If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mava:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Mava:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Mava is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Mava is: pleasant.
Definition funny of Mava:
- Mava glass a watuh?
- "Hey did you see that mava over there, lets throw it at Amelia."
Expression information Mava:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Mava:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Mava:
- Athai Mava (Language: Tamil; Genre: Folk-Tamil) by Chandramuki Chinnaponnu from the Album Marikkozhunthae
- Ekku Bandekku Mava by P. Susheela Mano from the Album Yamudiki Mogudu (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Ekku Bandekku Mava (From "Yamudiki Mogudu") by P. Susheela Mano from the Album Priya Priyathama (Mano Telugu Hits, Vol. 1)
- Flashback Mava by Osvaldo Montes from the Album El Caso María Soledad
- Fu-mava Virginia by Giuseppe Marzari from the Album Marzari & Friends
- Jau Mava Da Stgir A Da Notg by Corin Curschellas from the Album La Grischa
- Jeu mava da stgir e da notg by Cristina Vital & Julia Kreyenbühl from the Album Top Chors, Vol. 2 (Giuvenils chantan chanzuns rumantschas)
- Ka Ta Mava Raibulina by Saucejas from the Album Saucejas
- Ka Ta Mava Raibulina by Saucejas from the Album Saucejas en concert à Paris (Boréales): The Sound of Northern Europe
- Kde k?ídly mává kormorán by Waldemar Matu?ka from the Album Co d?lá?, to d?lej rád (p?vodní LP+bonusy)
Books about Mava:
- Mava Math: Number Sense - Oct 29, 2007 by Marla Weiss
- Mava Math: Middle Reviews - Apr 17, 2013 by Marla Weiss
- Mava Math: Number Sense Solutions - Oct 29, 2007 by Marla Weiss
- Mava Math: Middle Reviews Solutions - Apr 17, 2013 by Marla Weiss
- The Playing Parson's Band: Fred and Mava - Apr 30, 2015 by Robert B. Lineberger
- MAVA Math: Grade Reviews - Aug 19, 2008 by Marla Weiss
- MAVA Math: Grade Reviews Solutions - Aug 19, 2008 by Marla Weiss
- Parsi Cuisine: Mava Cake Lovers (Volume 1) - Feb 11, 2014 by Rita Kapadia
- MAVA22 - Montgomery Assessment of Vocabulary AcquisitionTM - 2008 by Judy K. Montgomery
- Mava Ezi Ghousi (Urdu Edition) - Aug 31, 2011 by Moulana Ghousavi Shah
Wiki information Mava:
- Location, Statistical region
Mava is a village in Golmakan Rural District, Golbajar District, Chenaran County, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 32, in 10 families.
MAVA or Men Against Violence & Abuse is a voluntary social organisation. MAVA is India's first men's organization to directly intervene against violence on women in India. Its head-office is situated in Mumbai.
- Dancehall Artist, Identity, Film actor, Award Nominee, Featured artist, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Composer, Musical Artist, Musician
David Constantine Brooks, better known by his stage name Mavado, is a Jamaican singer.
- Mava Mava
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Organization, Business Operation, Employer
MÁVAG was a Hungarian rail vehicle producer. MÁVAG was the property of the Kingdom of Hungary. After the World War II MÁVAG was nationalized, and "Királyi" was removed from its name. The company employed thousands of workers. The buildings were in...
- Employer, Organization, Business Operation
MAVA Company was the Greek importer of Renault automobiles. In 1979, it decided to enter the car-production business introducing a passenger-utility car, a type then very popular in Greece for tax cetagorization reasons. MAVA assigned the creation of...
- Chemical Compound
Mavacoxib is a veterinary drug used to treat pain and inflammation in dogs with degenerative joint disease. It acts as a COX-2 inhibitor.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Maval is a tehsil in a subdivision of the same name, in the Pune district of Maharashtra, India.
- Political District, Dated location, Location
Maval Lok Sabha constituency is one of the 48 Lok Sabha constituencies in Maharashtra state in western India. This constituency was created on 19 February 2008 as a part of the implementation of the Presidential notification based on the...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording