Meaning : Type of tubed pasta, Type Of Tubed Pasta,
Origin : Italian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Macaroni:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Macaroni:
- "Stuck a feather in his (Doodle's) cap and called it macaroni." "Man, that bitch is macaroni" "I'm so macaroni, girls will want to pour cheese on me."
- dino 's a macaroni when it comes to pullin' the ladies.
- Ewwwww! Liver! We hate eating liver for dinner! Could we please have some macaroni and cheese instead?
- Mmmmm.. I fucking love macaroni and cheese
- Your dick is so small, it looks like macaroni noodle!
- As soon as the going got tough, that macaroni boy got going and ditched us.
- Dude leave me the fuck alone or I'll macaroni you
Songs about Macaroni:
- Macaroni (Digitally Remastered) by Gary Bartz from the Album Music Is My Sanctuary
- Macaroni Section [Explicit] by Mook Boy from the Album King Titus [Explicit]
- Macaroni Time [Explicit] by Chief Keef from the Album Macaroni Time [Explicit]
- Squeeze Me Macaroni by Mr. Bungle from the Album Mr. Bungle
- I Can Hear Your Macaroni by Sheba Potts-Wright from the Album Best Of Sheba Potts-Wright
- I Can Hear Your Macaroni by Sheba Potts-Wright from the Album I Need A Cowboy To Ride My Pony
- Macaroni by Perfume from the Album Game
- Squeeze Me Macaroni by Mr. Bungle from the Album The Studio Album Collection
- The Macaroni And Cheese Fuckin' Days Are Over [Explicit] by Aziz Ansari from the Album Dangerously Delicious [Explicit]
- Macaroni and Cheese by Bill Harley from the Album Down in the Backpack
Books about Macaroni:
- The Mac + Cheese Cookbook: 50 Simple Recipes from Homeroom, America's Favorite Mac and Cheese Restaurant - Aug 20, 2013 by Allison Arevalo and Erin Wade
- The Supreme Macaroni Company: A Novel - May 6, 2014 by Adriana Trigiani
- Tony Baroni Loves Macaroni - Feb 3, 2015 by Marilyn Sadler and Lucie Crovatto
- The Mac and Cheese Cookbook: Top 50 Most Delicious Mac and Cheese Recipes [Macaroni and Cheese Cookbook] (Recipe... - Aug 2, 2015 by Julie Hatfield
- Macaroni And Cheese - Nov 10, 2005 by Marlena Spieler and Noel Barnhurst
- Macaroni and Freeze: A Comfort Food Mystery - Jul 7, 2015 by Christine Wenger
- Macaroni Boy - Jul 13, 2004 by Katherine Ayres
- Melt: The Art of Macaroni and Cheese - Oct 22, 2013 by Stephanie Stiavetti and Garrett McCord
- Krafty Macaroni Cookbook: Get Krafty with These Delicious Kraft Macaroni Recipes - Mar 23, 2015 by David Coggins
- Macaroni & Cheese 52 Recipes, From Simple to Sublime - 2001 by Joan Schwartz
Movies about Macaroni:
- Macaroni PG CC
- Global Gourmet Stuffed Sea Bream, Vegetable Carving, Marrowfat Peas & Macaroni Cheese2009 NR CC
- Lidia's Italy - NEAPOLITAN MACARONI AND CHEESE2007
- The Gospel According to St. Bernard: The Devil and Macaroni Pizza
- Global Gourmet Stuffed Sea Bream, Vegetable Carving, Marrowfat Peas & Macaroni Cheese2009
- Macaroni1985 PG by Ettore Scola and Jack Lemmon
- The Cheesy Adventures of Captain Macaroni: The Greastest Treasure2009 G
- The Gospel According To St. Bernard Collector Set (10 VHS SET) : 1) You Can Handle Anything , 2) Judge Not , 3...
- Maccheroni, Macarroni, Macheroni Macaroni / Region Free / Worldwide Special Edition1985 G
- Les Meilleur Clips de Macaroni
Wiki information Macaroni:
- Food, Ingredient
Macaroni /ˌmækəˈroʊni/ is a variety of dry pasta in the shape of narrow tubes originating from Italy and made with durum wheat, usually without egg. It is normally cut in short lengths; if cut in lengths with a curve it is usually called elbow...
- Macaroni and cheese
Macaroni and cheese—also called "mac and cheese" in American English; "macaroni pie" in Caribbean English; and "macaroni cheese" in the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand—is a dish of English origin, consisting of cooked macaroni...
A macaroni in mid-18th-century England was a fashionable fellow who dressed and even spoke in an outlandishly affected and epicene manner. The term pejoratively referred to a man who "exceeded the ordinary bounds of fashion" in terms of clothes,...
- Macaroni penguin
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
The macaroni penguin is a species of penguin found from the Subantarctic to the Antarctic Peninsula. One of six species of crested penguin, it is very closely related to the royal penguin, and some authorities consider the two to be a single species....
- Comedy, Netflix Title, Topic, Film, Award-Nominated Work
Macaroni is a 1985 Italian comedy film directed by Ettore Scola. The film was selected as the Italian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 58th Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.
- Macaroni casserole
- Food, Dish
Macaroni casserole is a baked macaroni dish. It is especially known as a staple in northern European home cooking. It is a dish of cooked macaroni and a mixture of egg and milk with additional ingredients like meats, vegetables or fish. It is...
- Romano's Macaroni Grill
- Employer, Restaurant, Organization Location, Organization, Business Operation
Romano's Macaroni Grill is a casual dining restaurant chain specializing in Italian-American cuisine. The company has over 200 locations around the world, and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
- Musical Artist
- Macaroni salad
Macaroni salad is a type of pasta salad, served cold made with cooked elbow macaroni and usually prepared with mayonnaise. Much like potato salad or coleslaw in its use, it is often served as a side dish to barbecue, fried chicken, or other picnic...
- Ingredient, Food
Cannelloni are a cylindrical type of pasta generally served baked with a filling and covered by a sauce in Italian cuisine. Some types of cannelloni need to be boiled beforehand, while for others, it is enough to use a more dilute sauce or...