Meaning : Labour; strength, Diminutive form of Mildred or Millicent, Millie is most commonly used as a feminine name and it means 'hard worker' or 'gentle strength'., Diminutive Form Of Mildred Or Millicent,
Pronunciation : MILL lee, MIL-ee , (MIH-liy),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Millie:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Millie:
- Pet form of Millicent, and less commonly Camilla, Mildred and Emily. Also used as a standalone given name.
- Latin Meaning: The name Millie is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Millie is: Servant for the temple; Free-born; noble. Feminine form of Camillus. Famous bearer: Roman mythological Volscian warrior queen Camilla. Fanny Burney's 18th century novel 'Camilla'.
- American Meaning: The name Millie is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Millie is: Servant for the temple; Free-born; noble. Feminine form of Camillus. Famous bearer: Roman mythological Volscian warrior queen Camilla. Fanny Burney's 18th century novel 'Camilla'.
- French Meaning: The name Millie is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Millie is: Strength; determination.
- English Meaning: The name Millie is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Millie is: Mild of strength. Also a diminutive of the Latin Emily, from Aemilia, the feminine form of the Roman family name Aemilius.
- German Meaning: The name Millie is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Millie is: Strength, determination. : From the Old German Amalburga, meaning labour, and the Latin Aemilia. Famous bearers: 18th century British King George III's daughter Princess Amelia' Henry Fielding's novel 'Amelia'.
- Diminutive of MILDRED, MILLICENT and other names containing the same sound.
Definition funny of Millie:
- Person 1: I can't believe you've managed to get a Millie in your life! Person 2: I know, I'm so lucky Person 1: Letting go of Millie was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, I just can't find anybody who can replace her Person 2: You're not the same without her
- Lil' Wayne is a Millie. Young Money Millionaire.
- "this band is so millie!!!!!"
- Knows how to get what she wants from the oppsite sex. She is not dumb when it comes to men and knows how to hold her own. When being a millie correctly, a girl can have many men eatting out of the palm of her hand.
- "she let me borrow her car for the night," "no way, dude, she's a total millie!"
- Me: I'm sad... Millie: *hug* Me: *is happy*
Expression information Millie:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Millie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Millie:
- Millie And Billie by Alice Cooper from the Album From The Inside
- Thoroughly Modern Millie by Sutton Foster;Thoroughly Modern Millie Ensemble from the Album Thoroughly Modern Millie (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
- The Ballad of Willie and Millie by Walkin' Jim Stoltz from the Album Listen to the Earth
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (Originally Performed By Julie Andrews) [Karaoke Version] by Chart Collective from the Album Greatest Audition Songs from the Musicals, TV & Movies, Vol. 6
- Thoroughly Modern Millie by Julie Andrews from the Album Thoroughly Modern Millie
- Prelude Thoroughly Modern Millie by Julie Andrews from the Album Thoroughly Modern Millie
- Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want (Originally Performed By Slow Moving Millie) [John Lewis 2011 Christmas... by Sunfly Karaoke from the Album December Chart Hits 2011 [Explicit]
- Millie (Rudy Van Gelder 24Bit Mastering) (2003 Digital Remaster) by Blue Mitchell from the Album Boss Horn
- Millie Mae by Sister Sparrow and the Dirty Birds from the Album Pound Of Dirt
- A Millie by Young Money featuring Jay from the Album Y.M
Books about Millie:
- Millie Fierce - Aug 16, 2012 by Jane Manning
- Tropical World: A Coloring Book Adventure - Sep 8, 2015 by Millie Marotta
- MAIL ORDER BRIDE: Millie: A Bride for Ranch Foreman Nathan: A Sweet, Clean Historical Western Romance (Mail Order... - Sep 4, 2015 by Ellie Haywood
- Millie and the Big Rescue (Millie's Misadventures) - Aug 13, 2013 by Alexander Steffensmeier
- Millie in the Snow (Millie's Misadventures) - Sep 30, 2008 by Alexander Steffensmeier
- Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom (Postcard Box): 50 Postcards - Sep 1, 2015 by Millie Marotta
- Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom: Set of 3 Journals - Sep 1, 2015 by Millie Marotta
- Animal Kingdom: Color Me, Draw Me - Sep 23, 2014 by Millie Marotta
- Millie's Game Plan - Jan 10, 2014 by Rosie Dean
- Mail Order Bride: Millie's Texas Cowboy (Sherwood Mail Order Brides Book 1) - Aug 18, 2015 by Emily Woods
Movies about Millie:
- Millie1931 PG CC
- The Mating Of Millie1948 NR CC
- Thoroughly Modern Millie1967 G
- Millie1931 NR
- Auntie Mame DVD & Thoroughly Modern Millie DVD 2-pack Classic Musicals1965
- Miserable Millie Adventure DVD2009
- WEIRDOS & THE ODDBALLS/MILLIE'S HOMECOMING: GRINDH1971 Unrated
- El Diario De Ana Frank (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2010) Joseph Schildkraut; Millie1959
- Thoroughly Modern Millie LASERDISC1967 G
- Modern Millie1967 Unrated
Wiki information Millie:
- Ska Artist, Broadcast Artist, TV Actor, Identity, Person, Musician, Musical Artist
Millicent Dolly May "Millie" Small, CD, is a Jamaican singer-songwriter, best known for her 1964 cover version of "My Boy Lollipop".
- Millie Jackson
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Film actor, Person, Social network user, Musician, Topic, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist
Mildred "Millie" Jackson is an American singer-songwriter and comedienne. Three of her albums have been certified gold by the RIAA for over 500,000 copies. Her vocal performances are often distinguished by long, humorous, and explicit spoken sections...
- Millie Perkins
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Influence Node
Millie Perkins is an American film and television actress best known for her debut film role as Anne Frank in The Diary of Anne Frank.
- Amelia Earhart
- Aviator, Identity, Organization founder, Deceased Person, Film subject, Name source, Product Endorser, Person or entity appearing in film, Periodical editor, Hall of fame inductee
Amelia Mary Earhart was an American aviation pioneer and author. Earhart was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. She received the U.S. Distinguished Flying Cross for this record. She set many other records, wrote...
- Dog, Namesake, Pedigreed animal, Deceased Organism, Organism
Mildred "Millie" Kerr Bush was the pet English Springer Spaniel of Barbara and George H. W. Bush. She was named for Mildred Caldwell Kerr, a long-time friend of the Bushes, which is also the name of Kerr's granddaughter, Millie Kerr. Millie was...
- Millie Corretjer
- Singer, TV Actor, Person, Musical Artist, Musician, TV Personality
Milagros Ninnete Corretjer Maldonado, known as, Millie Corretjer born April 18, 1974, is a Puerto Rican singer and actress. She is married to retired boxer Oscar De La Hoya. She's also known for being the granddaughter of influential poet Juan...
- Thoroughly Modern Millie
- Musical comedy Film, Netflix Title, Film, Award-Nominated Work, Ranked item, Adapted Work, Award-Winning Work, Topic
Thoroughly Modern Millie is a 1967 American musical film directed by George Roy Hill and starring Julie Andrews. The screenplay by Richard Morris focuses on a naive young woman who finds herself in the midst of a series of madcap adventures when she...
- Crime Fiction Film, Netflix Title, Topic, Film, Ranked item
Millie is a Pre-Code drama film directed by John Francis Dillon from a screenplay by Charles Kenyon and Ralph Morgan, based on a novel of the same name by Donald Henderson Clarke. The film was an independent production by Charles R. Rogers,...
- Thoroughly Modern Millie
- Written Work, Award-Winning Work, Award-Nominated Work, Adaptation, Play
Thoroughly Modern Millie is a musical with music by Jeanine Tesori, lyrics by Dick Scanlan, and a book by Richard Morris and Scanlan. It is based on the 1967 film of the same name, which itself was based on the British musical "Chrysanthemum", which...
- Amelia Warner
- Actor, Person, Influence Node, Musical Artist, Film actor, TV Actor, Musician
Amelia Warner is an English actress, as well as a musician who performs under the name Slow Moving Millie.