Meaning : Loved One, Dance, Linen Robe, The Japanese meaning of Mai is 'brightness' or 'dance'. The Vietnamese meaning is 'blossom'.,
Pronunciation : MAY, (MAY),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mai:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Mai:
- Mai is a variant of the feminine name May which can be a pet form of Mabel, or can be associated with the month. Mabel came as a short form of Amabell, which is a variation of Annabel and therefore shares its meaning of ‘Loved One’. It would be a suitable name for a little girl born in May where it is preferred that the name should not be as commonly found.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Mai is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Mai is: Ron.
Definition funny of Mai:
- DUDE! Check out that mai.
- The girl preferred to be called "Mai".
- I bought one of those Mai flowers for New Year's
- damn... that gurl Mai... shits... she's everything i wanted!!!
- Fujiwara Mai: fujiwara-“¡Œ´ (wisteria fields) •‘-Mai(dance)
- "Ami tor kochi mai gulo chuse debo" means 'I will suck your young boobs'
- Please give me mai pie!
Expression information Mai:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Mai:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Mai:
- Mais Que Nada by Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66 from the Album The Greatest Hits Of Sergio Mendes And Brasil '66
- Brigas Nunca Mais (Album Version) by Paula Morelenbaum from the Album Berimbaum
- Xerxes, HWV 40, Act I: Largo - "Ombra Mai Fu" by Budapest Strings from the Album Classics for a Rainy Day 3
- Manatua Mai Au by Pati from the Album Think Of Me
- Selling Newspapers (Mai Bao Ge) by The Shanghai Restoration Project from the Album Little Dragon Tales: Chinese Children's Songs
- E Papa / Haere Mai by Kapena from the Album Pure Energy
- Vagiorko mai / Don't You Love Me? by Khatia Buniatishvili from the Album Motherland
- De Mais Ninguem (2005 Digital Remaster) by Marisa Monte from the Album Cor De Rosa E Carvao
- Chanson de Mai, Op. 40 by Floraleda Sacchi from the Album Hasselmans: Music for Harp
- Mai piu' cosi' lontano by Andrea Bocelli from the Album Sueno
Books about Mai:
- Mais Oui! - Jan 1, 2012 by Chantal Thompson and Elaine Phillips
- Mai Tai'd Up (The Cocktail Series) - Dec 2, 2014 by Alice Clayton
- Mai Tai Marriage: Book 3 (Aloha Series) - May 31, 2014 by Chris Keniston
- Murder and Mai Tais: a Danger Cove Cocktail Mystery - Apr 14, 2015 by Sibel Hodge and Elizabeth Ashby
- The Chiang Mai Chronicle: A Declan Power Mystery - Jun 9, 2014 by T. Hunt Locke
- Mais Oui! - Jan 2, 2008 by Chantal Thompson and Elaine Phillips
- Mais Oui! ILRN Access Code (Includes audio-enchanced eBook) - 2010 by Thompson
- Mai Pa`a I Ka Leo: Historical Voices in Hawaiian Primary Materials, Looking Forward and Listening Back - Sep 2010 by M. Puakea Nogelmeier
- Chiang Mai Bucket List : Skip the tourist traps and explore like a local in Northern Thailand - Where to Go, Eat... - Apr 19, 2015 by António Araújo and Kelly Hudson
- Mais Forte que Tudo (In Love In NY Livro 2) (Portuguese Edition) - May 22, 2015 by A.J. Ventura and Alexandre Telles
Movies about Mai:
- Mai-Tais, Toques & Tikis2013 NR CC
- Vista Point CHIANG MAI Thailand2007 NR CC
- Global Treasures CHIANG MAI Thailand2007 NR CC
- The Road to Chiang Mai The Road to Chaing Mai: Tranquil Buddhas2007 NR CC
- The Road to Chiang Mai The Road to Chiang Mai: Hill Tribes, Poppy Culture and Ancient Khmers2007 NR CC
- On Tour... LAN NA North From Chiang Mai To The Hill Tribes2007 NR CC
- Holo Mai Pele2001 NR
- Le Joli Mai1963 NR
- Alternate Routes Chiang Mai2006 NR CC
- The Road to Chiang Mai The Road to Chiang Mai: Bangkok, Oriental City2007 NR CC
Wiki information Mai:
- Chiang Mai
- City/Town/Village, Identity, Travel destination, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Chiang Mai sometimes written as "Chiengmai" or "Chiangmai", is the largest and most culturally significant city in Northern Thailand. It is the capital of Chiang Mai Province and was a former capital of the Kingdom of Lanna, which became a tributary...
- Male Noble Rank, Fictional job title, Government office category, Noble rank, Literature Subject, Type/domain equivalent topic, Character Occupation
A monarch is the sovereign head of state in a monarchy. A monarch may exercise the most and highest authority in the state or others may wield that power on behalf of the monarch. Typically a monarch either personally inherits the lawful right to...
- Chiang Mai Province
- Location, Travel destination, Dated location, Administrative Division, Statistical region
Chiang Mai is the second-largest province of Thailand. It is in the country's north. It is bordered by Chiang Rai to the northeast, Lampang and Lamphun to the south, Tak to the southwest, Mae Hong Son to the west, and Shan State of Burma to the...
The term Mai-Mai or Mayi–Mayi refers to any kind of community-based militia group active in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, formed to defend their local territory against other armed groups. Most were formed to resist the invasion of Rwandan...
- Military unit place of origin, Literature Subject, Organization scope, Flag referent, Travel destination, US State, Governmental Jurisdiction, Political District, Filming location, Location
Maine is a state in the New England region of the northeastern United States, bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the east and south; New Hampshire to the west; and the Canadian provinces of Quebec to the northwest and New Brunswick to the northeast....
Shumai, also romanized as siu mai or shaomai, also called pork dumplings, is a type of traditional Chinese dumpling served as dim sum.
- Pop Artist, Composer, Musical Artist, Musician, Topic, Award Nominee, Featured artist, Person
Marie-Mai Bouchard, known mononymously as Marie-Mai, is a Canadian singer from Quebec. She was initially known as one of the top finalists of the first season of the Quebec reality show Star Académie.
- Mai Tai
- Cocktail, Beverage, Dish
The Mai Tai is an alcoholic cocktail based on rum, Curaçao liqueur, and lime juice, associated with Polynesian-style settings.
- Mai Kuraki
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Person, Featured artist, Broadcast Artist, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Social network user, Musician
Mai Kuraki, born October 28, 1982 as Mai Aono, is a Japanese pop and R&B singer-songwriter and producer from Funabashi, Chiba. Kuraki debuted in 1999 with the single, "Love, Day After Tomorrow". In 2000, she released her debut album, Delicious Way,...
- Biological Species, Literature Subject, Organism Classification, Product ingredient, Ingredient, Fermentation base, Drug ingredient, Food, Name source
Maize, known in some English-speaking countries as corn, is a large grain plant domesticated by indigenous peoples in Mesoamerica in prehistoric times. The leafy stalk produces ears which contain the grain, which are seeds called kernels. Maize...