If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mohar:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Mohar:
- 1. his mohar helped him to escape from the turmoil
- Person A) Moharrrrrrrrrrrrr Person B) Burn in hell!
Songs about Mohar:
- 7 Petala Cinta (feat. Mohar) by Daqmie from the Album Maulaya
- Cliffs of Mohar by The Wolfe Tones from the Album 50th Anniversary Concert
- Hajar Mohar Gini by Sakti Thakur from the Album Bengali Modern Songs
- Hikh Bhiro Das Mohar Wehray by Zulfiqar Rahi from the Album Bhagota Ganj Thio
- Kes Guru Di Mohar by Sidhu Balkar from the Album Banni Babe Nanak Di
- Larry Grogan's Jig / The Cliffs of Mohar by Ian McCamy and his Celtic Reelers from the Album The Drunken Landlady - Songs & Dance Tunes
- Mohar Aad Adafagh by Abdou Ben Tayeb from the Album Arabi Salam
- Mohar Nadina Kathe Mianavada Gam by Kajal Gagan from the Album Bhala Mori Mata Minavada Vali Dashama
- Mohar Orino (Live) by Sabrina from the Album Live in Bruxelles
- Pachmaniyo Laya Do Solah Mohar Ko by Babulal Rai, Dheera Ghosh from the Album Moriya Achyo Bolyo Re Dhalti Raat Mein
Books about Mohar:
- Graphs on Surfaces (Johns Hopkins Studies in the Mathematical Sciences) - Jun 29, 2001 by Bojan Mohar and Carsten Thomassen
- A Congenial Fellowship - Sep 19, 2000 by Barbara Plampin and Peg Mohar
- Códice Mapa Quinatzin. (Spanish Edition) - Jan 1, 2004 by Luz María Mohar Betancourt
- Word for Word Meaning of the Quran Vol 1, 2, 3 (Complete) - 2003 by MUHAMMAD MOHAR ALI
- Despacito/ Step by Step: Intermedio/ Intermediate (Spanish Edition) - Jan 2002 by Veronica Mohar
- Despacito/ Step by Step: Principiantes/ Beginners (Spanish Edition) - Jan 2002 by Veronica Mohar
- The Qur'an and the Orientalists - 2002 by Dr. Muhammad Mohar Ali
- Problems in Programming: Experience Through Practice (Wiley Professional Computing) - Nov 12, 1991 by Andrej Vitek and Iztok Tvrdy
- All for the Better: A Story of El Barrio (Stories of America) - Oct 1992 by Nicholasa Mohr and Mohar
- The Qur'an and the Latest Orientalist Assumptions - Jan 1, 1999 by Ph.D. Muhammad Mohar Ali
Wiki information Mohar:
- Eli Mohar
- Singer, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Person
Eli Mohar ; was an Israeli songwriter and columnist. Mohar's reputation as a songwriter was based mainly on his longtime collaboration with the Israeli composer Yoni Rechter, some other members of the pop group Kaveret and singer Arik Einstein....
- Bojan Mohar
- Man, Person
Bojan Mohar is a Slovenian and Canadian mathematician, specializing in graph theory. He is a professor of mathematics at the University of Ljubljana and the holder of a Canada Research Chair in graph theory at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver,...
- Nepalese mohar
The mohar was the currency of Kingdom of Nepal and the adjoing parts of Kingdom of Videha from the second half of the 17th century until 1932. Silver and gold mohars were issued, each subdivided into 128 dams. Copper dams were also issued, together...
- Muhammad Mohar Ali
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Muhammad Mohar Ali was a scholar of Islam and history of Muslims in Bengal and India.
Moharebeh is the title of a crime in Islamic law. Mohareb refers to the perpetrator of the crime. Moharebeh has been translated in English-language media sources variously as "waging war against God," "war against God and the state," "enmity against...
- Mohar Singh Rathore
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Mohar Singh Rathore was a social reformer & political Congress worker. He was a follower of Arya Samaji and Acharya Vinoba Bhave's Bhoodan movement. He advocated for social reforms such as discouraging purdah, dowry, child marriage & Un-touchability....
- Dror Mohar
- Person, Topic, Film crewmember
Dror Mohar is a sound editor.
- Gregor Mohar
- Soccer Defender, Measured person, Person, Football player, Athlete
Gregor Mohar is a Slovenian footballer who plays for Radomlje as a defender.
- Statistical region, Location
Mohara is a village in Tork-e Gharbi Rural District, Jowkar District, Malayer County, Hamadan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 120, in 33 families.
- Musical Artist, Musician, Person