Meaning : Worth of praise., Worth Of Praise.,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mahmud:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Mahmud:
- Arabic Meaning: The name Mahmud is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Mahmud is: Praised.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Mahmud is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Mahmud is: Praised.
- Means "praiseworthy" in Arabic, from the same root as Muhammad. This was the name of the first Muslim ruler of India (11th century). It was also borne by two Ottoman sultans.
Definition funny of Mahmud:
- Man, Sheriff is such a Mahmud.
Expression information Mahmud:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Mahmud:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Mahmud:
- Adhan Sheikh Mahmud Shahat by Simtech Productions from the Album Adhans
- Azaan (feat. Sheikh Mahmud Shahat) by Simtech Productions from the Album Azaan Adhan
- Bakkal Mahmud'un K?z? by Müslüm Gürses from the Album Yaranamad?m
- Beyt Mahmud Kolah Pizah (Marivan, Uramanat) by Ebrahim Minui (Avaz) from the Album Iran Epic Music (Kordestan)
- Beyt Mahmud Kolahpizah by Ebrahim Minuyi from the Album Epics in Iranian Folk Music
- Dastgah-e Segah I (feat. Mahmud Farnam) by Gholam-Hoseyn Bigjekhani from the Album Khoshnavaz
- Dastgah-e Segah II (feat. Mahmud Farnam) by Gholam-Hoseyn Bigjekhani from the Album Khoshnavaz
- Dastgah-e Segah III (feat. Mahmud Farnam) by Gholam-Hoseyn Bigjekhani from the Album Khoshnavaz
- Dastgah-e Shur II (feat. Mahmud Farnam) by Gholam-Hoseyn Bigjekhani from the Album Khoshnavaz
- Deishmeh - from "Taleh and Mahmud" by Ashigh Hosin Sa'ee (Saz & Avaz), Khan Agha Ebadian (Balaban), Morad Nazari (Ghaval) from the Album Iran Epic Music (East Azerbaijan-Ashiq Music)
Books about Mahmud:
- The Brotherhood of Freemason Sisters: Gender, Secrecy, and Fraternity in Italian Masonic Lodges - Mar 28, 2014 by Lilith Mahmud
- Keeping Abreast: Ways to Prevent Breast Cancer - Sep 29, 2008 by Khalid Mahmud
- Water, Sanitation, Hygiene and Nutrition In Bangladesh: Can Building Toilets Affect Children's Growth? (World... - Sep 18, 2015 by Iffat Mahmud and Nkosinathi Mbuya
- Neither a Hawk Nor a Dove: An Insider's Account of Pakistan's Foreign Relations - Dec 30, 2015 by Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri
- FCBD 2015: Avengers #1: (Spanish Edition) - Jun 2, 2015 by Mark Waid and Charles Soule
- Mahmud Sami al-Barudi: Reconfiguring Society and the Self - Jun 18, 2015 by Terri DeYoung
- Ultimate Comics X-Men by Brian Wood Volume 2 - Sep 24, 2013 by Brian Wood and Mahmud Asrar
- Keeping Abreast: Ways to Stop Breast Cancer - Aug 23, 2005 by Khalid Mahmud
- Angaaray - May 1, 2014 by Snehal Shingavi (Ed. and Tr.) and Ahmed Ali
- War of Kings: Warriors - Jun 16, 2010 by C. B. Cebulski and Christos N. Gage
Movies about Mahmud:
- Surxon Guruhi va Mahmud Nomozov2007 PG
Wiki information Mahmud:
- Mahmud of Ghazni
- Monarch, Person, Noble person, Deceased Person, Name source
Yamīn-ud-Dawla Abul-Qāṣim Maḥmūd ibn Sebüktegīn, more commonly known as Mahmud of Ghazni, also known as Mahmūd-i Zābulī, was the most prominent ruler of the Ghaznavid Empire. He conquered the eastern Iranian lands and the northwestern Indian...
- Mahmud II
- Monarch, Person, Family member, Religious Leader, Noble person, Deceased Person
Mahmud II was the 30th Sultan of the Ottoman Empire from 1808 until his death in 1839. He was born in the Topkapı Palace, Constantinople, the posthumous son of Sultan Abdul Hamid I. His reign is recognized for the extensive administrative, military,...
- Abdul Taib Mahmud
- Politician, Identity, Person
Tun Pehin Sri Haji Abdul Taib bin Mahmud is the Yang di-Pertua Negeri of Sarawak, in office since 2014. Previously he was Chief Minister of Sarawak from 1981 to 2014. Taib was also the President of Parti Pesaka Bumiputera Bersatu, which is part of...
- Mahmud Shah of Malacca
- Monarch, Deceased Person, Person, Noble person
Sultan Mahmud Shah ruled the Sultanate of Malacca from 1488 to 1511, and again as pretender to the throne from 1513 to 1528. He was the younger brother of Sultan Alauddin Riayat Shah. Upon his father's premature death, he was installed at a very...
- Mahmud Hotak
- Monarch, Deceased Person, Person, Noble person
Shāh Mahmūd Hotak, also known as Shāh Mahmūd Ghiljī, was an Afghan ruler of the Hotak dynasty who overthrew the heavily declined Safavid dynasty to briefly become the king of Persia from 1722 until his death in 1725. He was the eldest son of Mirwais...
- Mahmud Begada
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Sultan Abu'l Fath Nasir-ud-Din Mahmud Shah I, popularly known as Mahmud Begada was the most prominent sultan of Gujarat. He was the great-grandson of Ahmad Shah I, the founder of the Muzaffarid dynasty, and of the city of Ahmedabad in the present-day...
- Mahmud al-Kashgari
- Academic, Author, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Person
Mahmud ibn Hussayn ibn Muhammad al-Kashgari was an 11th-century Turkic scholar and lexicographer of Turkic languages from Kashgar. His father, Hussayn, was the mayor of Barsgan, a town in eastern-southern part of Issyk Kul lake and related to the...
- Mahmud Barzanji
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Sheikh Mahmud Barzanji or Mahmud Barzinji was the leader of a series of Kurdish uprisings against the British Mandate of Iraq. He was sheikh of a Qadiriyah Sufi family of the Barzanji clan from the city of Sulaymaniyah, which is now in Iraqi...
- Mahmud I
- Monarch, Person, Religious Leader, Family member, Deceased Person, Noble person
Mahmud I was the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire from 1730 to 1754.
- Poet, Author, Deceased Person, Lyricist, Person,
Bâḳî was the pen name of the Ottoman Turkish poet Mahmud Abdülbâkî. Considered one of the greatest contributors to Turkish literature, Bâkî came to be known as Sultânüş-şuarâ, or "Sultan of poets".