Meaning : From Lucania, Derived from Latin origin meaning 'born at daybreak' it is a variant form of the English Lucy. May also mean 'from Luciana' refering to a region in Italy., Man from Lucania,
Pronunciation : (LOO-cas), LOO-kəs (English), LUY-kahs (Dutch), luy-KAH (French), LOO-kəsh (Portuguese) , LOO cuhs,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lucas:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Lucas:
- Linked to Luke, Lucas is a Latin form that represents the preferred spelling in the New Testament. Name links include George Lucas (film director) and Lucas Scott (One Tree Hill).
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Lucas is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Lucas is: Light.
- American Meaning: The name Lucas is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Lucas is: Light.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Lucas is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Lucas is: Luminous, white.
- English Meaning: The name Lucas is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Lucas is: Form of Luke: light; illumination.
- Greek Meaning: The name Lucas is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Lucas is: Light giving. From Lucania (Lucania was a district of ancient Italy).
- Latin Meaning: The name Lucas is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Lucas is: Form of Luke 'light; illumination.
- A longer form of the slightly more popular Luke, Lucas is a good choice for parents who want their small man to have both options. It’s more substantial than Luke, and somehow feels a little fresher too -- perhaps due to now-retro characters like Luke Skywalker and celebs like Luke Perry. Small differences aside, Lucas pretty much mirrors the rise of Luke, and either one is a solid, cool option for your son.
- Latin form of Loukas (see LUKE).
Definition funny of Lucas:
- Kid: Wow, he's such a Lucas. Other Kid: I know right?
- I love my Lucas, he is my sweet angel baby!
- Damn that kid looks fucking sweet... his name must be Lucas!!!
- "Hey Roni, I heard you're dating a Lucas, now..." "Why yes I am!" "Wow, you are so lucky... I wish I were you!!"
- Lucas just can't stop.
- "Wow, when you did that quadriple backflip over a gorge filled with cougars, bears and menstruating women, you were so the Luca." " The pope is really adorable but not quiet a Luca" " Davinci was great but not quiet Luca" " Armies are powerfull but not quiet Luca"
- ahh i love my lucas
Expression information Lucas:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Lucas:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Lucas:
- Mad Lucas - The Breeders
- Al Que Está Sentado En el Trono (feat. Lucas Conslie) by Toma Tu Lugar & Marcos Brunet from the Album Uniendo Cielo Y Tierra
- Rift (feat. Jenn Lucas) (Original Mix) by Singularity from the Album Rift EP
- Tonight's The Night [feat. Tammy Lucas] by Blackstreet from the Album Blackstreet
- La Musica (Luca Remix) by Indietro from the Album La Musica
- My Soul Is Empty and Full of White Girls (Captain Midnite Remix) [feat. Kyle Lucas] by Slaves from the Album Through Art We Are All Equals Deluxe Edition
- Presence Power Glory (feat. Becky Lucas) by Citipointe Live from the Album Wildfire
- Is It Good To You [feat. Tammy Lucas] by Teddy Riley from the Album Juice (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [Explicit]
- The Impossible Dream [feat. Matt Lucas] by Alfie Boe from the Album Bring Him Home
- Carrie/Lucas Theme by Methodic Doubt from the Album Banshee (Music From The Cinemax® Original Series) [Explicit]
Books about Lucas:
- Dirty Sexy Furry: Lucas: Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance (Southern Shifters Book 1) - Jun 24, 2014 by Eliza Gayle
- Luke: A West Bend Saints Romance - Aug 5, 2015 by Sabrina Paige
- Lucas - May 1, 2003 by Kevin Brooks
- Lucas: Vampires In America (Volume 6) - Feb 27, 2014 by D.B. Reynolds
- Lucas and His Long Loopy Laces - Nov 25, 2013 by Krystal Russell and Cody Frusher
- The Art of Public Speaking - Oct 9, 2014 by Stephen Lucas
- Lucas the Littlest Lizard (Sparkle Books) - May 2002 by Kathy Helidoniotis and Leonie Worthington
- Lucas: Le Beau Brothers and K.I.S.S.cross over - Psychic Matchmaker New Orleans Billionaire Wolf Shifters with... - Jul 20, 2015 by V. A. Dold
- The Art of Public Speaking with Connect Plus Access Card - Oct 24, 2011 by Stephen Lucas
- The Art of Public Speaking, 10th Edition - Oct 31, 2008 by Stephen E. Lucas
Movies about Lucas:
- Drifter: Henry Lee Lucas2009 R CC
- Mozart, Così fan tutte - Topi Lehtipuu, Luca Pisaroni - Glyndebourne 20062015 G CC
- Live 2 Tell: The Lucas Torres Story2014 NR
- Detective De Luca2008
- The People Vs George Lucas2010 NR CC
- Lucas Bros. Moving Co. Season 12014 CC
- Lucas1986 PG-13
- Lucas Bros. Moving Co. Season 22015 CC
- Brooklyn Gangster - The Story of Jose Lucas2011 NR
- Thank Ya, Thank Ya Kindly Tribute to Hank Worden directed by Clyde Lucas2008 NR
Famous about Lucas:
- Lucas Scott - character in One Tree Hill
- Lucas Grabeel - actor
- Lucas Bishop - Marvel superhero “Bishop”
- Lucas Black - actor
Infamous about Lucas:
- Lucas Horton - character in Days of Our Lives
Wiki information Lucas:
- George Lucas
- Celebrity, Film cinematographer, Author, Film story contributor, Hall of fame inductee, Film editor, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Fictional universe creator, Name source
George Walton Lucas, Jr. is an American film director, screenwriter, producer, and entrepreneur. He is best known as the creator of the Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises. Lucas founded Lucasfilm and led the company as chairman and chief...
- Lucas Industries
- Defunct Organisation, Business Operation, Employer, Literature Subject, Organization
Lucas Industries plc was a well-known British manufacturer of components for the motor industry and aerospace industry. It was based in Birmingham. It was listed on the London Stock Exchange and was once a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. In August...
- Lucas County
- US County, Statistical region, Dated location, Location, Administrative Division, Newspaper circulation area, HUD Foreclosure Area
Lucas County is a county located in the U.S. state of Ohio. As of the 2010 census, the population was 441,815. Its county seat is Toledo. The county was named for Robert Lucas, 12th governor of Ohio, in 1835 during his second term. Its establishment...
- Film Business, Production company, Topic, Business Operation, Website Owner, Award Nominee, Employer, Musical Artist, Author, Consumer company
Lucasfilm Ltd., LLC is an American film and television production company based in the Letterman Digital Arts Center in San Francisco, California. The studio is best known for its films, such as those in the Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises, as...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Administrative Division, Travel destination, Location, Capital of administrative division, Governmental Jurisdiction
Toledo is the fourth most populous city in the U.S. state of Ohio after Cincinnati, Cleveland and Columbus and is the county seat of Lucas County. Toledo is in northwest Ohio, on the western end of Lake Erie, and borders the state of Michigan. The...
- Video game Business, Video Game Developer, Award Winner, Organization, Identity, Video Game Publisher, Award Nominee, Software Developer, Employer, Defunct Organization
LucasArts Entertainment Company, LLC is an American video game publisher and licensor. Until 2013, it was also a video game developer. LucasArts is best known for its graphic adventure games, as well as games based on the Star Wars and Indiana Jones...
- Frank Lucas
- Drug lord, TV Personality, Literature Subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Film subject, Topic, Person
Frank Lucas appeared in 2007 tv program Gangland.
- Cabo San Lucas
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Cyclone-affected area, Dated location, Travel destination
Cabo San Lucas, commonly called Cabo in American English, is a city at the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula, in the Mexican state of Baja California Sur. Cabo San Lucas together with San José del Cabo is known as Los Cabos. As of 2010,...
- City/Town/Village, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Dated location
Lucas is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census the population was 5,166, up from 2,890 at the 2000 census.
- Lucas Moura
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Olympic athlete
Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva, known as Lucas or Lucas Moura, is a Brazilian footballer who plays as a right winger for Paris Saint-Germain and the Brazil national football team.