If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mine:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Mine:
- Those books are mines. That's mines. You got mines?
- mine, not yours.
- Edgar: "Hey Reggie, I just got my new phone today." Reggie: "Yea, I think I'm gonna buy mines when I get my next paycheck, dawg."
- 1.That bike is mine, not yours. 2.The diamonds mined there where huge. 3.Where can i mine fish? 4.There are special robots and machines that can clearn an area of mines quicly.
- "Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine...."
- Dumpface1: Hey, there's only one peice of pizza left. If no one wants it I'll... Dumpface2: MINE!!! Dumpface1: Well fine, you take it...
- Man: Wow! I found a cool pencil! I might as well just slip it in my pocket Boy: SIR!! THAT PENCIL IS MINES! Man: Oh, I'm sorry young man - wait... wahh??
Songs about Mine:
- Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses from the Album Greatest Hits
- Mess Is Mine by Vance Joy from the Album Dream Your Life Away (Special Edition)
- Already Callin' You Mine by Parmalee from the Album Feels Like Carolina
- Mine by Phoebe Ryan from the Album Mine EP
- Mine by Taylor Swift from the Album Speak Now
- R U Mine? by Arctic Monkeys from the Album AM
- Any Man Of Mine by Shania Twain from the Album The Woman In Me
- Mine Would Be You by Blake Shelton from the Album Based on a True Story... (Deluxe Version)
- Don't Mine At Night - Minecraft Parody by Brad Knauber from the Album Don't Mine At Night - Minecraft Parody
- Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses from the Album Appetite For Destruction (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
Books about Mine:
- Mine (The REAL series) - Nov 5, 2013 by Katy Evans
- Mine! A Practical Guide to Resource Guarding in Dogs - Jan 1, 2002 by Jean Donaldson
- Mine - A Stepbrother Romance - May 29, 2015 by Caitlin Daire
- Mine: Black Sparks MC - Sep 9, 2015 by Evelyn Glass
- Mine (Fighter Romance) (Imperfect Chaos #1) - Jul 13, 2015 by Marie York
- SHE'S MINE - Oct 8, 2014 by Madison Barlow
- Mine (A Dark Erotic Romance Novel) - Dec 2, 2014 by Aubrey Dark
- Mine For Tonight (The Billionaire's Obsession, Book 1) - Jul 20, 2014 by J.S. Scott
- You Are Mine (Mine #1) - May 6, 2013 by Janeal Falor
- Mine - Oct 6, 2015 by HelenKay Dimon
Movies about Mine:
- Still Mine2013 PG-13 CC
- You Will Be Mine (English Subtitled)2009 NR
- Abandoned Mine2013 PG-13 CC
- Forever Mine2001 R CC
- The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines2006 NR CC
- Yours, Mine & Ours (1968)1968 NR CC
- Make Mine Mink NR CC
- Be Mine2009 NR CC
- Yours, Mine & Ours2005 PG CC
- I Spit on Your Grave 3: Vengeance is Mine2015 NR
Wiki information Mine:
- Naval mine
A naval mine is a self-contained explosive device placed in water to damage or destroy surface ships or submarines. Unlike depth charges, mines are deposited and left to wait until they are triggered by the approach of, or contact with, an enemy...
- Film subject, Literature Subject, Video Game Subject, Field of study, Industry, Periodical Subject, Organization sector
Mining is the extraction of valuable minerals or other geological materials from the earth from an orebody, lode, vein, seam, or reef, which forms the mineralized package of economic interest to the miner. Ores recovered by mining include metals,...
- Ship type
A minesweeper is a small naval warship designed to engage in minesweeping. Using various mechanisms intended to counter the threat posed by naval mines, waterways are maintained clear for safe shipping.
- Land mine
- Film subject
A land mine is an explosive device concealed under or on the ground and designed to destroy or disable enemy targets, ranging from combatants to vehicles and tanks, as they pass over or near it. Such a device is typically detonated automatically by...
Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected is an American term for vehicles that are designed specifically to withstand improvised explosive device attacks and ambushes. Armored vehicles designed specifically to counter the land mine threat were first used...
- Ship class, Ship type
Minelaying is the act of deploying explosive mines. Historically this has been carried out by ships, submarines and aircraft. Additionally, since World War I the term minelayer refers specifically to a naval ship used for deploying naval mines. "Mine...
Demining or mine clearance is the process of removing land mines from an area, while minesweeping describes the act of detecting of mines. There are two distinct types of mine detection and removal: military and humanitarian. Minesweepers use many...
- Open-pit mining
Open-pit or open-cast mining is a surface mining technique of extracting rock or minerals from the earth by their removal from an open pit or borrow. This form of mining differs from extractive methods that require tunneling into the earth, such as...
- M18 Claymore mine
The M18A1 Claymore is a directional anti-personnel mine used by the United States Armed Forces. Its inventor, Norman MacLeod, named the mine after a large Scottish medieval sword. Unlike a conventional land mine, the Claymore is command-detonated and...
- Anti-personnel mine
Anti-personnel mines are a form of mine designed for use against humans, as opposed to anti-tank mines, which are designed for use against vehicles. Anti-personnel mines may be classified into blast mines or fragmentation mines, the latter may or may...