Meaning : Full, rich, Full, Rich, From Latin origins meaning "imitating" or "rivaling". A variation of the name Emily., Star of the Sea,
Pronunciation : MAL lee, (MAL-i),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mali:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Mali:
- Mali is a popular Welsh name, derived from the English name Molly - itself a pet form of Mary. It could also refer to the African country of the same name, or the Thai name Mali, which means 'flower'.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Mali is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Mali is: Bitter.
- Means "flower" in Thai.
Definition funny of Mali:
- That girl Mali is one bad ass chick. I wish I was more like her.
- bamako is the captial of mali.
- dani ma li! jakku ma li! joel ma li! james brown ma li! 'where is dani ma li?'
- Stop malising, fucktard.
Expression information Mali:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Mali:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Mali:
- Tell the World (feat. Mali Music) by Lecrae from the Album Gravity
- Tell the World (Mali Music) by Lecrae from the Album Gravity (Digital Deluxe)
- Mali Jam by Béla Fleck from the Album Throw Down Your Heart - Africa Sessions Part 2
- Foolish (Mali Music) by Gumbo Red from the Album Gumbo Red
- Asina Mali by Brenda N'tombi from the Album Best african Music
- Since I Found Christ (Feat. Mali Music & JDS) by Kierra Sheard feat. Mali Music & JDS from the Album Free
- The Time Is Now (feat. Jah Mali) by Iba Mahr featuring Jah Mali from the Album The Time Is Now (feat. Jah Mali) - Single
- Ya Halali Ya Mali by Mohammed Assaf from the Album Ya Halali Ya Mali
- Ghana Guinea Mali by E.T. Mensah Of Ghana - World's King Of Highlife from the Album Immortal Highlife Recordings Of The 1950s & 1960s Vol.1
- Mali Sadjo by Toubab Krewe from the Album Toubab Krewe
Books about Mali:
- Mansa Musa and the Empire of Mali - Mar 26, 2013 by P. James Oliver
- The Royal Kingdoms of Ghana, Mali, and Songhay: Life in Medieval Africa - Oct 15, 1995 by Patricia McKissack and Fredrick McKissack
- Understanding Mali: Connections and Confrontations between the Tuareg, Islamist Rebels, and the Government - May 20, 2013 by Ashley Michelle Heacock
- Mali: Land of Gold and Glory - Dec 30, 2002 by Joy Masoff
- Sundiata: Lion King of Mali - Jan 22, 1999 by David Wisniewski
- MALI: The Beginning (The Puppets of Washington Book 3) - Aug 20, 2015 by Lavina Giamusso and BlueShelfBookstore
- Monique and the Mango Rains: Two Years with a Midwife in Mali - Jul 20, 2006 by Kris Holloway; Consulting Editor John Bidwell
- Sundiata: An Epic of Old Mali (Revised Edition) (Longman African Writers) - Aug 17, 2006 by D T Niane
- We Never Knew Exactly Where: Dispatches From the Lost Country of Mali (Borderlands Book 1) - Jan 8, 2013 by Peter Chilson
- Mansa Musa: Leader of Mali: World Cultures Through Time (Primary Source Readers) - Jan 5, 2007 by Lisa Zamosky
Movies about Mali:
- The Kvarner Islands Krk, Cres and Mali Losinj2008 NR CC
- Globe Trekker - West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso & Mali1996 NR
- EK PHOOL DO MALI2003
- Top Destinations MALI LOSINJ2009
- Globe Trekker: West Africa - Mali Benin & Burkino2003 NR by Globe Trekker
- West Africa - Benin, Mali and Burkina Faso1997 NR by Justine Shapiro
- The Kvarner Islands Krk, Cres and Mali Losinj2008
- Rendez-vous en terre inconnue : Edouard Baer chez les Dogons au Mali Unrated
- DVD-Corey Harris Teaches Blues Guitar-From Mississippi to Mali2005 NR
- Ek Phool Do Mali2007
Wiki information Mali:
- Olympic participating country, Sports Team Location, Literature Subject, Flag referent, Newspaper circulation area, Statistical region, Organization member, Location, Filming location, Identity
Mali, officially the Republic of Mali, is a landlocked country in West Africa. Mali is the eighth-largest country in Africa, with an area of just over 1,240,000 square kilometres. The population of Mali is 14.5 million. Its capital is Bamako. Mali...
The Mali series of graphics processing units are semiconductor intellectual property cores produced by ARM Holdings for licensing in various ASIC designs by ARM partners.
- Mali national football team
- Sports Team, Football team
The Mali national football team, nicknamed Les Aigles, is the national team of Mali and is controlled by the Fédération Malienne de Football. They have never qualified for the World Cup finals.
- Northern Mali conflict
- Event, Military Conflict
The Northern Mali Conflict, Mali Civil War, or Mali War refers to armed conflicts that started from January 2012 between the northern and southern parts of Mali in Africa. On 16 January 2012, several insurgent groups began fighting a campaign against...
- Mali Empire
- Country, Location, Dated location, Kingdom, Statistical region
The Mali Empire, also historically referred to as the Manden Kurufaba, was a Mandinka/Bambara empire in West Africa from c. 1230 to c. 1600. The empire was founded by Sundiata Keita and became renowned for the wealth of its rulers, especially Mansa...
- Statistical region, Travel destination, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Timbuktu, formerly also spelled Timbuctoo and Timbuktoo, is a city in the West African nation of Mali situated 20 km north of the River Niger on the southern edge of the Sahara Desert. The town is the capital of the Timbuktu Region, one of the eight...
- Wow Mali
- Reality TV Program, TV Program
Wow Mali is the longest-running, multi-awarded and top-rated gag show in the Philippines aired over TV5 hosted by Joey De Leon. The show was discontinued on May 2007 but some episodes still aired on Wow Mali Bites and Wow Mali Express. On February...
- Military of Mali
Mali's armed forces are the Army, Air Force, Gendarmerie, Republican Guard, National Guard, and National Police. They number some 7,000 and are under the control of the Minister of Armed Forces and Veterans. The Library of Congress as of January 2005...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Administrative Division, City/Town/Village, Location
Mali, often known as Mali-ville to distinguish it from the country of Mali, is a town in northern Guinea on the edge of the Tamgué Massif. Population 4,798. It is known as a market town and for its honey. Market day is Sunday. Mali lies near Mount...
- Operation Serval
- Military Conflict, Event
Operation Serval was a French military operation in Mali. The aim of the operation was to oust Islamic militants in the north of Mali, who had begun a push into the center of Mali. Operation Serval followed the United Nations Security Council...