If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lurg:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Lurg:
- I've got the dreaded lurg.
Books about Lurg:
- The Lurgs of Kora: (Defenders of Kron Book 2) - Jun 2, 2015 by Ritu Ghosh
- Crying Out for Justice: A Collection of Talks and Writings - 1997 by McVeigh, Joe; Wilson, Des (preface)
- The Long Men of Lamanzie: A Tale of the Faraway Land of Lurg - 2003 by Laurance B. Siegfried
- General Alphabetical Index to Townlands and Towns, Parishes and Baronies of Ireland: Based on the Census of Ireland... - Jun 1, 2006 by Ireland
- Contoyrtyssyn Ealish ayns Çheer ny Yindyssyn (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland in Manx) (Manx Edition) - Jun 21, 2010 by Lewis Carroll and John Tenniel
- From Highland Odyssey to Alpine Pilgrimage.: Compleating the Corbetts in Knoydart to the 4000m Giants. - May 2, 2015 by Mr Martin K Edinburgh and Mr Simon NC Grove
- Conaant Noa Nyn Jiarn as Saualtagh Yeesey Creest - Oct 24, 2009 by Anonymous, .
- Manx Miscellanies - Nov 11, 2009 by Anonymous, .
- Starwatchers and other stories - Jan 7, 2013 by Steven G Johnson
- The Stickit Minister (The Galloway Collection) (Volume 13) - Feb 7, 2014 by S.R. Crockett and Cally Phillips
Wiki information Lurg:
- Location, Dated location
Lurg is a barony situated in the north of County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. To its south lies Lower Lough Erne, and it is bordered by four other baronies in Northern Ireland: Magheraboy to the south; Tirkennedy to the south-east; Omagh West to the...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Lurgan is a town in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. The town is near the southern shore of Lough Neagh and in the north-eastern corner of the county. Part of the Craigavon Borough Council area, Lurgan is about 18 miles south-west of Belfast and is...
- Location, City/Town/Village, English civil parish, Dated location, Administrative Division, Statistical region
Lurgashall is a village and civil parish in the Chichester district of West Sussex, England. It is 6.5 km north west of Petworth and just inside the new South Downs National Park. The church of St Laurence, The Noah's Ark pub, the old school and...
- Canonical Version, Cataloged instance, Musical Recording
The Lurgy is a small river in County Donegal, Ireland. It flows into the Leannan River near Kilmacrennan.
- Lurgan College
- Grammar school, Organization, Educational Institution, School, Employer
Lurgan College is a Christian, 14–19 age selective grammar school situated in the town of Lurgan, County Armagh, Northern Ireland.
- Lurgi AG
- Petroleum industry Business, Business Operation, Organization, Employer
- Lurgan Mail
- Newspaper, Periodical
The Lurgan Mail is a tabloid weekly newspaper based in Lurgan, County Armagh in Northern Ireland. It is published on Wednesday evenings, though each edition always bears the Thursday date. and reports not only news in Lurgan, but also in nearby towns...
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Lurganare is a small village and townland in County Down, Northern Ireland, four miles north of Newry. It had a population of 195 people in the 2001 Census. It lies within the Newry and Mourne District Council area.