Meaning : Gift Of God, Gift of God,
Origin : Spanish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Maceo:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Maceo:
- "My cat's name is Maceo. He's a little man in a cat's body!"
Songs about Maceo:
- Maceo by The Sax Pack from the Album The Sax Pack
- Maceo Is a Fat Man by Thomas Lang & Conrad Schrenk from the Album Yumaflex
- Love Somebody Else (Maceo Plex & John Dasilva Mix) by Joi Cardwell, Maceo Plex, Jon Dasilva from the Album The Art of Being [Explicit]
- Sordid Affair (Maceo Plex Remix) by Röyksopp from the Album Sordid Affair (Maceo Plex Remix)
- Emperor (Maceo Plex Last Disco Remix) by Ali Love feat. Kali from the Album Emperor
- Maceo & Miles (feat. Kamasi Washington) by Gee Mack from the Album Mr. Dynamite
- Maceo! by Patrick Lamb from the Album It's All Right Now
- That's My Desire (James Brown/Ballads (2000)) [feat. Maceo Parker] by James Brown from the Album Ballads
- Oh Maceo (Live at The Fillmore) by Average White Band from the Album Greatest & Latest
- Sordid Affair (Maceo Plex Remix (GU2015 Edit)) by Röyksopp from the Album Global Underground 2015
Books about Maceo:
- Galveston's Maceo Family Empire:: Bootlegging and the Balinese Room (True Crime) - Nov 18, 2014 by Richard B. McCaslin and Scott Belshaw
- 98% Funky Stuff: My Life in Music - Feb 1, 2013 by Maceo Parker
- The Deportation of Wopper Barraza: A Novel - Feb 15, 2014 by Maceo Montoya
- You Must Fight Them: A Novella and Stories - Sep 15, 2015 by Maceo Montoya
- Letters to the Poet From His Brother - 2014 by Maceo Montoya
- Building a House: The Perspective from the Foundation - Aug 31, 2012 by Maceo NeSmith III
- Antonio Maceo: The "Bronze Titan" of Cuba's Struggle for Independence (Monthly Review Press Classic Titles) - Jan 1, 1977 by Philip S. Foner
- When the Saints Go Hobbling In: Emmett Jay Scott and the Booker T. Washington Movement - Aug 1, 2013 by Maceo Crenshaw Dailey Jr.
- The Scoundrel and the Optimist - Mar 1, 2010 by Maceo Montoya
- African Americans in El Paso (Images of America (Arcadia Publishing)) - Sep 29, 2014 by Maceo Crenshaw Dailey Jr and Kathryn Smith-McGlynn
Movies about Maceo:
- My First Name Is Maceo2003 NR
- Maceo Parker - Roots Revisited1991 G
Wiki information Maceo:
- Maceo Parker
- Funk Artist, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, , Award Winner, Record Producer, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist
Maceo Parker is an American funk and soul jazz saxophonist, best known for his work with James Brown in the 1960s, as well as Parliament-Funkadelic in the 1970s. Parker was a prominent soloist on many of Brown's hit recordings, and a key part of his...
- Maceo Plex
- Progressive electronic Artist, Person, Featured artist, Social network user, Musical Artist, Musician
Eric Estornel, better known by his stage names Maceo Plex and Maetrik, is an electronic-music DJ and producer from Dallas and Miami, USA, origin of Cuba. He now resides in Valencia, Spain. He is best known for diverse production style, influenced...
- Maceo Rigters
- Soccer, Identity, Athlete, Football player, Measured person, Person
Maceo Rigters is a Dutch former footballer, who last played for Gold Coast United in the Australian A-League. His previous clubs include Heerenveen, Dordrecht, NAC Breda and Blackburn Rovers. He is also a former player for the Netherlands Under-21...
- Antonio Maceo Grajales
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Person, Name source
Lt. General José Antonio de la Caridad Maceo y Grajales was second-in-command of the Cuban Army of Independence. Fellow Cubans gave Maceo the sobriquet of the "Bronze Titan", which was a reference to his skin color, stature and status. Spaniards...
- Maceo Baston
- Identity, Person, Basketball Player, Measured person, Athlete
Maceo Demond Baston is an American former professional basketball player.
- Maceo Merriweather
- Singer, , Person, Award Winner, Musician, Deceased Person, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Composer
Big Maceo Merriweather, known as Big Maceo, was an American Chicago blues pianist and singer, active in Chicago in the 1940s.
- Maceo, Antioquia
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Maceo is a town and municipality in the Colombian department of Antioquia.
- Maceo Pinkard
- Lyricist, Deceased Person, , Musical Artist, Person, Musician, Songwriter, Composer, Topic
Maceo Pinkard was an American composer, lyricist, and music publisher. Among his compositions is "Sweet Georgia Brown", a popular standard for decades after its composition and famous as the theme of the Harlem Globetrotters basketball team. Pinkard...
- Antonio Maceo Airport
- Airport, Location
Antonio Maceo Airport is an international airport located in Santiago, Cuba.
- Maceo, Kentucky
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Maceo is an unincorporated community in Daviess County, Kentucky, United States. Maceo is located at the junction of Kentucky Route 2830 and Kentucky Route 405, near U.S. Route 60, 9 miles northeast of Owensboro. Maceo has a cemetery called Iron Ore...