Meaning : Of Arabic origin, Malik means 'king' and is a derivative of 'Allah'. A popular name in the Arabic language., King,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : MAL ik, (MAL-ick),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Malik:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Malik:
- Malik comes from the Arabic word for ‘King’. It has had a rise in popularity amongst Muslims in America recently, due to its use by the African-American black rights activist coined ‘Malcom X’ who takes the Islamic name ‘El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz’.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Malik is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Malik is: Master.
- American Meaning: The name Malik is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Malik is: Master.
Definition funny of Malik:
- "He's so fit, he's a total Malik."
- Dang your ridiculous, you just did a malik!
- I can't really think of an example of the word 'Malik'. Sorry.
- " Mr Malik your appointment is next" " Sheikh Malik" " yo do you know that kid X Malik, his name means he's the King!" Often in the black american muslim society the name Malik is pronounced as Maleek.. for example in the american black comedy sitcoms..
- Girl: I love talking with Malik! He's such an amazing person, and our talks always make me feel GREAT!
- White girl: Malik can I suck yo dick. Malik: Well damn go ahead.
- "Do you know Malik?" "Yes his in my Gym Class."
Expression information Malik:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Malik:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Malik:
- Nobody's Smiling [feat. Malik Yusef] [Explicit] by Common from the Album Nobody's Smiling (Deluxe) [Explicit]
- In The Music (Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. Malik B.] [Explicit] by Porn and The Roots from the Album Game Theory (Explicit)
- Lost Desire (Explicit) [feat. Malik B., Talib Kweli] by The Roots from the Album Rising Down (Explicit Version)
- What's Next [feat. Mr. Malik] [Explicit] by Warren G from the Album G Funk Era - Special Edition
- I Can't Help It (Explicit) [feat. Malik B., Porn, Mercedes Martinez, Dice Raw] by The Roots from the Album Rising Down (Explicit Version)
- What's Next [feat. Mr. Malik] [Explicit] by Warren G from the Album Regulate...G Funk Era (20th Anniversary) [Explicit]
- I Said It Before (feat. Malik Alkabir) by Glen Gross Quartet from the Album I Said It Before (feat. Malik Alkabir)
- Always Be Arriving (Finale) [feat. Malik Yusef] by Kindred The Family Soul from the Album The Arrival
- Poetry Interlude [feat. Malik Yusef] by Kindred The Family Soul from the Album The Arrival
- Nobody's Smiling [feat. Malik Yusef] [Explicit] by Common from the Album Nobody's Smiling [Explicit]
Books about Malik:
- Malik (Carter Brother series Book 1) - May 28, 2015 by Lisa Helen Gray
- Mason (Carter Brother series Book 2) - Aug 16, 2015 by Lisa Helen Gray and Cassy Roop
- C++ Programming: From Problem Analysis to Program Design - Feb 7, 2014 by D. S. Malik
- C++ Programming: From Problem Analysis to Program Design - Feb 24, 2012 by D. S. Malik
- Better left forgotten (Forgotten series Book 1) - Jul 26, 2014 by Lisa Helen Gray and Pink Ink Designs
- How to Buy Low on eBay and Sell High on Amazon (B.L.e.S.H.a.) - Nov 23, 2013 by Jordan Malik
- The Quest for a Moral Compass: A Global History of Ethics - Aug 11, 2015 by Kenan Malik
- You See a Plush Bunny, I See Money, Honey: The Amazon & eBay Merchant's Guide to New & Used Soft Toy Profits - Nov 23, 2013 by Jordan Malik
- The Free eBay Products Worth Thousands that You Can Sell Today: Jump-start Your Online Selling Career with the... - Aug 24, 2014 by Jordan Malik
- C++ Programming: Program Design Including Data Structures - Mar 26, 2014 by D. S. Malik
Movies about Malik:
- The Game: Season 22010 NR
- Basketball Shooting Drills | with German National Team Player Lucca Staiger, Malik Mueller (Virginia Tech) And...2014 NR CC
- Sai Baba Vol. 16 to 361998
- Super Model Hindi DVD2014
- Charlie Rose with Laurie Garrett, Stephen Morse & Margaret Hamburg; James Fox & Elaine Shannon; Malik Yoba2006
- Malcolm X El Hajj Malik El Shabazz1991 Unrated
- Harem (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2013) Omar Sharif; Nancy Travis; Art Malik; Ava Gardner; J1986
- Malik's Hypnoquit2007
- How To Do The Dave Elman Hypnotic Induction. By Malik I. Awan C.Ht. Hypnosis Training DVD2003
- La Trilogie urbaine de Malik Chibane Unrated
Wiki information Malik:
- Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan
- Noble person, Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan was the 5th Umayyad Caliph. He was born in Medina, Hejaz. `Abd al-Malik was a well-educated man and capable ruler, despite the many political problems that impeded his rule. The 14th-century Muslim historian Ibn Khaldun...
Malik, Melik, Malka, or Melech is originally an East Semitic and later a Northwest Semitic and Central Semitic word meaning "King". The general meaning of "Malik" is leader and ruler. Although the early forms of the name were to be found among the...
- Malik ibn Anas
- Author, Name source, Person, Influence Node, Deceased Person
Mālik ibn Anas ibn Mālik ibn Abī 'Āmir al-Asbahī is known as "Imam Malik," the "Sheikh of Islam", the "Proof of the Community," and "Imam of the Abode of Emigration." He was one of the most highly respected scholars of fiqh in Sunni Islam. Shafi`i,...
- Veena Malik
- TV Host, Film actor, Person, Topic, Influence Node
Veena Malik is a Pakistani actress, TV host and model who appears in Lollywood and Bollywood films. Malik made her film debut in 2000 with Sajjad Gul's Tere Pyar Mein. In 2002, she starred in Akbar Khan's Yeh Dil Aap Ka Huwa and Sassi Punno and later...
- Malik Deenar
- Scholar, Deceased Person, Person
Malik Deenar is the first follower of the Islamic prophet, Muhammed, to come to India in order to propagate Islam in the Indian Subcontinent.
- Anu Malik
- Film score Artist, Composer, Topic, Film writer, Person, Lyricist, Award Nominee, Songwriter, Award Winner, TV Actor
Anu Malik, born Anwar Sardaar Malik, is an Indian music director and singer who primarily works in the Hindi film industry. Son of Sardar Malek, Anu Malik made his debut as a music composer in 1977. In the 1990s he wrote hits for films like Phir Teri...
- Zain Javed Malik
- Celebrity, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Composer, Musician, Topic, Person
Zain Javadd "Zayn" Malik is an English singer and songwriter, and a former member of the boy band One Direction. In 2010, Malik auditioned as a solo artist for the British television series The X Factor. After being eliminated as a solo performer,...
- Shoaib Malik
- Cricket Bowler, Person, Athlete, Cricket Player, Sports team captain, Measured person, Identity
Shoaib Malik is a Pakistani cricket player and former captain. He made his One-Day International debut in 1999 against the West Indies and his Test debut in 2001 against Bangladesh. He has taken over 100 ODI wickets, and has a batting average in the...
- Malik Yoba
- Actor, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Award Winner, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Theater Actor, Influence Node, Film actor
Abdul-Malik Kashie Yoba, better known by his stage name Malik Yoba, is an American actor and occasional singer. He is known for his starring role as NYPD Detective J. C. Williams on the Fox police drama New York Undercover and as Yul Brenner in Cool...
- Abd Al Malik
- Musical Artist, Featured artist, Social network user, Musician, Film director, Person, Record Producer
Abd al Malik, born Régis Fayette-Mikano, is a French rapper and spoken word artist of Congolese origin. He has also authored books in French, and directed a film adaptation of one of his books.