If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Minjiang:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Songs about Minjiang:
- Min Jiang Ye Qu (The Minjiang River Nocturne) by Xiao Ya from the Album Mei Hua Meng (Dream Of Plum)
- Minjiang Nocturne by Liangcheng Jishi Orchestra from the Album Dulcimer Music 2
- Minjiang Nocturne by Instrumental from the Album Violin Music 3
- Minjiang Nocturne by Instrumental from the Album Saxaphone Music 1
- Minjiang Nocturne by Instrumental from the Album Gu Zheng Music 3
- Minjiang Nocturne by Liangcheng Jishi Orchestra from the Album Country Classic Music 5
Books about Minjiang:
- Il vento del Minjiang: L'alito del drago (Italian Edition) - Jun 9, 2014 by Vitantonio Amato
- Sustainable Livelihood Strategies and Options: A Case Study of the Upper Minjiang River Basin, Sichuan Province... - Sep 11, 2014 by Vishwambhar Prasad Sati and Deng Wei
- Minjiang River Basin forest ecosystem and the economic and social development research (Series 6) - Jan 1, 2000 by ZHANG CHUN XIA DENG
- Minjiang River - the Mother River (Chinese Edition) - Sep 1, 2012 by Shi Xiaoyu
- Effect of Minjiang substances into the sea and coastal areas Minjiang River Estuary(Chinese Edition) - Jul 1, 2015 by CHEN JIAN
- Banpo Village instrument assembler upper Minjiang River(Chinese Edition) - Jan 1, 2015 by WANG TIAN.. YANG ZHENG WEN
- History and current situation of the teaching of the upper Minjiang River : Southwest University for Nationalities... - Jan 1, 2013 by TONG MEI . TONG MEI
- Fujian Province, the number of modules and Environment Bay: Minjiang River Estuary (paperback) - 1991 by ZHANG JIN SHAN
- A Study of the Mechanism of the Effective Protection of the Biological Enviroment in the Upper Reaches of the... - 2007 by Zhang You. Xiao Hongbo Wang Long
- Domestic Violence Japanese Text - 2002 by Minjiang Kainou
Wiki information Minjiang:
- Minjiang dialect
Minjiang dialect, is a branch of Sichuanese, spoken mainly in the Min River valley or along the Yangtze in the southern and western parts of the Sichuan Basin. There is also a language island of Minjiang dialect located in the center of the Sichuan...
- Minjiang University
- Employer, Location, College/University, Educational Institution, Educational Institution Campus, Organization
Minjiang University is a public university located in Minhou County, Fuzhou, Fujian, China. The university is a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary university accredited by the Chinese Education Ministry the right to confer undergraduate degrees to...
- Zhu Minjiang
- Film writer, Film producer, Person, Film director
Zhu Minjiang is a film director, producer and screenwriter.
- Sichuan Minjiang Hydropower Co., Ltd
- Business Operation, Organization, Issuer
- SICHUAN MINJIANG HYDRO-A Common Stock
- Chengdu Minjiang Weatherford Petroleum Machinery Manufacture Co Ltd
- Business Operation, Organization
- Leshan dialect
The Sichuanese dialect of the city of Leshan is a variety of Minjiang, which preserves old southern features lost in other Sichuanese dialects and is very different from the dialects of most other cities in the province of Sichuan, which are more...
- Shuikou Dam
The Shuikou Dam is a concrete gravity dam on the Minjiang River in Fujian Province, China. The primary purpose of the dam is hydroelectric power generation and it supports a 1,400 MW power station with 7 x 200 MW Kaplan turbines. The dam also...
- Leshan Giant Buddha
- World Heritage Site, Location, Artwork, Listed Site
The Leshan Giant Buddha is a 71-metre tall stone statue, built during the Tang Dynasty. It is carved out of a cliff face that lies at the confluence of the Minjiang, Dadu and Qingyi rivers in the southern part of Sichuan province in China, near the...