Meaning : From The Moor Town, From the moor town,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : MAWRT ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mort:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Mort:
- French Meaning: The name Mort is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Mort is: Dead sea (a stagnant lake).
- Short form of MORTON or MORTIMER
Definition funny of Mort:
- "Look at harry, he looks like such a mort" Also can be referred to as a withered like tree.
- "Look at that guy with the tamato sauce stained shirt, why won't he wash it off? What a fucking Mort!"
- Mort went crazy and smashed a penguin with a tree, then burned down New York City.
- She didn't stop talking the whole time. She's such a morts
- That mort was so bad at COD! He told us that we had ruined his life.
- tonight im gonna go find me a dirty little mort to take home
- "Did you hear what he just said?!?" "Yeah, fuckin Mort" "psh.... mormon"
Expression information Mort:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Mort:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Mort:
- La mort de la bête by DP Express from the Album DP Express, Vol. 7 (Pran plezi nou)
- Il Est Mort Le Soleil by Nicoletta from the Album Master Serie
- Le lion est mort ce soir by Pow Wow from the Album Regagner Les Plaines
- C'est La Mort by The Civil Wars from the Album Barton Hollow
- La mort de Darius by Stephen Warbeck from the Album Yellowbird (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Je N'Suis Pas Mort Je Dors by Michel Sardou from the Album Les 100 Plus Belles Chansons De Michel Sardou
- Harmonies poétiques et religieuses, S. 173: IV. Pensée des morts by Ivan Donchev from the Album Liszt: Deux légendes - Harmonies poétiques et religieuses, S. 173
- La petite mort by Coeur De Pirate from the Album Blonde
- Temps Mort by Franco from the Album Mamou (Tu Vois) (1984, 1985, 1986)
- Petite Mort (Miguel Migs Moody Downtown Remix) by Meshell Ndegeocello from the Album Defected Presents House Masters - Miguel Migs
Books about Mort:
- Mort (Discworld) - Jan 29, 2013 by Terry Pratchett
- Death Trilogy - Oct 1, 1998 by Terry Pratchett
- Mort (The Fearlanders) - Jan 2, 2014 by Joseph Duncan and Nagrobek
- The Monet Murders: A Mystery - Sep 15, 2015 by Terry Mort
- Marriage Fitness: 4 Steps to Building & Maintaining Phenomenal Love - Sep 25, 2004 by Mort Fertel
- The Color of Magic (Discworld) - Jan 29, 2013 by Terry Pratchett
- Reaper Man (Discworld) - Jul 30, 2013 by Terry Pratchett
- Guards! Guards! (Discworld) - Apr 30, 2013 by Terry Pratchett
- Morte - Jan 20, 2015 by Robert Repino
- Presque Mort (French Edition) - Oct 31, 2002 by Blaine Ray and Pablo Ortega Lopez
Movies about Mort:
- Californication : Season 22009 Unrated
- Death of a Corrupt Man (Mort d'un pourri)1977 NR CC
- Faim De Mort2014 Unrated
- Leos Janacek: From the House of the Dead - Festival Aix-en-Provence 20072007 Unrated
- American Civil War: Images of the Civil War: The Paintings of Mort Kunstler -and- Gettysburg: The Last Full Measure2014 NR
- hungry i Reunion - Mort Sahl, Jonathan Winters1980 NR
- Dracula - Entre l'amour et la mort2007 Unrated
- Night Of Death!1980 Unrated
- Mort & Phil - Complete Series - 5-DVD Box Set ( Mortadelo y Filemón ) ( Mort and Phil (26 Episodes) )1994 Unrated
- Eika Katappa / The Death of Maria Malibran - 2-DVD Set1969 Unrated
Wiki information Mort:
- Fantasy Book, Book, Work of Fiction, Written Work
Mort is a Discworld novel by Terry Pratchett. Published in 1987, it is the fourth Discworld novel and the first to focus on the character Death, who only appeared as a side character in the previous novels. The title is the name of its main character...
- Mort Shuman
- Singer, Musical Artist, Topic, Person, Theatrical Lyricist, Film music contributor, , Award Nominee, Film story contributor, Film actor
Mort Shuman was an American singer, pianist and songwriter, best known as co-writer of many 1960s rock and roll hits, including "Viva Las Vegas". He also wrote and sang many songs in French, such as "Le Lac Majeur", "Allo Papa Tango Charlie", "Sha Mi...
- Mort Sahl
- Comedian, Musical Artist, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician, TV Actor, Person, Topic, Influence Node
Morton Lyon "Mort" Sahl is a Canadian-born American comedian and actor, widely considered the first modern stand-up comedian. He was the first comedian to dress casually and speak about current events in a matter-of-fact style. He helped to get Lenny...
- Mort & Phil
- Comic Strip, Comic Book Series, Adapted Work
Mort & Phil is one of the most popular Spanish comics series, published in more than a dozen countries. It appeared for the first time in 1958 in the children's comic-book Pulgarcito drawn by Francisco Ibáñez. The series features Mort, the tall, bald...
- Mort Mills
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person
Mort Mills was an American film and television actor who had roles in over 200 movies and television episodes. He was often the town lawman or the local bad guy in many popular westerns of the 1950s and 1960s. From 1957-1959 he had a recurring...
- Mort Garson
- Electronic Artist, Composer, Film music contributor, Deceased Person, Musician, Topic, Person, , Musical Artist
Morton S. "Mort" Garson was a Canadian-born composer, arranger, songwriter, and pioneer of electronic music. He is best known for his albums in the 1960s and 1970s that were among the first to feature Moog synthesizers. He also co-wrote several hit...
- Mort Walker
- Cartoonist, Comic Strip Creator, Military Person, Award Winner, Person, Topic, Author, Film story contributor
Addison Morton Walker, popularly known as Mort Walker, is an American comic artist best known for creating the newspaper comic strips Beetle Bailey in 1950 and Hi and Lois in 1954. He has signed Addison to some of his strips.
- Film series
Mesrine is a two-part 2008 French film directed by Jean-François Richet and written by Abdel Raouf Dafri and Richet. The first part's script was based on the autobiographical book L'instinct de mort by French gangster Jacques Mesrine, while the...
- Military Resource
A mortar is a weapon that fires explosive projectiles known as bombs at low velocities, short ranges, and high-arcing ballistic trajectories. It is typically muzzle-loading with a short, often smoothbore, barrel, generally less than 15 times its...
- Mort Drucker
- Cartoonist, Author, Person, Award Winner
Mort Drucker is an American caricaturist and comics artist best known as a contributor for over five decades in Mad, where he specialized in satires on the leading feature films and television series. Some sources list his birth date as March 22 and...