Meaning : From Magdala, Woman of Magdala, Woman Of Magdala, A form of Magdelene, which means 'from Magdala', a village on the sea of Galilee. Magdelene is a popular name because of Saint Mary Magdelene.,
Pronunciation : MAD eh lin, ma-də-LEN (French), mad-LEN (French), MAD-ə-lin (English), MAD-ə-lien (English) , (MAD-uh-len),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Madeleine:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Madeleine:
- In the bible, Mary Magdalene in fact means Mary of Magdala. Madeleine is a French form of Magdala, which was a village on Lake Galilee. Mary received this name to distinguish her from others of the same name, as she 'had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities'.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Madeleine is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Madeleine is: From the tower.
- American Meaning: The name Madeleine is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Madeleine is: From the tower.
- French Meaning: The name Madeleine is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Madeleine is: Woman of Magdala. Tower.
- French form of MAGDALENE
Definition funny of Madeleine:
- I will forever love my Madeleine.
- "yeah... your cool... but not as cool as madeleine"
- Wow, Madeleine sure is amazing
- Who wants to be my Madeleine tonight?
- "Aw man I'm so jelous I wish my girlfriend was Madeleine!"
- Whoa... Look at her, she's a vision... No, she's Madeleine. As she looks in the mirror in the morning she notices her eyes sparkle green more then usual, her hair is silky and dark as the night sky.
- ohh man i wish i had that madeleine. hey you have a madeleine body!
Expression information Madeleine:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Madeleine:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Madeleine:
- Madeleine - Jacques Brel
- Barabajagal (With The Jeff Beck Group, Lesley And Madeleine) (Album Version) by Donovan;Jeff Beck Group from the Album Barabajagal
- Madeleine by Backstreet Boys from the Album In A World Like This
- Barabajagal (With The Jeff Beck Group, Lesley And Madeleine) (Album Version) by Donovan;Jeff Beck Group from the Album The Essential Donovan [Explicit]
- Duo Guy & Madeleine by Claudine Meunier José Bartel from the Album Les parapluies de Cherbourg (Bande originale remasterisée du film de Jacques Demy)
- Madeleine by We Came as Strangers from the Album Eyedom
- Madeleine by Wolfgang Knittel from the Album Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well and Living in Paris (Original Off-Broadway Cast Recording)
- Don't Wait Too Long - Madeleine Peyroux by Madeleine Peyroux from the Album Rounder Records: 40th Anniversary Concert
- Madeleine by Dewey Balfa from the Album Gumbo Mix
- Oh Madeleine by The Mudbugs Cajun & Zydeco Band from the Album Mudbugs
Books about Madeleine:
- Madeline - May 1, 2000 by Ludwig Bemelmans
- A Madeline Treasury: The Original Stories by Ludwig Bemelmans - Apr 3, 2014 by Ludwig Bemelmans
- Madeleine (French Edition) - Aug 2000 by Ludwig Bemelmans
- We Love Madeleines - Oct 17, 2012 by Miss Madeleine and Antonis Achilleos
- Madeleines: Elegant French Tea Cakes to Bake and Share - Oct 21, 2014 by Barbara Feldman Morse
- Madeline - Jan 5, 2012 by Ludwig Bemelmans
- Madeline's Tea Party - May 24, 2012 by John Bemelmans Marciano
- Catacomb (Asylum) - Sep 1, 2015 by Madeleine Roux
- Sanctum (Asylum) - Sep 1, 2015 by Madeleine Roux
- Madeline's Rescue - Apr 3, 1953 by Ludwig Bemelmans
Movies about Madeleine:
- Madeleine NR CC
- Madeleine1950 NR
- 13 Rue Madeleine1947 NR
- Exploring Horizons Paradise Found - Les Iles de la Madeleine Quebec2006 NR
- 92Y- Dan Rather in Conversation with Madeleine Albright (January 7, 2009)2011 NR
- 92Y - Madeleine Albright (January 20, 2008)2011 NR
- Exploring Horizons Free Spirits - Boundless Soul - Lew Iles de la Madeleine Quebec, Canada2006 NR CC
- Madeleine Peyroux: Somethin' Grand2009 NR
- Madeleine - Restored1950 Unrated
- 92Y- Dan Rather in Conversation with Madeleine Albright2011
Wiki information Madeleine:
- La Madeleine, Paris
- Neoclassical Structure, Structure, Building, Place of interment, Project focus, Venue, Location
L'église de la Madeleine is a Roman Catholic church occupying a commanding position in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. The Madeleine Church was designed in its present form as a temple to the glory of Napoleon's army. To its south lies the Place de...
- French Dish, Food, Dish
The madeleine or petite madeleine is a traditional small cake from Commercy and Liverdun, two communes of the Lorraine region in northeastern France. Madeleines are very small sponge cakes with a distinctive shell-like shape acquired from being baked...
- Madeleine Albright
- Politician, Organization founder, Person, Hall of fame inductee, Topic, Film actor, TV Personality, Chivalric Order Member, Organization member, TV Actor
Madeleine Jana Korbel Albright is a Czechoslovakian-born American politician and diplomat. She is the first woman to have become the United States Secretary of State. She was nominated by U.S. President Bill Clinton on December 5, 1996, and was...
- Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
- Event, Person, Topic
Madeleine Beth McCann disappeared on the evening of 3 May 2007 from her bed in a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, a resort in the Algarve region of Portugal, sparking what one newspaper called "the most heavily reported missing-person case in...
- Madeleine Stowe
- Actor, Influence Node, Award Winner, Film actor, Identity, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, TV Actor
Madeleine Marie Stowe is an American actress. She appeared mostly on television before her breakthrough role in the 1987 crime-comedy film Stakeout. She went on to star in the films Revenge Unlawful Entry, The Last of the Mohicans, Blink, Bad Girls,...
- Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland
- Noble person, Chivalric Order Member, Person, Family member, Family
Princess Madeleine of Sweden, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland, is the second daughter and youngest child of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden. Upon her birth, she was third in line of succession to the Swedish throne. After the...
- Madeleine Peyroux
- Blues Artist, Film actor, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Topic, Broadcast Artist, Composer, Identity, Lyricist, Musician
Madeleine Peyroux is an American jazz singer, songwriter, and guitarist. Peyroux is noted for her vocal style, which has been compared to that of Billie Holiday. Peyroux has cited Holiday, Bessie Smith, Patsy Cline, Édith Piaf, Leonard Cohen, Johnny...
- Location, Transit Stop
Madeleine is a station on lines 8, 12 and 14 of the Paris Métro in central Paris and the 8th arrondissement. The station was opened on 5 November 1910 as part of the original section of the Nord-Sud Company's line A between Porte de Versailles and...
- Madeleine L'Engle
- Novelist, Film story contributor, Chivalric Order Member, Topic, Fictional Character Creator, Film writer, Author, Award Nominee, Person, Award Winner
Madeleine L'Engle was an American writer best known for young-adult fiction, particularly the Newbery Medal-winning A Wrinkle in Time and its sequels: A Wind in the Door, National Book Award-winning A Swiftly Tilting Planet, Many Waters, and An...
- Madeleine Martin
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Musical Artist, Theater Actor, Person
Madeleine Elizabeth Martin is an American actress who played the character Rebecca "Becca" Moody on Showtime comedy-drama Californication. Martin grew up in New York City, United States. She is a Canadian-American, as her mother is from Canada, and...