Meaning : The wind, The Wind,
Origin : Polynesian/Hawaiian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Makani:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Makani:
- Hawaiian Meaning: The name Makani is a Hawaiian baby name. In Hawaiian the meaning of the name Makani is: Wind.
Definition funny of Makani:
- wind intelligent smile stubborn free spirit makani
Expression information Makani:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Makani:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Makani:
- Ka Makani Ka 'ili Aloha/Pua Tuberose by Ledward Ka'apana from the Album Kiho'alu Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar
- Ke Ha'a La Puna I Ka Makani / Ke Ha'a La Puna Ke Ahi Ena'ena by Mark Keali'i Ho'omalu from the Album Po'okela Chants
- Kumulipo / E Pua Ana Ka Makani by Makaha Sons Of Ni'Ihau from the Album Ho'oluana
- Ka Makani K?'ili Aloha by Cindy Combs from the Album The Sounds of Hawaii
- Ka Makani Ka'ili Aloha by Gabby Pahinui from the Album The Descendants
- Ka Makani Ka`ili Aloha by Weldon Kekauoha from the Album Ka Lehua Ula
- Wai'alae / Ahe Lau Makani by Weldon Kekauoha from the Album Hawaiian Man
- 11 Ahe Lau Makani by Sean Na'auao from the Album Na'auao
- Kumulipo / E Pua Ana Ka Makani by Makaha Sons Of Ni'Ihau from the Album Unforgettable
- Lei Hana I Ka Makani Uluau`awa by Kealii Reichel from the Album Kamahiwa: The Keali'i Reichel Collection
Books about Makani:
- The Salt-Wind: Ka Makani Pa'Akai (Wayne Kaumualii Westlake Monograph) - Dec 6, 2008 by Brandy Nalani McDougall
- Making Policy Making Change: How Communities Are Taking Law into Their Own Hands - Nov 1, 1999 by Makani N. Themba
- Media Advocacy and Public Health: Power for Prevention - Oct 7, 1993 by Lawrence Wallack and Lori Dorfman
- Alanui - Kahea Ka Makani (Alanui - Pathway Book 1) - Feb 23, 2012 by Moloka'i Kehlor
- Alanui - Pathway: Kahea Ka Makani - Wind Calls - Feb 23, 2012 by Molokai Kehlor
- By Makani N. Themba Making Policy Making Change: How Communities Are Taking Law into Their Own Hands (1st Edition) - Nov 16, 1999
- Na Leo I Ka Makani/Voices on the Wind: Historic Photographs of Hawaiians of Yesteryear - Oct 1987 by Palani Vaughan
- Talking the Walk: A Communications Guide for Racial Justice - Apr 1, 2006 by john a. powell and Hunter Cutting
- Poverty & Race in America: The Emerging Agendas - Mar 2, 2006 by Chester Hartman and Congressman Jesse L. Jackson Jr.
- FAVORITE RECIPE'S FROM HAWAII: Experience The Many foods of Hawaii - Dec 4, 2014 by Makani Dias
Movies about Makani:
- KONISHIKI'S KAMAAINA HULA -MAKANI-かぜ
Wiki information Makani:
- Sosha Makani
- Soccer Goalkeeper, Athlete, Football player, Person, Measured person
Sosha Makani is an Iranian football goalkeeper who currently plays for Persepolis in the Iran Pro League. Makani represented the Iran national football team at the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- Makani Power
- Green energy Business, Organization, Social network user, Business Operation, Employer
Makani Power is an Alameda, California-based company that developed airborne wind turbines with the support of Google X and the U.S. Department of Energy office of ARPA-E. According to some experts in the field, Makani is currently the world leader...
- Taj Bibi Bilqis Makani
- Woman, Deceased Person, Person
Taj Bibi Bilqis Makani, also known as Rajkumari Shri Manavati Baiji Lall Sahiba, Princess Manmati, Jagat Gosain, Jodh Bai was an Empress of Mughal Empire. She was the wife of Mughal Emperor Jahangir and the mother of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan.
- Makani Kai Air
- Organization, Employer
Makani Kai Air, a subsidiary of Schuman Aviation Company, Ltd., is a commuter and charter airline based in Honolulu, Hawaii. The airline offers scheduled passenger service from Honolulu International Airport to Molokai Airport, and to Kalaupapa...
- Julie Makani
Julie Makani is a Tanzanian medical researcher. From 2014 she is Wellcome Trust Research Fellow and Senior lecturer in the Department of Haematology and Blood Transfusion at the Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences. Also a visiting...
- Makani Ravello Harrelson
- Woman, Person
Makani Ravello Harrelson is the daughter of actor Woody Harrelson.
- Hamida Banu Begum
- Person, Noble person, Deceased Person
Hamida Banu Begam, 'Maryam Makani' was a wife of the second Mughal Emperor, Humayun, and the mother of Mughal Emperor, Akbar. She built Humayun's mausoleum by a mix of Persian and Hindustani artisans.
- Ramo Makani
Ramo Matala Makani is a Tanzanian CCM politician and Member of Parliament for Tunduru North constituency since 2010.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Vladimir Makanin
- Novelist, Award Winner, Film story contributor, Topic, Film writer, Author, Person
Vladimir Semyonovich Makanin is a Russian writer.