Meaning : An English name of the Old French origin, a variation of its Old English root, Macy. It means 'weapon'., From Massy in France, From Massy In France, The Estate of Marcius,
Pronunciation : MAY-see , (MahSiy), MAY see,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Macie:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Macie:
- Macie is a form of the feminine Macy which comes from the French surname which means ‘the Estate of Marcius’. The surname is thought of as masculine, however as a first name Macy is only used for girls. It is especially popular in America, famous because of ‘Macy’s’ department store.
- English Meaning: The name Macie is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Macie is: Derived from medieval male form of Matthew.
- American Meaning: The name Macie is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Macie is: Derived from medieval male form of Matthew.
- Variant of MACY
Definition funny of Macie:
- macie is back yayayyyy evryone loves macieeee
- oh my god, macies walking over here. look away so you wont pitch a tent.
- Guy 1: 'Hey look, who's that new hot chick?' Guy 2: 'Her name's Macie, she's in my english class.' Guy 1: 'She looks amazing' Guy 2: 'She is, she really is.'
- yup, thats a macie mayun. !
- Damn, that macie is fine as hell. Look at that ass!
- Boy 1: I'm gonna go talk to Macie Boy 2: No I am Boy 3: No I am!!
- "She's macies" "Damn macies working that pole!"
Expression information Macie:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Macie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Macie:
- Glam (feat. Chance The Rapper with Macie Stewart) [Explicit] by Chuck Inglish from the Album Convertibles [Explicit]
- Sink Urinator - with April Macie by Bob and Tom from the Album Don't Answer That!
- Alphabet Song for Macy (Macey, Maci, Macie, Masey, Massee, Massey) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Friendly Songs - Personalized For Macy
- Apotheosis sive Consecratio SS Ignatii et Francisci Xaverii: Act I: Hoc igni macies, et mala febrium (Chorus Spain... by Ellen Hargis from the Album The Jesuit Operas
- Are you ready to do the Hokey Pokey Macy (Macey, Maci, Macie, Masey, Massee, Massey) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Birthday Party Songs - Personalized For Macy
- Blessing for Macy (Macey, Maci, Macie, Masey, Massee, Massey) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Macy, Let's Sing For Jesus
- The Bumble Bee Song for Macy (Macey, Maci, Macie, Masey, Massee, Massey) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Personalized Melodies About Macy
- Caribbean Birthday Macie by Kiskadee from the Album Personalized Caribbean Steel Drum Birthday Songs 8
- Christmas Greeting from Santa to Macie by Holiday All-Stars from the Album Christmas Greetings from Santa for Girls
- Czy Wy Nas Macie Za Idiotów by Kazik from the Album Oddalenie
Books about Macie:
- Macie's Moon - Nov 7, 2014 by Joanna Dodd Lipscomb and Eric Walls
- Soul Snake: Two Thrones, One Queen - Jun 4, 2015 by Macie Holloway
- The Incredulous Macie and her Three Wishes (a funny adventure for children ages 9-12) - Apr 29, 2012 by Marcus Emerson and Noah Child
- Dog Training: How to Tame a Dog Like Cesar Milan - Feb 23, 2012 by Macie Melendez
- The Simply Lean Pocket Guide for Construction - Tools for the Elimination of Waste in the Design-Bid-Build Construction... - Oct 2, 2008 by Shawn Hayes and Mark Tapping
- Ellen Degeneres: A Biography - Feb 23, 2012 by Macie Melendez
- Having More of God - May 28, 2015 by Macie Victoria Santschi
- Macie's Choice: A You Choose romance - Nov 30, 2014 by Julie Hill and Kit Underwood
- Independence: #5 Macie - Sep 25, 2014 by Karen Nichols
- Macie's Guide To The Odd, Strange, Bizarre, Unique, Unexplained And Twisted: The Power Awakened - Mar 21, 2012 by Melissa Carey
Wiki information Macie:
- April Macie
- Comedian, TV Personality, Topic, TV Actor, Person
April Macie is an American comedian, television personality, writer, and actress. She is perhaps best known for winning Howard Stern's "Funniest, Hottest Comedienne" contest and her appearance for the fourth season of NBC's reality series Last Comic...
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete
José Paulo Bezerra Maciel Júnior, commonly known as Paulinho,; born 25 July 1988) is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande and the Brazil national team. Paulinho has been described as a...
- Maciej Kot
- Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Maciej Kot is a Polish ski jumper, a member of the national team, a participant of the Olympic Games Sochi 2014, bronze medalist in team at World Championships 2013.
- Lucas Macie
Lucas Macie is a Mozambiquan-Swazi painter.
- Maciej Lampe
- Basketball Player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Maciej Bolesław Lampe is a Polish professional basketball player who last played for FC Barcelona of the Liga ACB. Standing at 6 ft 11 in, he plays at the power forward and center positions.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Maciejowice is a village in Garwolin County, Masovian Voivodeship, in east-central Poland. It is the seat of the gmina called Gmina Maciejowice. It lies in northeastern corner of historic Lesser Poland, approximately 25 kilometres south of Garwolin...
- Maciej Stuhr
- Actor, Film actor, Award Nominee, Theater Director, Award Winner, Person, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Author
Maciej Stuhr is a Polish actor, comedian and impressionist, also a psychologist. He established the cabaret Po Żarcie. He is a son of a prominent Polish actor Jerzy Stuhr. Among others, he is known for his role of Kuba Brenner in Chłopaki nie płaczą...
- Maciej Maleńczuk
- Musical Artist, Film actor, Person, Musician, Author, Topic, Featured artist
Maciej Maleńczuk is a Polish singer, guitarist, poet, former leader of music groups Püdelsi and Homo Twist. He performed as a guest with Behemoth and was a judge in the 3rd Season of the Polish edition of the Idol series.
- Antoni Macierewicz
- Politician, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Topic
Antoni Macierewicz is a Polish politician, academic, historian, and human rights activist who was one of the leaders of the anti-communist resistance in Poland. Macierewicz served as the Minister of Internal Affairs in the Cabinet of Prime Minister...
- Maciej Żurawski
- Soccer, Football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Maciej Żurawski is a retired Polish footballer who played as a striker. Żurawski appeared 72 times and scored 17 goals for Poland, representing them at two World Cups and Euro 2008. He also scored 121 goals in the Polish Ekstraklasa and was the top...