Meaning : Sea bright, Sea Bright,
Pronunciation : MER-ee-əl ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Meriel:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Meriel:
- Arabic Meaning: The name Meriel is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Meriel is: Myrrh.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Meriel is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Meriel is: Bright sea.
- English Meaning: The name Meriel is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Meriel is: meaning shining sea.
- Variant of MURIEL
Definition funny of Meriel:
- Wow, she is such a Meriel, I wish I was like her.
- She's just another Meriel.
Expression information Meriel:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Meriel:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Books about Meriel:
- The Sisters Traherne: Lady Meriel's Duty and Lord Lyford's Secret - May 7, 2013 by Amanda Scott
- Petrograd, the City of Trouble, 1914-1918 (Classic Reprint) - Jun 22, 2012 by Meriel Buchanan
- Natural History Painting: With the Eden Project - Aug 4, 2009 by Meriel Thurstan and Rosie Martin
- Botanical Illustration for Beginners: A Step-by-Step Guide - Apr 21, 2015 by Meriel Thurstan and Rosie Martin
- Exotic Botanical Illustration: With the Eden Project - Sep 4, 2012 by Rosie Martin and Meriel Thurstan
- Macleod's Clinical OSCEs, 1e - May 25, 2015 by Paul A. O'Neill BSc(Hons) MBChB FRCP (Lon) MD FAcadMed FHEA and Alexandra Evans MBChB MRCGP DRCOG DFRSH
- The Functional Analysis of English - Apr 24, 2013 by Thomas Bloor and Meriel Bloor
- Teeline Gold: Speed Ladder - Jul 10, 1992 by Meriel Bowers and Stephanie Hall
- Lady Meriel's Duty (Signet Regency Romance) - Sep 1, 1987 by Amanda Scott
- Botanical Illustration Course: With the Eden Project - Aug 5, 2008 by Rosie Martin and Meriel Thurstan
Wiki information Meriel:
- Meriel Forbes
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Deceased Person, Topic
Meriel Forbes, Lady Richardson was an English actress. She was a granddaughter of Norman Forbes-Robertson and great-niece of Sir Johnston Forbes-Robertson. After making her stage debut with her father's touring company in 1929 she progressed via...
- Aurélie Meriel
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Aurélie Meriel is an actress.
- Gilbert Meriel
- Soccer Goalkeeper, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Gilbert Meriel is a footballer who plays as a Goalkeeper for the Tahiti national football team.
- Meriel Talbot
- Chivalric Order Member, Person, Deceased Person
Dame Meriel Lucy Talbot DBE was a British public servant and women's welfare worker. She was born in Westminster, the daughter of the politician John Gilbert Talbot and his wife, Meriel Sarah, daughter of George Lyttelton, 4th Baron Lyttelton. She...
- Meriel Scholfield
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Meriel Scholfield is an actress.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Meriel Dickinson
- Actor, Film actor, Person
Meriel Dickinson is an actress.
- Meriel Hunt
- Film art director, Person, Topic
Meriel Hunt is a film art director.
- Release track