If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mawr:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Mawr:
- Person: Hi kitty cat! Cat: Mawr Mawr Mawr!
- there was a bryn in my mawr
Songs about Mawr:
- Llef (O Iesu Mawr) by Corau Meibion Gogledd Cymru from the Album Gorau Corau Meibion Cymru / Best Of The Great Welsh Male Choirs - Cyfrol / Vol 1
- Bryn-Mawr Stomp by Local H from the Album Here Comes The Zoo
- Prisoner (Live in Bryn Mawr Pa, August 1975) by Outlaws from the Album Live Anthology 1975-1981
- Redneck Friend (Live in Bryn Mawr Pa, August 1975) by Outlaws from the Album Live Anthology 1975-1981
- Ancient Battle At Crug Mawr Trumpet Call by Andrei Krylov & Lana Ross from the Album Medieval Celtic Folk Music Fantasy for Gothic Lute and Classical Guitar
- Aros Mae'R Mynyddau Mawr by David Kempster from the Album Bariton / Baritone
- Aros Mae'R Mynyddau Mawr by Bryn Terfel from the Album Caneuon Meirion Williams / The Songs Of Meirion Williams
- Aros Mae'R Mynyddau Mawr by Richard Rees from the Album Y Baswr O Bennal
- Aros Mae'R Mynyddau Mawr by Cor/Choir / Jason Howard from the Album World Of Joyful Song
- Aros Mae'R Mynyddau Mawr by Cor/Choir / Jason Howard from the Album Gwyl Y Corau 1994 / The Albert Hall Welsh Choir Festival 1994
Books about Mawr:
- Acts of the Apostles (Bryn Mawr Commentaries, Greek) - Jun 1, 1986 by Luke and Richard Hamilton
- Oidipous Tyrannos: Commentary. 2-volume set (Bryn Mawr Commentaries, Greek) - Jun 1, 1990 by Sophocles and Jeffrey Rusten
- The Woman Who Rode Away; St. Mawr; the Princess (Penguin Classics) - Feb 27, 2007 by D. H. Lawrence and Brian Finney
- Herodotus Book I (Bryn Mawr Commentaries) (Greek Edition) - 1993 by Herodotus and George A. Sheets
- Nicomachean Ethics: Book 1 (Bryn Mawr Commentaries, Greek) - Jun 30, 2004 by Aristotle and Thomas Banchich
- Book I (Bryn Mawr Commentaries, Latin) - Jul 1, 2000 by Livy and Julia Haig Gaisser
- The Homeric Hymn to Aphrodite (Bryn Mawr Commentaries, Greek) - Jul 1, 2000 by Gilbert P. Rose
- Book 3 (Bryn Mawr Commentaries, Greek) (Bk. 3) - Dec 1, 1986 by Herodotus and Stephen Newmyer
- Consolatio Philosophiae (Bryn Mawr Commentaries, Latin) - Dec 1, 1984 by Boethius and James J. O'Donnell
- St. Mawr - Sep 22, 2014 by D. H. Lawrence and Will Jonson
Wiki information Mawr:
- Bryn Mawr College
- Educational Institution, Venue, Customer, Nonprofit organization, Organization, Endowed Organization, Employer, College/University, Educational Institution Campus, Location
Bryn Mawr College is a women's liberal arts college in Bryn Mawr, a community in Lower Merion Township, in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania, four miles west of Philadelphia. The phrase bryn mawr means "big hill" in Welsh. Bryn Mawr is one of the Seven...
- Bryn Mawr
- Dated location, Location, US Census Designated Place, Statistical region
Bryn Mawr is a census-designated place in Radnor Township, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, Haverford Township, Delaware County, Pennsylvania and Lower Merion Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, just west of Philadelphia along Lancaster Avenue...
Mawr is both an electoral ward and a community of the City and County of Swansea, in south Wales, U.K. Mawr has its own elected community council. Mawr falls within the parliamentary constituency of Gower. It is bounded by the wards of Pontarddulais...
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, US Census Designated Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place
Bryn Mawr-Skyway is a census-designated place in King County, Washington, United States. The population was 15,645 at the 2010 census. Bryn Mawr-Skyway is the only CDP in the Seattle metropolitan area to have reported a majority-minority population...
- Cefn Mawr
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Cefn Mawr is a large village in the community of Cefn within the County Borough of Wrexham, Wales. Its name translates as "big ridge". The community of Cefn comprises the villages of Cefn Mawr, Cefn-bychan, Acrefair, Penybryn, Newbridge, Plasmadoc...
- Bryn Mawr School
- Private school, Organization, School, Employer, Educational Institution
The Bryn Mawr School is an independent, nonsectarian, college-preparatory school for girls from preschool through grade twelve. Founded in 1885, BMS is located in the Roland Park community of Baltimore, Maryland, USA at 109 W. Melrose Avenue,...
- Bryn Mawr
- Location, Neighborhood, Statistical region
Bryn Mawr is a neighborhood within the Calhoun-Isles community in Minneapolis. It is located directly west of downtown Minneapolis. The oddly-shaped neighborhood is bound by parkland: Theodore Wirth Park to the north and west, Bassett Creek to the...
- Plas Mawr
- Location, Tourist attraction
Plas Mawr is an Elizabethan townhouse in Conwy, North Wales, dating from the 16th century. The property was built by Robert Wynn, a member of the local gentry, following his marriage to his first wife, Dorothy Griffith. Plas Mawr occupied a plot of...
- Beli Mawr
Beli Mawr was an ancestor figure in medieval Welsh literature and genealogies. He is the father of Caswallawn, Arianrhod, Lludd Llaw Eraint, Llefelys, and Afallach. In certain medieval genealogies he is listed as the husband of Anna, cousin of the...
- Merthyr Mawr
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Merthyr Mawr is a village and community in Bridgend, Wales. The village is about 2½ miles from the centre of Bridgend town. The community occupies the area west of the Ewenny River, between Bridgend and Porthcawl. It takes in the settlement of...