom André Saint-Cyr Choeur des moines de Saint-Benoît-du-Lac from the Album Chants grégoriens de Noël (Christmas Gregorian Chants)
- Ô Vierge Sainte, réjouis-toi (Luc 1, 28-42) (5e ton) by Divna et le Choeur Melodi from the Album La Gloire de Byzance
- Luc 01 by La Bible from the Album PDV Nouveau Testament Français Parole de Vie African Voices (dramatisé) - French Bible
- "Luke's Personalized Happy Birthday Song (Luc, Luk)" by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Imagine Me - Personalized Music for Kids: Luke
- We Must Wait (feat. Jean-Luc De Meyer) by Haujobb from the Album We Must Wait
Books about Luc:
- Luc: Wolves of the Rising Sun #3 (Mating Season Collection) - Jul 22, 2015 by Kenzie Cox and Mating Season Collection
- Luc (Italian Shipping Millionaires Series #4) (The Italian Shipping Millionaires) - Feb 13, 2015 by Marianne Knightly
- Negative Certainties (Religion and Postmodernism) - Sep 11, 2015 by Jean-Luc Marion and Stephen E. Lewis
- A Brief History of Thought: A Philosophical Guide to Living (Learning to Live) - Dec 27, 2011 by Luc Ferry
- The Other Paris - Oct 27, 2015 by Luc Sante
- Death in Brittany: A Mystery - Jun 30, 2015 by Jean-Luc Bannalec
- Low Life: Lures and Snares of Old New York - Nov 24, 2003 by Luc Sante
- Scientific Writing: A Reader and Writer's Guide - Jul 19, 2011 by Jean-Luc Lebrun
- German U-Boat Ace Rolf Mützelburg: The Patrols of U-203 in World War II - Jul 28, 2015 by Luc Braeuer
- Listening (Perspectives in Continental Philosophy) - May 15, 2007 by Jean-Luc Nancy and Charlotte Mandell
Movies about Luc:
- Puss in Boots; Told by Tracey Ullman with Music by Jean Luc Ponty2012 NR CC
- Jean-Luc Godard2008 NR
- Marcel Ophuls and Jean-Luc Godard: The Meeting in St-Gervais2015 NR
- Handel - Hercules / Shimell, DiDonato, Spence, Bohlin, Ernman, Kirkbride, Les Arts Florissants, Christie, Luc...2004 NR
- Marcel Ophuls & Jean-Luc Godard: The Meeting in St-Gervais2015 NR
- Arthur : La trilogie de Luc Besson
- Weekend by Jean-Luc Godard1967 Unrated
- Atlantis: Luc Besson Collection2009 Unrated
- The Luc Moullet Collection1966 NR
- Star Trek The Next Generation - Jean-Luc Picard Collection1987 NR
Wiki information Luc:
- Luc Besson
- Film director, Film editor, Organization founder, Topic, TV Writer, Film cinematographer, Award Nominee, Author, Identity, Amusement Ride Designer
Luc Besson is a French film director, writer, and producer. He is known for directing and producing thrillers and action films that are visually rich. Critics cite Besson as a pivotal figure in the Cinéma du look movement, a specific, highly visual...
- Dardenne brothers
Brothers Jean-Pierre Dardenne and Luc Dardenne are a Belgian filmmaking duo. They write, produce and direct their films together. The Dardennes began making narrative and documentary films in the late 1970s. They came to international attention in...
- Hans Lucas
- Film director, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node, Person, Film story contributor, Organization founder, Film editor, Award Nominee, Film theorist, Topic
Jean-Luc Godard is a French-Swiss film director, screenwriter and film critic. He is often identified with the 1960s French film movement La Nouvelle Vague, or "New Wave". Like his New Wave contemporaries, Godard criticized mainstream French cinema's...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Luc is a commune in the Lozère department in southern France. The castle-ruin of Château de Luc is located there.
- Jean-Luc Picard
- TV Character, Book Character, Film character, Fictional Character, Name source
Captain Jean-Luc Picard is a fictional character in the Star Trek: The Next Generation franchise. He appears in the television series Star Trek: The Next Generation and the feature films Star Trek: Generations, Star Trek: First Contact, Star Trek:...
- Luc Robitaille
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Ice hockey player, Measured person, Topic, Athlete, Person, Film actor, Identity
Luc Jean-Marie Robitaille is a retired Canadian professional ice hockey player, and currently serves as President of business operations for the Los Angeles Kings of the National Hockey League. During his 19-season National Hockey League career,...
- Côte Saint-Luc
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Côte-Saint-Luc is an on-island suburb of Montreal in Quebec, Canada.
- Luc Montagnier
- Academic, Author, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Award Winner, Identity, Influence Node
Luc Antoine Montagnier is a French virologist and joint recipient with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi and Harald zur Hausen of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus. A long-time researcher at...
- Luc Alphand
- Professional Alpine Skier, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Luc Alphand is a former World Cup alpine ski racer from France. He specialized in the speed events and later became a race car driver.
- Luc Abalo
- Handball Player, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person, Tournament event competitor, Measured person
Luc Abalo is a French handball player. Official player for the national handball team since 2006 and the European championship, he was on the teams that won the gold medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics and 2012 Summer Olympics, the World champion title...