If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mridha:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Books about Mridha:
- Sweet Rhymes for Sweet Hearts - Oct 8, 2013 by Debasish Mridha
- Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi and Crop Growth: Growth, Nutrient Uptake and Disease Control of Legumes - Sep 3, 2012 by Md. Amin Uddin Mridha and Md. Saiful Alam
- Influence of Aging on Motor Tasks with Reference to Chronic Exercises: Aging Management through Regular Exercise - Aug 20, 2012 by Sanjib Mridha
- Motor Creativity in Teenage Students: In-depth Study on Motor Creativity in Teens - Jul 17, 2013 by Santwana Goon and Sanjib Mridha
- Environmental Biology: INFLUENCE OF ARBUSCULAR MYCORRHIZAL FUNGI ON THE GROWTH OF AGRICULTURAL CROPS IN ARSENIC... - Mar 4, 2011 by Bayezid M Khan and Dr M A U Mridha
- Biodiversity of Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi: And Dependency of Forest Trees on Mycorrhizae - Nov 25, 2011 by Partha Pratim Dhar and M. A. U. Mridha
- Arsenic and mycorrhizal interaction of crops in Bangladesh: Role of mycorrhizae on growth of selected crops in... - Nov 21, 2011 by Nibir Kumar Saha and Amin Uddin Mridha
- Biodiversity of Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi: And Dependency of Forest Trees on Mycorrhizae [Paperback] ... - 2011
- RDA-Model of Irrigation and Water Management Technology in the Southern and Hill Districts of Bangladesh - 2011 by M.A. Matin and Dr. Moksedul Hamid
- Spell of the Tiger: The Man-Eaters of Sundarbans - Feb 15, 2009 by Sy Montgomery
Wiki information Mridha:
Mridhas were warriors or armed faction of the lords in Bengal. Like military generals, mridhas along with jemadars were in charge of fighting and conducting warfare, mostly against the peasants and common people who lived on the lord's land. It was...
- Khan Mohammad Mridha Mosque
- Location, Building, Structure, Place of worship, Project focus
The Khan Mohammad Mirza Mosque on Lalbagh road is situated less than half a kilometre west of the Lalbagh Fort. Two Persian inscriptions, one over the central archway and the other over the central Mihrab, speak of its construction during 1704–05 AD...
- Ibrahim Ali Mridha
Muhammad Ibrahim Ali Mridha, is a Bangladeshi politician of the Bangladesh Nationalist Party. He is the Chairman of the Union Council of Pabna and Vice Chairman of the Party in Pabna Sadar Upazila.
- Mirza Zafar
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Sahib Muhammad Ja'faar ud-Din Mirza Mridha was a feudal lord in Bengal, British Empire who served as the second Zamindar of Natore from the House of Singra and Natore and the "Mridha" under the Maharajas of Rajshahi.
- Jalaluddin Mirza
- Person, Deceased Person, Noble person, Monarch
Sahibzada Mīrzā Mu'hammad Jalāl ud-Dīn Mridha Sahib, better known as Jalaluddin Mirza, was a Bengali Indian aristocrat in the erstwhile British Empire who served as the fifth and last hereditary Zamindar of Natore from the House of Singra and Natore...