If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mbikusita:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Books about Mbikusita:
- For The Seeds in Our Blood - 1981 by Akashambatwa Mbikusita-Lewanika
- Report of the Parliamentary Select Committee Appointed to Scrutinise the Appointments of the Honourable Justice... - 2007 by Zambia.
- Coping with contradictions--class, ethnicity, and nationalism: The case of Godwin A. Mbikusita Lewanika and Zambian... - 1992 by B. J Phiri
- Evangelical Christianity and Democracy in Africa (Evangelical Christianity and Democracy in the Global South) - Apr 22, 2008 by Terence O. Ranger
- Authoritarian Origins of Democratic Party Systems in Africa - Feb 13, 2014 by Rachel Beatty Riedl
- Milk in a basket!: The political-economic malaise in Zambia - 1990 by Akashambatwa Mbikusita-Lewanika
- A Mulungushi Experience: 2005 MMD 5th National Convention - 2005 by Akashambatwa Mbikusita Lewanika
- An economic model of the world copper industry emphasizing individuality in producer country behavior - 1989 by Mbikusita W Lewanika
- A manual for pre-school teacher trainers - 1985 by Inonge Mutumbaetwa Mbikusita-Lewanika
- A visit to England (Africa's Own Library) - 1946 by Godwin Mbikusita
Wiki information Mbikusita:
- Inonge Mbikusita-Lewanika
- Person, Politician
Princess Inonge Mbikusita-Lewanika is a Zambian politician currently serving as Ambassador of the Republic of Zambia to the United States of America. She presented her credentials to U.S. President George W. Bush on 26 February 2003.
- Akashambatwa Mbikusita-Lewanika
- Politician, Person
Prince Akashambatwa Mbikusita-Lewanika is a Zambian politician and businessman with a princely title. He was a founding member of the Movement for Multiparty Democracy. During Rupiah Banda's presidency, he served as a Presidential Advisor for...
- Inonge Mbikusita Lewanika
- Image, Content
- Godwin Mbikusita Lewanika
- Author, Person