Meaning : Glorious, Noble, Glorious, noble,
Origin : Arabic,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Majed:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Songs about Majed:
- Arabic Songs M!X (feat. Elissa Nancy Ajram, Nawal Al Zoghbi, Tamer Hosni Hosny Ashour, Husain Al Jasmi, Haifa... by Shireen Abdul Wahab from the Album New Age of Egyption Songs & Belly Dance [Explicit]
- Ekhtalafna Live (Mohammad Abdou,Also by Ahlam,Rashed Al Majed,Faisal Al Rashed,and Jalsat) by Mohammad Abdu from the Album Ekhtalafna Live (Mohammad Abdou,Also by Ahlam,Rashed Al Majed,Faisal Al Rashed,and Jalsat)
- 3la Neti (feat. Majed Almohands) [Explicit] by Arabic Dj Sy from the Album 2015-2016 [Explicit]
- 7ram (feat. Majed Almohands) [Explicit] by Arabic Dj Sy from the Album 2015-2016 [Explicit]
- Acid Planet (Majed Remix) by Cysxe and MiniTech Project from the Album Acid Planet EP
- Acid Planet (Majed Remix) by Cysxe and MiniTech Project from the Album Brooklyn Noir Melodic, Vol. 4
- Acid Planet (Majed Remix) by Cysxe and MiniTech Project from the Album Midnight Heroes Vol. 4 (Mixed By A.C.K.)
- Acid Planet (Majed Remix) by Cysxe and MiniTech Project from the Album Club Zone - Techno, Vol. 2
- Alghargan (feat. Madlin Matar, Rashed Al Majed, Husain Al Jasmi, Anawr Al Amir, Naji Osta, ???? ???????, ????... by Nader Al Atat from the Album Bawast Tyabik
- Allah Alyk Rashed Al Majed (???? ?????? ???? ????) by Balqees ????? from the Album Best Songs
Books about Majed:
- Learn to Program with Scratch: A Visual Introduction to Programming with Games, Art, Science, and Math - Feb 23, 2014 by Majed Marji
- Eastern Arabic Phrasebook & Dictionary: For the Spoken Arabic of Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine/Israel and Syria (... - Oct 1998 by Frank A. Rice and Majed F. Saiid
- Divine Names: The 99 Healing Names of the One Love - Apr 30, 2015 by Rosina-Fawzia Al-Rawi and translated by Monique Arav
- Learn to Program with Small Basic: An Introduction to Programming with Games, Art, Science, and Math - Jan 25, 2016 by Majed Marji and Ed Price
- Freedom Fighter: One Man's Fight for One Free World - Sep 18, 2012 by Majed El Shafie
- Eastern Arabic (Georgetown Classics in Arabic Languages and Linguistics) (Arabic Edition) - Nov 3, 2011 by Frank Rice and Majed Sa'id
- Eastern Arabic (Richard Slade Harrell Arabic Series) - Dec 1979 by Frank A. Rice and Majed F. Sa'id
- PHONE BOOK 3 2011/2012: A directory of independent art spaces, programming, and projects across the United States - 2011 by Robby Herbst and Renny Pritikin
- Fundamentals of Sustainable Drilling Engineering (Wiley-Scrivener) - Mar 2, 2015 by M. Enamul Hossain and Abdulaziz Abdullah Al-Majed
- Islamic Postcolonialism: Islam and Muslim Identities in Four Contemporary British Novels - Jan 6, 2015 by Hasan Saeed Majed
Wiki information Majed:
- Majed Abdullah
- Professional Association Football Player, Measured person, Person, Football player, Athlete
Majed Abdullah is a former Saudi Arabian footballer who played as a striker for Al-Nassr and Saudi national team. He won Asian Footballer of the Year three times in 1984, 1985 and 1986. He won the AFC Asian Cup twice in 1984 and 1988. He has been...
- Rashed Al Majed
- Singer, Person, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Award Winner
Rashed Al-Majed is a Saudi Arabian singer, musician, and record producer. He has been active since 1984. Rashed Al-Majed is one of the most famous singers in the Middle East and has released almost 40 records. His songs often have emotional and...
- Majed Naser
- Soccer Goalkeeper, Football player, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Majed Naser Humaid Bakheit is an Emirati footballer, who plays for Al Ahli in UAE Football League. He was called to United Arab Emirates national football team at 2007 and 2011 and 2015 AFC Asian Cups.
- Majed Moqed
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
A former law student, Majed Mashaan Ghanem Moqed was one of five hijackers of American Airlines Flight 77 as part of the September 11 attacks. A Saudi, Moqed was studying law at a university in Saudi Arabia before joining Al-Qaeda in 1999 and being...
- Majed Alshebel
- Presenter, Person, TV Personality
Majed alshebel is a presenter.
- Majed Hassan
- Soccer Midfielder, Athlete, Person, Football player, Measured person
Majed Hassan is an Emirati footballer who plays as a midfielder In Al-Ahli Dubai And UAE National Football Team A.
- Majed Al-Marshedi
- Soccer Defender, Measured person, Person, Football player, Athlete
Majed Al-Marshadi is a footballer. He currently plays for Al Shabab as a defender. Al-Marshadi has made several appearances for the Saudi Arabia national football team, including two qualifying matches for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- Hamza Majed
- Person, Athlete, Measured person
Hamza Majed is a Tunisian handball player for Al Rayyan and the Tunisian national team.
- Ziad Majed
- Man, Person
Ziad Majed is a Lebanese political researcher. He teaches Middle Eastern studies at the American University of Paris and writes articles, papers and studies on reforms, democratic transitions, elections, civil society and citizenship in Lebanon,...
- Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary
- Rapper, Person
Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary is a British-Egyptian amateur rapper from West London, also known as Lyricist Jinn and L Jinny, and a suspected Islamist militant. After circulation of video footage related to the decapitation of the American journalist James...