Meaning : Lime tree hill, Chiefly used in English, meaning 'linden', 'lime tree', 'mound' and 'dune., From the flax hill, From The Flax Hill,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : LIN-dən , (LIHNDahN), LIN don,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lyndon:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Lyndon:
- Lyndon is a place in Leicestershire, UK. It resulted in a surname of identical nature, which has since given birth to a first name.
- English Meaning: The name Lyndon is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Lyndon is: Lime tree hill. Lives by the linden tree. Both a surname and place name. Famous Bearer: past American president Lyndon Baines Johnson.
- American Meaning: The name Lyndon is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Lyndon is: Lime tree hill. Lives by the linden tree. Both a surname and place name. Famous Bearer: past American president Lyndon Baines Johnson.
- From an English surname which was derived from a place name meaning "lime tree hill" in Old English. A famous bearer was American president Lyndon B. Johnson (1908-1973).
Definition funny of Lyndon:
- Girl: omg that guy is such a Lyndon! Teacher: I know (licky licky) Girl: eww!
Expression information Lyndon:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Lyndon:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Lyndon:
- Barry Lyndon - Sarabande by City Of Prague Philharmonic from the Album 100 Greatest Film Themes
- Piano Trio in E-Flat Major, Op. 100, D. 929: II. Andante con moto (from Barry Lyndon) by Arion Trio from the Album Classical Music from Stanley Kubrick's Movies
- Lyndon Johnson Told The Nation by Tom Paxton from the Album The Best Of Tom Paxton: I Can't Help Wonder Wher I'm Bound: The Elektra Years (US Release)
- Sarabande (From Barry Lyndon) by Various artists from the Album Reel Chill
- Barry Lyndon - Women Of Ireland by City Of Prague Philharmonic from the Album 2001 - Music From The Films Of Stanley Kubrick
- The Women Of Ireland (The Love Theme From Barry Lyndon)/The Morning Dew by The Chieftains from the Album The Essential Chieftains
- Harpsichord Suite No. 11 in D minor, HWV 437 (Theme from the folm "Barry Lyndon)) - Sarabande by Philip Bride, Pierre-Michel le Conte, Marc Soustrot from the Album George Frideric Handel, Harpsichord Suite No. 11 In D Minor, Hwv 437 (Theme From The Folm "Barry Lyndon))
- Sarabande (Funeral from Barry Lyndon) by Movie Maestros from the Album The Kubrick Collection
- Barry Lyndon by The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra & Nic Raine from the Album Los 100 Mayores Temas de Película
- Suite In D Minor, Hwv 437 (De "Barry Lyndon") by Hamburg Rundfunk-Sinfonieorchester from the Album Classical Best Hits - Classical Hits In Movies
Books about Lyndon:
- Lyndon Johnson and the American Dream: The Most Revealing Portrait of a President and Presidential Power Ever... - Jun 15, 1991 by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- The Path to Power (The Years of Lyndon Johnson, Volume 1) - Feb 17, 1990 by Robert A. Caro
- The Passage of Power: The Years of Lyndon Johnson, Vol. IV - May 7, 2013 by Robert A. Caro
- Master Of The Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson - Apr 25, 2003 by Robert A. Caro
- Means of Ascent (The Years of Lyndon Johnson) - Mar 6, 1991 by Robert A. Caro
- Reestrian Mates: The Complete Series (Sci-Fi Alien Romance) - Jun 16, 2015 by Sue Mercury and Sue Lyndon
- Lady Bird and Lyndon: The Hidden Story of a Marriage That Made a President - Oct 27, 2015 by Betty Boyd Caroli
- Lyndon B. Johnson and the Transformation of American Politics (Library of American Biography Series) - Oct 4, 2007 by John Bullion
- Lyndon B. Johnson and American Liberalism: A Brief Biography with Documents (Bedford Cultural Editions Series) - Aug 1, 2006 by Bruce J. Schulman
- The Fierce Urgency of Now: Lyndon Johnson, Congress, and the Battle for the Great Society - Jan 8, 2015 by Julian E. Zelizer
Movies about Lyndon:
- Barry Lyndon1975 PG CC
- Barry Lyndon2011 PG
- 4 Film Favorites: Stanley Kubrick2012 Unrated
- Stanley Kubrick Collection1980 NR
- Lyndon B. Johnson's Inauguration2010 NR
- Stanley Kubrick: Limited Edition Collection2011 R
- Stanley Kubrick, The Masterpiece Collection : Orange mécanique + Lolita + Docteur Folamour + 2001, l'odyssée de...2014
- Stanley Kubrick Collection1962 R
- Lyndon Baines Johnson: A Remembrance - By Four-Time Academy Award Winner1990
- Biography -- Lyndon Johnson: Triumph And Tragedy2009 NR
Wiki information Lyndon:
- Lyndon B. Johnson
- Politician, Organization member, Topic, Film actor, US Vice President, TV Personality, Literature Subject, Author, Person Or Being In Fiction, Political Appointer
Lyndon Baines Johnson, often referred to as LBJ, was the 36th President of the United States, a position which he assumed after his service as the 37th Vice President. Johnson was a Democrat from Texas who served as a United States Representative...
- Lyndon LaRouche
- Organization founder, Identity, Person, Author, Politician
Lyndon Hermyle LaRouche, Jr. is an American political activist, founder of the LaRouche movement and convicted felon. He has written on economic, scientific, and political topics, as well as on history, philosophy, and psychoanalysis. LaRouche was a...
- Barry Lyndon
- Drama Film, Adaptation, Award-Nominated Work, Ranked item, Topic, Netflix Title, Award-Winning Work, Film
Barry Lyndon is a 1975 British-American period drama film written, produced, and directed by Stanley Kubrick, based on the 1844 novel The Luck of Barry Lyndon by William Makepeace Thackeray. It stars Ryan O'Neal, Marisa Berenson, Patrick Magee, and...
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Lyndon is a town in Caledonia County, Vermont, United States. The population was 5,981 at the 2010 census. Lyndon is the home of Lyndon State College. The town contains one incorporated village, Lyndonville, and three unincorporated villages: Lyndon,...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Capital of administrative division, Location, HUD County Place
Lyndon is a city in and the county seat of Osage County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 1,052.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, Statistical region
Lyndon is a home rule-class city in Jefferson County, Kentucky, United States. The population was 9,369 at the 2000 U.S. census. Incorporated on May 10, 1965, Lyndon became part of the new Louisville Metro government in 2003. It remains an...
- Statistical region, Location, HUD County Place, Dated location, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area
Lyndon is a village in Whiteside County, Illinois, United States. The population was 648 at the 2010 census, up from 566 in 2000.
- United States presidential election, 1964
- Event, Election contest
The United States presidential election of 1964 was the 45th quadrennial presidential election. It was held on Tuesday, November 3, 1964. Democratic candidate and incumbent President Lyndon B. Johnson had come to office less than a year earlier...
- Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum
- Presidential library Museum, Organization, Building, Film screening venue, Location, Namesake, Structure, Building Occupant, Project focus, Museum
The Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum, also known as the LBJ Presidential Library, is one of 13 Presidential Libraries administered by the National Archives and Records Administration. The Library houses 45 million pages of historical...
- The Years of Lyndon Johnson
- Literary Series
The Years of Lyndon Johnson is a biography of Lyndon B. Johnson by American writer Robert Caro. Four volumes have been published, running to more than 3,000 pages in total, detailing Johnson's early life, education, and political career. A fifth...