Meaning : Born Under Capricorn, Born under Capricorn,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Makara:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Makara:
- Means "January" in Khmer.
Definition funny of Makara:
- Yo, damn! That girl's so awesome, she's a Makara!
Songs about Makara:
- Adhe Makara by S. P. Balasubramaniam from the Album Sri Manikanta
- Adhe Makara Jyot by S. P. Balasubramaniam from the Album Sri Manikanta
- Alo Makara by Sri Charan from the Album Mu Chithi Lekhichi Mo Nilmaniku (Jagannath Bhajan)
- Ayyappa Ayyappa Om Makara Jyothi by Partha Sarathi from the Album Ayyappa Smaranam
- Bandithu Makara Sankranthi by Dr. Rajkumar from the Album Ayyappa Divya Darshana
- Banni Banni Nodirella Makara by S. P. Balasubrahmanyam from the Album Makara Jyothi Ayyappa
- Duniya Deera Da Makara by Nisar Malangi from the Album Baharoona
- Dunya Daira Da Makara Wa Zama Da by Nazia Iqbal from the Album Okhko Baran
- Hojibat Al Nar bi chahawat wa hojibat Al janna bil makâra by Muhamed Al Othaymine from the Album Conférences Vol 3 (Quran)
- Kukara-Makara by Audiopathik from the Album Global Killer
Books about Makara:
- Makara - Nov 1, 2012 by Kristen Ringman
- Makara: Webster's Timeline History, 1895 - 2007 - May 14, 2010 by Icon Group International
- Makara: A Taste of Freedom - Nov 4, 2014 by Douglas Cooney
- The Makara of Hizballah: Deception in the 2006 Summer War - Apr 13, 2012 by David A. Acosta
- Ghosts of Makara - Sep 25, 2002 by Bernard Diederich
- Ralph Masiello's Dragon Drawing Book - Jul 1, 2007 by Ralph Masiello
- Puntos de vista: Conversacion : genre-based conversation in Spanish (Bridging the gap) (Spanish Edition) - 1994 by Christina Makara Biron
- Makara by E.S. Posthumus  -
- Slucnai iz zhizni Makara: Rozhdenie chelovi?e?ka. Dva razskaza (German Edition) - Jan 1, 1912 by Maksim Gorky
- Unity - Jul 7, 2014 by Robert E. Makara
Wiki information Makara:
- Makar Sankranti
- Club interest, Identity, Holiday
Makar Sankranti is a Hindu festival celebrated in almost all parts of India and Nepal in a myriad of cultural forms. It is a harvest festival. Makar Sankranti marks the transition of the Sun into the zodiac sign of Makara rashi on its celestial path....
- Literature Subject
Makara is a sea-creature in Hindu mythology. It is generally depicted as half terrestrial animal in the frontal part, in animal forms of an elephant, crocodile, stag, or deer, and in the hind part as an aquatic animal, in the form of a fish or seal...
- Makara Jyothi
Makara is the name of a zodiac sign in Indian languages known as Capricorn in English. "Jyoti" means "light" in Sanskrit. Thus "Makara Jyoti" means "Light of Capricorn". The Sun appears to move from one zodiac constellation to another every month and...
- Symphonic rock Album, Musical Album
Makara is the third album of E.S. Posthumus. It consists of 15 tracks and was released on February 2, 2010 for download on iTunes, Amazon MP3, and several other popular download services. The album is available on both CD and for digital download at...
- Makara, New Zealand
Makara is a locality located at the western edge of Wellington, New Zealand, close to the shore of the Tasman Sea. With winding road access from Karori or Johnsonville / Ohariu, Makara is a rural area with sparse development. In the nineteenth...
- Makara Naotaka
- Person, Deceased Person
Makara Naotaka was a Japanese samurai of the Sengoku period, who served the Asakura clan. He was also known as Makara Jūrōzaemon. Makara was famed for his skill with the nodachi. During the 1570 Battle of Anegawa, he served on the front lines,...
- Periodical, Magazine
Makara was a Canadian feminist arts journal, produced in Vancouver, B.C. from December 1975 to 1978 by the Pacific Women’s Graphic Arts Co-operative, in co-operation with Press Gang Publishers. The collective began work in 1972-3. The magazine was...
- World cinema Film, Award-Winning Work, Award-Nominated Work, Film, Topic
Makaramanju is a 2011 Malayalam language romantic drama film written and directed by Lenin Rajendran. The film is about celebrated painter Raja Ravi Varma's life at a certain stage in his life. It also narrates the story of epic character Pururavas....
Panchamakara, also known as the Five Ms, is a Tantric term referring to the five substances used in a Tantric practice. madya māṃsa matsya mudrā maithuna Taboo-breaking elements are only practiced literally by "left-hand path" tantrics, whereas...
- Prampi Makara District
Prampi Makara District is the smallest district in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The district is subdivided into 8 Sangkats and 33 Kroms. The district has an area of 2.21 km². According to the 1998 census of Cambodia, it had a population of 96,192. Postal...