Meaning : Angelic, Angel, A popular Arabic name from the word meaning 'angel'.,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : (MAELahK), MAH lak, mah-LAHK ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Malak:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Malak:
- Malak is a name of Arabic origin and is said to mean ‘Angel’. In Islamic belief it is the name of an archangel. It is found to be used as a name for both boys and girls. it is not an overly popular name in Britain.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Malak is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Malak is: Angel.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Malak is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Malak is: Messenger.
- Means "angel" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Malak:
- wow , that girl is amazing all round , she's a Malak fo sho.
- Malak a brown hair girl with light brown eyes
- Oh God, Look at Malak, she's so charming. I wish I could be her. Malak is my dream girl, she's perfect
- Fuck you weak and pathetic servant of the light!!!
- Sara is such a malak
Expression information Malak:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Malak:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Malak:
- Spirits of Time (Vocal Mix) [feat. Malak] by Fahim Aguizi from the Album Spirits of Time (feat. Malak)
- A'la Alby Malak by Magida El Roumi from the Album Ghazal
- Inna-I-Malak by Azam Ali from the Album Portals Of Grace
- Majid Al Mohandis Ya Khale Malak ???? ??????? ?? ??? ???? by Majid Al Muhandis from the Album New Arabic Songs
- Ya Khelli Malak ???? ??????? ?? ??? ???? by Majid Al Muhandis from the Album Khaliji 2013
- Ya Malak by Amir Muneeb from the Album Allah Alaik
- 6alet Malak - Najwa - Marmar - Arabic by Marmar - Arabic (51) from the Album Marmar - Arabic (51)
- 7abiby Malak - Angham - Marmar - Arabic by Marmar - Arabic (56) from the Album Marmar - Arabic (56)
- Aa Malak Unath by W D Ariyasinghe from the Album Sanda Nagena Thuru
- Aapna Malak Na Mayalu by Pankaj Bhatt from the Album Naag Padamanee
Books about Malak:
- Pedagogy of Empowerment: Community Schools as a Social Movement in Egypt - Nov 6, 2006 by Malak Zaalouk
- The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals - Jun 1976 by Frater Malak
- Malak - Dec 22, 2013 by Heather Woods
- Smoking Hurts - Apr 11, 2015 by Malak Afaneh and Somnath Chatterjee
- Fabric of Hope - Aug 23, 2011 by Malak Afaneh
- Muslim Narratives and the Discourse of English - Dec 16, 2004 by Amin Malak
- Nour's Friday Prayer - Feb 12, 2014 by Malak Afaneh and Greenbird Books
- Vintage Knit: 25 Knitting and Crochet Patterns Refashioned for Today - Sep 2, 2014 by Marine Malak and Geraldine Warner
- Malak Sefr Al Khateya (Arabic Novel) (Arabic Edition) - Jan 1, 2014 by Mohamed Hanafy
- Wings of Angels: A Tribute to the Art of World War II Pinup & Aviation Vol.2 - Sep 19, 2014 by Michael Malak
Wiki information Malak:
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Malakoff is a suburban commune in the Hauts-de-Seine department southwest of Paris, France. It is located 5 km from the centre of the city. EUROCAE, the European Organisation for Civil Aviation Equipment is based in Malakoff.
- Darth Malak
- Fictional Character
- Art Subject
Azrael is often identified with the Archangel of Death in Hebrew, Sikhism lore, as well as Islam. The Qur'an never uses this name, rather referring to Malak al-Maut. Also spelled Izrail, Azrin, Izrael, Azriel, Azrail, Ezraeil, Azraille, Azryel,...
- Waldemar Malak
- Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Deceased Person
Waldemar Malak was a weightlifter from Poland. He represented his native country at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona, where he received the bronze medal in the first heavyweight category of weightlifting. On November 14, 1992, Malak was killed...
- Malak Karsh
- Person, Author, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Visual Artist
Malak Karsh, OC was a Canadian photographer of Armenian heritage, brother of Yousuf Karsh, who is best known for his photographs of the Ottawa region. Born in Mardin, Ottoman Empire, he emigrated to Canada in 1937 and went to work with his brother....
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Malakoff is a city in Henderson County, Texas, United States. The population was 2,257 at the 2000 census. The community is named after a Russian fort of Malakoff, which played a pivotal role during the siege of Sevastopol during the Crimean war.
- Duhulu Malak
- Romance Film, Topic, Film
Duhulu Malak is a 1976 Sinhalese language romance film directed by Vijaya Dharmasri that follows the lives of middle-class people in Sri Lanka. The film stars Nita Fernando, Ravindra Randeniya and Tony Ranasinghe and is notable for containing the...
- Malak Koura
- Woman, Person
Malak Koura is an Egyptian actress started her career at seven, working with directors both Egyptian and foreign such as Hady Albagory, Sherif Arafa, Ahmed Almahdy and other Spanish and French directors taking part in TV commercials, including
- Mullukmulluk Language
- Human Language
Malak-Malak or Ngolokwangga is an Australian Aboriginal language. The Tyaraity variety is distinct. Malak-Malak is nearly extinct, with children growing up speaking Kriol instead.