If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lucija:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Lucija:
- Slovene and Croatian form of LUCIA
Definition funny of Lucija:
- wow, this must be a lucija!
Songs about Lucija:
- Baka Lucija by Pipschips & Videoclips from the Album Drvece I Rijeke
- Baka Lucija by Pips Chips & Videoclips from the Album Dokument: Izstekani Session 17.12.2004
- Lucija by Katalena from the Album Kme?ka Ohcet
- Lucija by Malibu from the Album Dobri stari casi
- Lucija by Camilo Pineda A/K/A Polium from the Album Burning Transmissions 1
- Lucija by Pink Studio from the Album Lucija
- Lucija by Pink Studio from the Album Pink Album
- Lucija (Carrasco & Materazzi Remix) by Camilo Pineda A/K/A Polium from the Album Culverhouse
- Ne Placi Lucija / Lucy Don't Cry by Tamara Obrovac Transhistria Ensemble from the Album Sve Pasiva / All Fades Away
- Santa Lucija by Helena Blagne from the Album Moje najlepse
Books about Lucija:
- Vaccines and Autoimmunity - Jul 7, 2015 by Yehuda Shoenfeld and Nancy Agmon-Levin
- Teach Yourself Latvian (Teach Yourself Complete Courses) - Jun 26, 2009 by Marite Sapiets and Lucija Silvija Limane
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation (RSC Drug Discovery) - Dec 14, 2015 by Stefan Bräse and David Thurston
- The Tempter - May 14, 2015 by Damijan Stepancic and Lucija Stepancic
- The Naked She-Wolf - Jul 17, 2014 by Vesna Curo-Tomic and Ligia Luckhurst
- THE SECRET: Why is it not working for you? - Nov 6, 2009 by Lucija Mulej Ph.D
- Ich Bin Ein Vergessenes Kind (German Edition) - Feb 5, 2013 by Lucija Gaspari
- The Teacher of the 21st Century: Quality Education for Quality Teaching - Apr 1, 2014 by Linda Daniela and Ineta Luka
- OBICAN Memorijalna Retrospektiva (Aug 21-Sept 5, 1987) Retrospective IN ENGLISH and YUGOSLAVIAN? - 1987 by Lucija Aliksic
- CELLOGIRLS: Identity and Transformation in 2CELLOS Fan Culture - Mar 21, 2014 by Kytka Hilmar-Jezek and Carolynn Segers
Wiki information Lucija:
- Santa Luċija, Malta
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Santa Luċija is a village in the Southern Region of Malta, with a population of 2997 as of March 2014. It is one of the modern towns developed in Malta during the 20th century. By virtue of an article which appeared in Government Gazette of 7 July...
- Lucija Šerbedžija
- Actor, Film actor, Person
Lucija Šerbedžija is a Croatian actress and model, daughter of veteran actor Rade Šerbedžija. She is probably best known in the English-speaking world for her role in The Saint as a Russian prostitute, in which her father also starred. She is a...
- Lucija, Piran
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Lucija is a settlement in the Municipality of Piran in the Littoral region of Slovenia. With a population close to 5,800, it is the largest settlement in Slovenia that is not a municipality in its own right.
- Lucija Zaninović
- Olympic Taekwondo Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Lucija Zaninović is a Croatian taekwondo practitioner. She is the twin sister of taekwondo practitioner Ana Zaninović. Zaninović won the gold medal in the women's flyweight class at the 2010 European Taekwondo Championships held in Saint Petersburg....
- Lucija Polavder
- Olympic Judo Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Lucija Polavder is a Slovene judoka. Polavder competed at the 2004 Summer Olympics where she didn't advance from the first round. At the 2008 Summer Olympics she advancet to the semifinals, where she was defeated by Japanese Maki Tsukada. In the...
- Marija Lucija Stupica
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Person, Deceased Person, Award Nominee
Marija Lucija Stupica is an illustrator.
- Lucija Mori
- Soccer Goalkeeper, Football player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Lucija Mori is a Slovenian international football goalkeeper currently playing for Soccer Women Carinthians in the Austrian league. She has also played in her country and for Serie A's ACF Brescia. She has been the first choice goalkeeper in the...
- Lucija Cirovic
- TV Actor, Topic, Person
Lucija Cirovic is an actress.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version