Meaning : Who Is Like God?, Who is like God?, A variation of Michael meaning "Who is like God?"., Who Is God?,
Pronunciation : Mich el, MICH-əl , (MIHCHahL),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mitchell:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Mitchell:
- The forename Mitchell has been transferred from a common surname which derived from Michel (A medieval alternative of Michael.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Mitchell is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Mitchell is: Gift from God.
- American Meaning: The name Mitchell is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Mitchell is: Gift from God.
- Irish Meaning: The name Mitchell is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Mitchell is: Form of Michael 'Who is like God?'.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Mitchell is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Mitchell is: Form of Michael 'Who is like God?'.
- English Meaning: The name Mitchell is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Mitchell is: Surname derived from Michael: 'Who is like God?'. In use as a first name since the 19th century.
- From a surname, itself derived from the given name MICHAEL.
Definition funny of Mitchell:
- "Wow, that guy is such a keeper, a real Mitchell"
- did you see that mitchell.. it was huge... my girl friend had that mitchell in her mouth in the other day
- mitchell (mitch) has tight abs and i love feeling them
- "Wow! Mitchell just ripped apart a Whale shark with his bare hands!
- Girl: "I like him but I don't know if he likes me... He is so nice all of the sudden! I think he really likes me!" Mitchell: "It's because he wants something from you. He's going to ask if he can pick you up tonight for a party just wait..." Girl: "HE TEXTED ME! ...And he asked if I wanted him to come pick me up for a party..."
- we just did a mitchell
- Wow what an AMAZING person, totally... adorable and sweet... and funny too - he's definitely gotta be a Mitchell :)
Expression information Mitchell:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Mitchell:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Mitchell:
- The One with My Friends (feat. NF, John Givez, Wordsplayed, Social Club & Kaleb Mitchell) by Marty from the Album Marty for President
- Got 'Til It's Gone (Feat. Q-Tip and Joni Mitchell) [Explicit] by Janet Jackson Featuring Q-Tip And Joni Mitchell from the Album The Velvet Rope [Explicit]
- Nobody Greater (Low Key) [Originally Performed by Vashawn Mitchell] [Instrumental Performance Track] by Fruition Music Inc. from the Album Nobody Greater (Originally Performed by Vashawn Mitchell) [Instrumental Performance Tracks]
- Onda (Feat. Mitchell Long And Lauren Evans) by Latin Project from the Album Musica De La Noche
- Got 'Til It's Gone [feat. Joni Mitchell] by Janet Jackson from the Album Number Ones
- Chasing After You (Originally Performed by Vashawn Mitchell) [159.5bpm Click Track] by Fruition Music Inc. from the Album Gospel Click Tracks for Musicians, Vol. 14
- Nobody Greater (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Vashawn Mitchell) by Karaoke Diamonds from the Album Karaoke Playbacks, Vol. 267 (Sing the Songs of Usher, Toby Keith, Vanessa Amorosi and More...)
- Turning Around for Me (Made Famous by Vashawn Mitchell) [Karaoke Version] by Off The Record from the Album Turning Around for Me - Single
- Monsters Deconstruct (Mat Mitchell Remix) by Puscifer from the Album All Re-Mixed Up
- Comfortable (Live at C.W. Mitchell Pavillion) by John Mayer from the Album As/Is
Books about Mitchell:
- The Bone Clocks: A Novel - Jun 16, 2015 by David Mitchell
- Put a Ring on It (Ready or Knot Book 1) - Sep 9, 2015 by K.A. Mitchell
- Cloud Atlas: A Novel - Aug 17, 2004 by David Mitchell
- Slade House: A Novel - Oct 27, 2015 by David Mitchell
- The Admissions: A Novel - Aug 18, 2015 by Meg Mitchell Moore
- So Far Away: A Novel - May 28, 2013 by Meg Mitchell Moore
- Tao Te Ching - Jan 1, 1900 by Laozi and Stephen Mitchell
- Gilgamesh: A New English Version - Feb 1, 2006 by Stephen Mitchell
- Ethics and Moral Reasoning: A Student's Guide (Reclaiming the Christian Intellectual Tradition) - Nov 30, 2013 by C. Ben Mitchell and David S. Dockery
- The Pain Cure Rx: The Yass Method for Diagnosing and Resolving Chronic Pain - Jun 2, 2015 by Mitchell Yass
Movies about Mitchell:
- Mitchell1975 CC
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: Mitchell2013 NR
- Joan Mitchell: Portrait of an Abstract Painter2010 NR CC
- Mitchell 202012 NR
- Joni Mitchell - Painting with Words & Music2010 NR
- The Court-Martial of Billy Mitchell1955 NR
- R.J. Mitchell - Aircraft Designer, The Spitfire Story2015 NR
- Joni Mitchell - Woman of Heart and Mind: A Life Story2003 NR
- Joni Mitchell - Shadows and Light1979 NR
- Joni Mitchell - Refuge of the Roads2004 NR
Wiki information Mitchell:
- North American B-25 Mitchell
- Aircraft model
The North American B-25 Mitchell is an American twin-engine, medium bomber manufactured by North American Aviation. It was named in honor of Major General William "Billy" Mitchell, a pioneer of U.S. military aviation. Used by many Allied air forces,...
- Billy Mitchell
- Military Person, Author, Person, Name source, Deceased Person, Literature Subject
William "Billy" Mitchell was a United States Army general who is regarded as the father of the United States Air Force. Mitchell served in France during World War I and, by the conflict's end, commanded all American air combat units in that country....
- General Mitchell International Airport
- Airport, Location, Namesake, Identity
General Mitchell International Airport is a civil-military airport five miles south of downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is named after United States Army Air Service General Billy Mitchell, who was raised in Milwaukee and is often regarded as the...
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Composer, Film actor, Musician, Topic, , Broadcast Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Featured artist, Celebrity
Carl Terrell Mitchell is a songwriter.
- Thomas Mitchell
- Surveyor, Mountaineer, Name source, Deceased Person, Identity, Person
Lieutenant Colonel Sir Thomas Livingstone Mitchell, surveyor and explorer of south-eastern Australia, was born at Grangemouth in Stirlingshire, Scotland. In 1827 he took up an appointment as Assistant Surveyor General of New South Wales. The...
- Joni Mitchell
- Folk rock Artist, Musical Artist, Author, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist, Film actor, Identity, Lyricist, Record Producer, Composer
Roberta Joan "Joni" Mitchell, CC is a Canadian singer-songwriter and painter. Mitchell began singing in small nightclubs in Saskatchewan and Western Canada and then busking in the streets and dives of Toronto. In 1965, she moved to the United States...
- City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Location, Statistical region, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Travel destination
Mitchell is a city in and the county seat of Davison County, South Dakota, United States. The population was 15,254 at the 2010 census. Mitchell was incorporated in 1883. It was named for Milwaukee banker Alexander Mitchell, President of the Chicago,...
- Eddy Mitchell
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Composer, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Lyricist, Musician, Person
Claude Moine, better known by his stage name Eddy Mitchell, is a French singer and actor. He began his career in the late 1950s, with the group Les Chaussettes Noires, taking his name from the American expatriate tough-guy actor Eddie Constantine....
- Elizabeth Mitchell
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee, Identity, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node
Elizabeth Mitchell, is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Dr. Juliet Burke on the ABC TV series Lost, and also had lead roles on the TV series V and Revolution, and recurred as the Snow Queen in Once Upon A Time in late 2014. She...
- City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Dated location
Mitchell is a city in Marion Township, Lawrence County, Indiana, United States. The population was 4,350 at the 2010 census. It is the birthplace of astronaut Gus Grissom, who flew on Liberty Bell 7, Gemini 3, and died in a launch pad fire at Kennedy...