Meaning : Derived for old Greek language, meaning 'pearl'. May also be a variant of the name Macy, originnaly a surname and place name meaning 'domain belonging to Maccius'., More Sky,
Pronunciation : (MEYZiy),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Masie:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Masie:
- Friend 1 : Man, I need a great girlfriend, someone that will listen, & someone that i can ALWAYS trust. Friend 2 : I suggest that you talk to masie she's the best (:
Songs about Masie:
- Play the Blues for Masie by The Sonny Lester Orchestra from the Album How To Strip
- Masie by Silent J from the Album Automatic
- Masie Jones by Nimbo from the Album Mixed Up Minds, Part 7: Obscure Rock And Pop From The British Isles, 1969-1974
- Masie Masie by Bob Arkin from the Album The Ressurection Of Cyranocchio
- Masie's Star by Lucas Kirby from the Album Onward
- Play The Blues For Masie by Ann Corio & Sonny Lester from the Album More How to Strip for Your Husband
Books about Masie:
- Maisie Dobbs - Jun 3, 2014 by Jacqueline Winspear
- 1 Pound At A Time: The True Story of How I lost 80 lbs in 6 Months One Pound at a Time - Jul 13, 2014 by Masie Conner
- Big Learning Data - Dec 7, 2013 by Elliot Masie
- A Dangerous Place: A Maisie Dobbs Novel - Mar 17, 2015 by Jacqueline Winspear
- Saint Mazie: A Novel - Jun 2, 2015 by Jami Attenberg
- Among the Mad (Maisie Dobbs, Book 6) - Nov 24, 2009 by Jacqueline Winspear
- Master Trainer Handbook: Tips, Tactics, and How-Tos for Delivering Effective Instructor-Led, Participant-Centered... - Jul 21, 2015 by Bob Pike and Elliott Masie
- The Academy: Thread Of Masie - Nov 26, 2014 by Alan Gilbert
- What Maisie Knew (Wordsworth Classics) - Oct 5, 2000 by Henry James
- Learning Rants, Raves, and Reflections: A Collection of Passionate and Professional Perspectives - Aug 22, 2005 by Elliott Masie
Movies about Masie:
- The New Trainer - Re-tooled, Wired, Strategic, Interactive: A Conversation with Elliott Masie
Wiki information Masie:
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Masie is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Mońki, within Mońki County, Podlaskie Voivodeship, in north-eastern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres west of Mońki and 43 km north-west of the regional capital Białystok.
- Elliott Masie
- Person, Theater Producer, Author
Elliott Masie is a producer, author, and learning technology expert. He produced the broadway musicals Kinky Boots and Godspell. He founded The MASIE Center and Masie Productions. Masie is acknowledged as the first analyst to use the term...
- Masiela Lusha
- Actor, Influence Node, Person, TV Actor, Author, Film actor
Masiela Lusha is an Albanian-American actress, author, producer and humanitarian who first gained recognition after starring in film and TV projects such as the Emmy Award-winning ABC series George Lopez and Sony Picture's Blood: The Last Vampire. As...
- Corinne Masiero
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic, Award Nominee
Corinne Masiero is a French actress. She was born in Douai. She began acting in her late 20s, initially appearing in the theatre before moving on to the screen. She is best known for her lead role in the 2011 film Louise Wimmer, for which she was...
- Francisco Macías Nguema
- Family member, Deceased Person, Politician, Person
Francisco Macías Nguema was the first President of Equatorial Guinea, from 1968 until his overthrow in 1979.
- Andrea Masiello
- Soccer Defender, Athlete, Measured person, Person, Football player
Andrea Masiello is an Italian footballer, who plays as a right-back for Atalanta. He is perhaps best known for match-fixing in the Derby of Puglia, whilst playing for Bari, scoring an own goal to guarantee Lecce survival in Serie A. He was banned 26...
- Lauretta Masiero
- Actor, Deceased Person, Topic, Person, Film actor
Lauretta Masiero was an Italian actress and singer.
- Salvatore Masiello
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Person, Football player, Athlete
Salvatore Masiello is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a left-back and is currently unattached.
- Steve Masiello
- Person, Basketball Coach
Stephen Masiello is an American college basketball coach and a former player. Masiello is a native of White Plains, New York. He graduated from Iona Grammar School in 1991 and attended Archbishop Stepinac High School for two years before transferring...
- Anthony Masiello
- Person, Politician, Athlete, Measured person
Anthony M. Masiello was Mayor of Buffalo, New York from 1994 to 2005. Prior to being mayor, he served as a New York State Senator.