If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Masatada:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Books about Masatada:
- The Confessions of Lady Nijo - 1973 by Nakanoin Masatada no musume
- The Confessions of Lady Nijo - Jun 1, 1973 by Lady Nijo and Karen Brazell
- Lady Nijos Own Story: The Candid Diary of a 13th Century Japanese Imperial Court Concubine - Jun 1974 by Wilfred Whitehouse and Eizo Yanagisawa
- Towazugatari (Koten no tabi) (Japanese Edition) - 1990 by Taeko Tomioka
- Towazugatari (Kanyaku Nihon no koten) (Japanese Edition) - by Nakanoin Masatada no Musume
- Kochu Towazugatari (Shintensha kochu sosho) (Japanese Edition) - by Nakanoin Masatada no Musume
- Musashino, kusa no ne kara no gyokaku (Japanese Edition) - by Masatada Tsuchiya
- Yamanoue no Okura, Shiga no ama no uta gunron (Japanese Edition) - by Masatada Watase
- The truth of the universe (of compliments Mayor Jiang Hong Masatada) (FF41)(Chinese Edition) - Jan 1, 2000 by WU JIN NING
- Book of Changes Masatada(Chinese Edition) - Jan 1, 2000 by FENG MING
Wiki information Masatada:
- Masatada Tsuchiya
- Politician, Person
Masatada Tsuchiya is a Japanese politician who has been a member of the House of Representatives of Japan since the September 2005 general election. He resigned his position as mayor of Musashino, Tokyo in order to run against the Deputy President of...
- Masatada Ishii
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Masatada Ishii is a former Japanese football player.
- Masatada Yamasaki
- Person, Deceased Person
Masatada Yamasaki was a gynecologist and president of Kumamoto Medical College. He wrote The history of medical education in Higo and Yokoi Shōnan. After retirement, he travelled in Okinawa.
- Masahiro Makino
- Award Winner, Film director, Person, Deceased Person, Film writer, Topic
Masahiro Makino was a Japanese film director. He directed more than 260 films, primarily in the chanbara and yakuza genres. His real name was Masatada, but he took the stage name Masahiro, the kanji for which he changed multiple times.
- Kujō Masatada
- Family member, Deceased Person, Person
Kujō Masatada, son of regent Mitsuie, was a kugyō or Japanese court noble of the Muromachi period. He held a regent position kampaku from 1487 to 1488.
- Amari Masatada
- Deceased Person, Person
Amari Masatada was a Japanese samurai of the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan. The son and successor of Amari Torayasu, he was a senior retainer of the Takeda clan of Kai Province, and ranked among one of Takeda Shingen's 'Twenty-four Generals'....
- Fujiwara no Masatada
- Deceased Person, Author, Person
Fujiwara no Masatada was a Japanese poet. He was the first son of Fujiwara no Kanesuke, among the Thirty-six Poetry Immortals and the grandfather of Murasaki Shikibu. Kiyotada was his younger brother. He married a daughter of Fujiwara no Sadakata;...
- Masatada Makino
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Masatada Makino is an actor.
- Masatada Yamasaki
- Content, Image
- Yendo Masatada