Meaning : Of the Sea or Bitter, Of The Sea Or Bitter,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Maree:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Maree:
- English Meaning: The name Maree is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Maree is: Bitter.
- French Meaning: The name Maree is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Maree is: Bitter.
- Variant of MARIE
Definition funny of Maree:
- Star of the Sea is she, irresistibly Divine. The most Attractive and Lovely women of the world are named Maree.
- did you see that girl over thre, she look like such a maree
Expression information Maree:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Maree:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Maree:
- Scottish Singalong: The Northern Lights of Old Aberdeen / Westering Home / Maree's Wedding / A Gordon for Me /... by Wattie Watson and Friends from the Album Scottish Favourites, Vol. 11
- Des marées d'écume by Saez from the Album Saez (Varsovie, L'Alhambra, Paris)
- Sweet Maree (2006 Digital Remaster) by The Steve Miller Band from the Album Fly Like An Eagle - 30th Anniversary
- Extreme Ways (Theme from "Bourne's Ultimatum") [feat. Maree] by Scott Campbell from the Album Beach House: From Ibiza to Miami (50 Chill, Deep & Funky House Tracks Finest Selection)
- La Marée Haute by Lhasa De Sela from the Album The Living Road
- La Maree Haute by Lhasa from the Album Cold Souls (Original Soundtrack)
- Loch Maree by Calum Kennedy from the Album King Of The Highlands
- Marée Noir by Lost Bayou Ramblers from the Album Mammoth Waltz
- Sweet Maree by The Steve Miller Band from the Album Fly Like An Eagle
- Contre Vents, Contre Marées by Zachary Richard from the Album Coeur Fidèle
Books about Maree:
- The Crystal Warrior: Book One of The Crystal Warriors Series - Aug 12, 2011 by Maree Anderson
- Marti Talbott's Highlander Series 2 (Maree, Gillie, Jessup & Glenna) - Jul 28, 2010 by Marti Talbott
- Seer's Hope (Book One of The Seer Trilogy) - Mar 31, 2013 by Maree Anderson
- Hush - Fighting Fate #2 - May 26, 2014 by Maree Green
- The Language of Life in Seconds - Sep 12, 2015 by Jennifer D. Maree
- Octavia's Brood: Science Fiction Stories from Social Justice Movements - Apr 7, 2015 by Walidah Imarisha and adrienne maree brown
- Rare Character Dolls - Oct 1987 by Maree Tarnowska
- Soulless (The Immortal Gene Trilogy Book 1) - Oct 1, 2015 by Jacinta Maree
- Muse - Fighting Fate #1 - Apr 17, 2014 by Maree Green
- Freaks of Greenfield High - Sep 9, 2011 by Maree Anderson
Movies about Maree:
- Contre Vents , Contre Marees presente par Zachary Richard2005
- Dell-Maree Day: 5 Minute Workout2007 NR
- Barbra Streisand Triple Pack
- Il Principe Delle Maree2002 G
- Les grandes marées vol.1 - Coffret 2 DVD
- Weir's Way - Wester Ross Loch Maree Unrated
- DELUGE Unrated
- Le Prince des marées1992 Unrated
- Raz De Marée2014
Wiki information Maree:
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Composer, TV Personality, Person, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Blogger, Musical Artist, Topic, Musician
Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman, known simply as Zendaya, is an American actress, singer and dancer. She began performing at an early age with the dance group Future Shock Oakland, the California Shakespeare Theater in Orinda, and as part of her...
- Maree Cheatham
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Person, Influence Node
Maree Cheatham is an American actress, best known for her television appearances. She was credited for much of her career as Marie Cheatham. She appeared as Nona on the Nickelodeon comedy Sam & Cat.
- Loch Maree
- Lake, Body Of Water, Geographical Feature, Location
Loch Maree is a loch in Wester Ross in the Northwest Highlands of Scotland. At 20 km long and with a maximum width of 4 km, it is the fourth largest freshwater loch in Scotland; it is the largest north of Loch Ness. Its surface area is 28.6 km². Loch...
- Sydney Maree
- Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Sydney Maree is a former middle distance runner who competed at the international level in the 1980s. He was born in Cullinan, South Africa, but later became a U.S. citizen, running for the United States in various competitions.
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Newspaper circulation area, Dated location, Location
Mareeba /məˈriːbə/ is a town on the Atherton Tableland in Far North Queensland, Australia. The town is 417 metres above sea level on the confluence of the Barron River, Granite Creek and Emerald Creek. It is within the local government area of Shire...
- Maree Edwards
- Politician, Person
Janice Maree Edwards is an Australian politician. She has been the member for Bendigo West in the Victorian Legislative Assembly since 2010. Edwards has a BA from La Trobe University, Bendigo.
- Isle Maree
- Geographical Feature, Location, Island
Isle Maree is an island in Loch Maree, Scotland. It has the remains of a chapel, graveyard, holy well, and holy tree on it, believed to be the 8th century hermitage of Saint Maol Rubha, who founded the monastery of Applecross in 672. The island...
- Maree Bowden
- Woman, Person
Maree Bowden is a New Zealand international netball player. Bowden played with the Canterbury Flames in the National Bank Cup from 1999–2007. She continued with the Canterbury franchise, which became the Canterbury Tactix, when the ANZ Championship...
- Lucas Maree
- Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Musician, Person
- Trudi Maree
- Swimmer, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Trudi Maree is a South African swimmer. She was born in Bloemfontein. She competed in the women's 50m freestyle at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, finishing with a time of 25.78 seconds in 36th place in the heats.