Meaning : This name has many possible meanings and origins: From the Japanese for 'ball' or 'circle'; Hebrew - 'bitterness'; Greek 'gentleness'., Sea Dew, Of the Sea or Bitter, Of The Sea Or Bitter,
Pronunciation : (MAARiy), MAH ree,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mari:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Mari:
- Mari is the Welsh variant of the feminine name Mary which is of Hebrew origin and is said to mean ‘Sea Dew’. Mari is a popular name in Wales but is not often found outside of Wales, for example in England the version Mary is much more widely found.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Mari is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Mari is: meaning bitter. Favored prefix for blended names like Maribel.
- American Meaning: The name Mari is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Mari is: meaning bitter. Favored prefix for blended names like Maribel.
Definition funny of Mari:
is such a wannabe big shot Maris. He tried to talk his way into the front of the line, but the bouncer had no idea who he was."
- hey uh... mari. you're pretty.
- Party People: LAPDANCE! LAPDANCE! LAPDANCE! *girl gets up, starts drunkenly moving her hips from side to side, in a way she believes to be seductive, 3 meters away from the male supposedly receiving the lapdance* -5 seconds of awkward silence- Party People: It's okay, you can sit down now. Whispers: What a maris
- Mari i wish you were here to hang out
- Mari is a beautiful young lady.
- i would know all this because i am mari!!! so :P!!!!!
- A Maris is a girl who you may come to meet one day if you are lucky enough.
Expression information Mari:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Mari:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Mari:
- Ave Maris Stella by Eya from the Album Stella Serena: Celestial Hymns to the Virgin
- Guru Mari by Shri Anandi Ma from the Album Divine Bliss
- Ave maris stella by Capella de Ministrers, Carles Magraner from the Album Els Viatges de Tirant lo Blanch
- Ave Maris Stella: Edvard Grieg, 1843-1907 by Richard Proulx (conductor) The Cathedral Singers from the Album Catholic Latin Classics
- Invisible (feat. Mari-Anna) by Eminence & Soulero from the Album Monstercat 022 - Contact
- Mari Mani mélé by Kassav from the Album Sonjé
- Mari Mac (Live) by Great Big Sea from the Album Up
- Mari [Explicit] by The Frost from the Album Smile Now, Die Later [Explicit]
- Scotland the Brave/Highland Laddie/Mari's Wedding by Rob Barrick/Elizabeth Nicholson from the Album Celtic Wedding Music Volume One
- Mari's Wedding by Edinburgh's Finest Bagpipe and Drum Corp. from the Album Scottish Music
Books about Mari:
- KAGE Unleashed (KAGE Trilogy Book 2) - Aug 24, 2015 by Maris Black
- KAGE Unmasked (KAGE Trilogy Book 3) - Oct 25, 2015 by Maris Black
- Dare To Love Series: One Daring Night (Kindle Worlds Novella) - Mar 22, 2015 by Mari Carr
- Everything Nice - Jun 3, 2009 by Mari Carr
- Smoked (Scorched series) - Sep 1, 2015 by Mari Mancusi
- Dance from the Heart (Dancing with Horses Book 3) - Jun 24, 2015 by Toni Mari
- What To Read After Fifty Shade of Grey: BDSM & Beyond (WTRAFSOG Themes Book 3) - Sep 15, 2015 by Eden Bradley and Annabel Joseph
- Say Something (Second Chances) - Jul 14, 2015 by Mari Carr
- Inflamed - Mar 30, 2011 by Mari Carr
- Shattered (Scorched series) - Aug 4, 2015 by Mari Mancusi
Movies about Mari:
- Mosquita y Mari2013 NR CC
- Gaiam: Mari Winsor Lower Body Pilates Season 12012 CC
- Gaiam: Mari Winsor Pilates2009 CC
- Gaiam: Mari Winsor Flat Abs Pilates Season 12011 CC
- Roger Maris "A Hometown Hero"2015 NR
- Gaiam: Mari Winsor Pink Ribbon Pilates [HD]2013 CC
- My Beautiful Girl, Mari2006 NR CC
- Gaiam: Mari Winsor Beginner's Pilates Season 12012 CC
- Gaiam: Mari Winsor Cardio Pilates2010
- Gaiam: Mari Winsor Slimming Pilates2008
Wiki information Mari:
- Mari, Syria
- Location, Fictional Setting, Dated location
Mari, was an ancient Semitic city in Syria. Its remains constitute a tell located 11 kilometers north-west of Abu Kamal on the Euphrates river western bank, some 120 kilometers southeast of Deir ez-Zor. It flourished as a trade center and hegemonic...
- Mari El
- Russian republic, Administrative Division, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
The Mari El Republic is a federal subject of Russia. Its capital is the city of Yoshkar-Ola. As of the 2010 Census, the population of the Mari El Republic was 696,459.
- Teairra Marí
- Hip hop Artist, Musical Artist, Social network user, Topic, Featured artist, Film actor, Person, Musician
Teairra Marí is an American singer-songwriter, dancer, hip hop model and actress. At the age of 17, Jay Z signed her to Def Jam and she released her first album, Teairra Marí. After disappointing sales, she was let go from her recording contract in...
- Mari language
- Human Language,
The Mari language, spoken by approximately 400,000 people, belongs to the Uralic language family. It is spoken primarily in the Mari Republic of the Russian Federation as well as in the area along the Vyatka river basin and eastwards to the Urals....
- Mari people
The Mari, are a Finno-Ugric ethnic group, who have traditionally lived along the Volga and Kama rivers in Russia. Almost half of Maris today live in the Mari El republic, with significant populations in the Bashkortostan and Tatarstan republics. In...
Mari, also called Mari Urraca, Anbotoko Mari, and Murumendiko Dama was a goddess—a lamia—of the Basques. She was married to the god Sugaar. Legends connect her to the weather: when she and Maju travelled together hail would fall, her departures from...
Māri, also known as Mariamman and Mariaai, both meaning "Mother Mari", spelt also Maariamma, or simply Amman or Aatha is the South Indian Hindu goddess of rain. She is the main South Indian mother goddess, predominant in the rural areas of Tamil...
- Mari Boine
- Folk rock Artist, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Musician, Broadcast Artist, Social network user, Composer, Topic, Person
Mari Boine, previously known as Mari Boine Persen, née Mari Boine Olsen is a Norwegian Sami musician known for having added jazz and rock to the yoiks of her native people. Gula Gula was her breakthrough release, and she continued to record popular...
- Film character, Award-Winning Work, Fictional Character, Video Game Character, Ranked item, Topic
Mario is a fictional character in the Mario video game franchise, created by Nintendo's Japanese video game designer, Shigeru Miyamoto. Serving as the company's mascot and the eponymous protagonist of the series, Mario has appeared in over 200 video...
- José Mari
- Soccer, Football player, Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete, Measured person
José María Romero Poyón, commonly known as José Mari, is a Spanish retired footballer who played as a forward. Over the course of 11 seasons he amassed La Liga totals of 270 games and 49 goals, mainly with Atlético Madrid – for which he signed at the...