If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Milmo:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Milmo:
- She is so wonderful. She is worthy of the status milmo.
Songs about Milmo:
- La vie est belle (feat. Milmo) by Vator from the Album Sans pitié
Books about Milmo:
- The Independent Guide to the UK Constitution: An introduction to the ground rules of British democracy - Jun 25, 2015 by Andy McSmith and Oliver Wright
- Gatley on Libel and Slander - Dec 13, 2013 by Richard Parkes and Alastair Mullis
- Milmo -
- "milmo t.2 ; le miroir de pierre" - by Sophie Uchlinger
- MILMO MARCH HUNNING\'S EUROPEAN COMMERCIAL CASES 90: VOL 13 - 1990 by unknown
- "milmo t.1 ; que renaissent les legendes" - 2004 by tome 1: Que renaissent les Légendes Milmo
- Una flor en recuerdo de Emilio Azcárraga Milmo.(empresario): An article from: Siempre! - Jan 23, 2007 by Enrique Herrera
- Azcárraga. (la vida del presidente del Grupo Televisa, Emilio Azcárraga Milmo)(TA: the life of the president Groupo... - Jul 28, 2005 by Jaime Septién
- Gatley on Libel and Slander: 1st Supplement to 9r.e. (Common Law Library) - Dec 21, 2001 by John Clement Carpenter Gatley and Patrick Milmo
- Scientists discover new possibilities for screen printing.(European Report): An article from: Ink World - Aug 1, 2005 by Sean Milmo
Wiki information Milmo:
- Emilio Azcárraga Milmo
- Person, Family member, Topic, Deceased Person, Film producer
Emilio Azcárraga Milmo or Emilio Azcárraga Jr. was a Mexican businessman and the son of Emilio Azcárraga Vidaurreta and Laura Milmo Hickman. He was educated at Culver Military Academy, he graduated in 1948. He was married four times, to Nadine Jean,...
- Helenus Milmo
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Sir Helenus Milmo, QC was a British lawyer and High Court judge. His career was notable for his role in the prosecution team at the Nuremberg Trials.
- Caroline Milmoe
- Actor, Influence Node, Person, Topic, TV Actor, Film actor
Caroline Milmoe is an English stage, film and television actress best known for playing Julie in the first two series of Carla Lane's Liverpool-based BBC sit-com Bread and Lisa Duckworth in ITV's long-running soap opera Coronation Street.
- Jennifer Milmore
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person, TV Actor
Jennifer Milmore is an American actress best known for her role as Carrie on the NBC sitcom Jesse which ran from 1998 to 2000. Milmore appeared in the feature film To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar. She also played the part of "Paige"...
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
- Marina Milmo
- Author, Person
- Colonial Revival Structure, Location, Structure
Milmoral, also known as the H.G. Fetterolf House, John & Elizabeth Eagleson House and Ruth Nissen House, is a historic home located at Cheltenham Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. The house was built in 1905-1906, and is a 2 1/2-story, five...
- Jane Milmore
- Film actor, Topic, Award Nominee, TV Producer, Film writer, TV Program Creator, TV Actor, Film producer, Person, TV Writer
Jane Milmore is a TV producer, screenwriter and actress.
- Martin Milmore
- Sculpture Artist, Visual Artist, Deceased Person, Architect, Person
Martin Milmore was an American sculptor.
- Helenus Milmo
- Film character, Fictional Character
Helenus Milmo is a fictional character from the 1977 film Philby, Burgess and Maclean.