Meaning : Desires, wishes, Desires, Wishes, Moon, Unknown,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), MOH na,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mona:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Mona:
- Mona is a name found in various forms over many languages and so does not have a distinct origin and meaning. It is also found used for both boys and girls, although it is predominantly feminine. The most likely origin when found in Britain is from Old English. In Old English the name Mona means ‘Moon’.
- Native American Meaning: The name Mona is a Native American baby name. In Native American the meaning of the name Mona is: Gathers jimson weed seed.
Definition funny of Mona:
- "I think i just fell in love. That girl was a total mona..."
- Damnnn Mona is fine!!
- I wish my friend were more of a Mona... That girl is so sweet...a real Mona if I ever saw one!
- thats my mona right there.
- My best friend is such a Mona, I'm the only one who's ever seen her cry.
- We have to use MONA now- Dr. said
- Mona is the best ever
Expression information Mona:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Mona:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Mona:
- Mona Lisa - Grant-Lee Phillips
- Mona Lisa - Keith Jarrett
- Mona Lisa Overdrive - Juno Reactor feat. Don Davis
- Mona Lisa Waits - Cliff Eberhardt
- Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters - Elton John
- The Night Belongs to Mona - Donald Fagan
- Mona Lisas And Mad Hatters by Elton John from the Album Honky Chateau (Remastered)
- The Ballad Of Mona Lisa by Panic! At The Disco from the Album Vices & Virtues
- Mona Lisa [Explicit] by Slick Rick from the Album The Great Adventures Of Slick Rick
- Mona Lisa (2003 - Remaster) by Nat King Cole from the Album The Very Best Of Nat King Cole
Books about Mona:
- Mona Lisa Eyes (Danny Logan Mystery #4) - Sep 22, 2013 by M.D. Grayson
- Mona Lisa Overdrive - Feb 6, 1997 by William Gibson
- The Last Goodbye (The Women of Independence Book 2) - Oct 15, 2013 by Mona Ingram
- Loving From Afar (The Women of Independence Book 1) - Nov 27, 2013 by Mona Ingram and Suzie O'Connell
- The Annotated Mona Lisa: A Crash Course in Art History from Prehistoric to Post-Modern - Oct 1, 2007 by Carol Strickland
- Mona Lisa: A Life Discovered - Aug 18, 2015 by Dianne Hales
- Mona in the Promised Land: A Novel - Apr 1, 1997 by Gish Jen
- This Time Forever (The Forever Series Book 2) - Aug 10, 2015 by Mona Ingram
- The Mona Mousa Code (Geronimo Stilton, No. 15) - Jan 1, 2005 by Geronimo Stilton and Edizioni Piemme
- Drawing With Children: A Creative Method for Adult Beginners, Too - Jun 4, 1996 by Mona Brookes
Movies about Mona:
- Mona Lisa: Mystery of Leonardo2011 NR CC
- Mona2012 NR CC
- Mona Lisa Smile2003 PG-13 CC
- Drowning Mona2000 PG-13 CC
- Mona the Vampire: Season 11999 CC
- Max and Mona (English Subtitled)2014 NR
- Mona the Vampire: Season 32002 CC
- Mona the Vampire: Season 42003 CC
- Mona the Vampire: Season 22001 CC
- Playing Mona Lisa2000 R CC
Wiki information Mona:
- Mona Lisa
- Renaissance Artwork, Exhibit, Literature Subject, Artwork, Art Subject
The Mona Lisa is a half-length portrait of a woman by the Italian artist Leonardo da Vinci, which has been acclaimed as "the best known, the most visited, the most written about, the most sung about, the most parodied work of art in the world". The...
- Isla de Mona
- National Register of Historic Places Location, Location, Geographical Feature, Island, Listed Site
Mona is the third-largest island of the Puerto Rican archipelago, after the main island of Puerto Rico and Vieques. It is the largest of three islands located in the Mona Passage, a strait between the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico, the others...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location
Mona is a city in Juab County, Utah, United States. It is part of the Provo–Orem, Utah Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 850 at the 2000 census. At the time this was sufficient under Utah state law for Mona to become a city, which it...
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Olympic participating country, Filming location, Location, Country, Literature Subject, Travel destination, Organization member, Governmental Jurisdiction
Monaco, officially the Principality of Monaco, is a sovereign city-state and microstate, located on the French Riviera in Western Europe. France borders the country on three sides while the other side borders the Mediterranean Sea. Monaco has an area...
- Alternative Artist, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Musical Group
Mona is an American rock band from Dayton, Ohio and Bowling Green, Kentucky who is based in Nashville, Tennessee. The band rose to fame appearing as part of the BBC's Sound of 2011 poll; which was revealed on 5 December 2010. The band were also...
- Mona Lisa Smile
- Romance Film, Netflix Title, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Film
Mona Lisa Smile is a 2003 drama film produced by Revolution Studios and Columbia Pictures in association with Red Om Films Productions, directed by Mike Newell, written by Lawrence Konner and Mark Rosenthal, and starring Julia Roberts, Kirsten Dunst,...
- Mona Barthel
- Person, Measured person, Athlete, Tennis Player, Olympic athlete
Mona Barthel is a German tennis player. Barthel has won three singles and one doubles title on the WTA tour as well as five singles and one doubles title on the ITF circuit in her career. On 18 March 2013, Barthel reached her best singles ranking of...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Mona is a neighbourhood in southeastern Saint Andrew Parish, approximately eight kilometres from Kingston, Jamaica. A former sugar plantation, it is the site of a reservoir serving the city of Kingston and of the main campus of the University of the...
- Mona Marshall
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Mona M. Ianotti, who goes by the stage name Mona Marshall, is an American voice actress.
- Male Noble Rank, Noble rank, Fictional job title, Government office category, Character Occupation, Type/domain equivalent topic, Literature Subject
A monarch is the sovereign head of state in a monarchy. A monarch may exercise the most and highest authority in the state or others may wield that power on behalf of the monarch. Typically a monarch either personally inherits the lawful right to...