If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Matlak:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Books about Matlak:
- British Literature, 1780-1830 - Jul 8, 2005 by Anne K. Mellor and Richard Matlak
- British Literature: 1780 - 1830 - Dec 15, 1995 by Anne Mellor and Richard Matlak
- Approaches to Teaching Coleridge's Poetry and Prose (Approaches to Teaching World Literature) - Jun 1, 1991 by Richard E. Matlak
- The Nightmare Years to Come? - Jan 31, 2015 by Regis W. Matlak
- J. Douglas Kneale. Romantic Aversions: Aftermaths of Classicism in Wordsworth and Coleridge.(Book Review): An... - Oct 11, 2005 by Richard E. Matlak
- British Literature 1780 to 1830, Paperback Version by Mellor, Anne, Matlak, Richard [Cengage Learning,2005] [Paperback] -
- British Literature 1780 to 1830, Paperback Version by Mellor, Anne, Matlak, Richard [Cengage,2005] (Paperback) -
- British Literature 1780-1830 (96) by Mellor, Anne - Matlak, Richard [Paperback (2005)] - 2005 by Melor
- [(Approaches to Teac -Op/115)] [Author: Richard E Matlak] published on (June, 1991) - Jun 1, 1991 by Richard E Matlak
- British Literature, 1780-1830 by Anne K. Mellor, Richard Matlak (2005) Paperback - 1900
Wiki information Matlak:
- Mark Matlak
- Coach, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Mark Matlak is an American football coach and former player.
- Štefan Matlák
- Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Štefan Matlák was a Slovak football player who competed in the 1964 Summer Olympics.
- Józef Matlak
- Person, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Józef Matlak was a Polish luger who competed during the 1960s. He won the bronze medal in the men's singles event at the 1967 FIL European Luge Championships in Königssee, West Germany. Matlak competed in the men's singles event at the 1968 Winter...
- Theodore Matlak
- Politician, Person
Ted Matlak was the alderman of the 32nd ward in Chicago from 1998 until 2007. On April 17, 2007 Matlak lost to challenger Scott Waguespack.
- Marcin Matlak
- Singer, Musician, Person
Marcin Matlak is a musical artist.
- Maxim Matlakov
Maxim Matlakov is a Russian chess grandmaster. He won the Saint Petersburg City Chess Championship in 2009.
- Richard E. Matlak
- Person, Author