If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mudi:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Songs about Mudi:
- Adi Mudi Thedi (Ayyappan 108 Namavali) (Language: Tamil) by Veeramanidasan from the Album Ayya Saamimaare
- Adikadi mudi by Harrish from the Album Sawkiyama Kanne Sawkiyama Instrumental[-1]
- Adikadi mudi-Ponmaalai Pozhudhu by Harrish from the Album Best Tamil Song (Instrumental ), Vol.1
- Adikadi mudi-Ponmaalai Pozhudhu by Harrish from the Album Adikadi mudi-Ponmaalai Pozhudhu
- Beat Box. Mudi B-Road [Explicit] by Latobesodelafazenda from the Album R/E/T/R/O [Explicit]
- Domov se ne mudi by Die Runden Oberkrainer from the Album Po svoji poti grem
- Hi Heels & Mudi Boots by Rampahed from the Album All over You
- Iru Mudi Kettum by M. G. Sreekumar from the Album Basmatheertham
- Kako se pol?eku mudi by Otro?ki Pevski Zbor O? ?martno Pod ?marno Goro from the Album Imamo Vas Radi
- Kako se polzeku mudi by Razni otroski pevski zbori from the Album Tri muce
Books about Mudi:
- The Complete Guide to Mudi - Sep 18, 2012 by Bill Jenkins
- All About Mudis - May 18, 2012 by Winslet, K
- The Mudi Good Food Guide - May 18, 2012 by Winslet, K
- My Dog's Life Scrapbook and Journal Mudi: Photo Journal, Keepsake Book and Record Keeper for your dog - Aug 17, 2015 by Debbie Miller
- How to Breed Your Mudi - May 18, 2012 by Winslet, K
- Mapa-mudi: Primera publicación en castellano de un libro de geografia del sabio arzobispo espanñol, hecha según... - Jan 1, 1908 by Isidore, of Seville, Saint, d. 636., .
- Training Your Mudi (House Training, Leash Training, Command Training, Barking Control) - May 18, 2012 by Winslet, K
- All About Mudi Puppies - May 18, 2012 by Winslet, K
- Older Mudi Care 7+ - May 18, 2012 by Winslet, K
- Memoires of Innocence and Experience: Through The Eye of a Village Boy - Jan 20, 2011 by Mudi P. (Muchirahondo)
Wiki information Mudi:
- Animal, Animal breed, Literature Subject, Organism Classification
The Mudi is a rare herding dog breed from Hungary. It is closely related to the Puli and Pumi, from which it was separated in the 1930s. Today, the Mudi is bred for work, companionship, and show. They continue to be used in herding, as well as...
- Mudi, Nepal
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
Mudi, Nepal is a village development committee in Myagdi District in the Dhawalagiri Zone of western-central Nepal. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 2244 people living in 410 individual households.
- Tourist attraction, Geographical Feature, Location, Mountain
Anamudi or Anai Mudi is located in the Indian state Kerala. It is the highest peak in the Western Ghats and South India, at an elevation of 2,695 metres, and a topographic prominence of 2,479 metres. The name Anamudi literally translates to...
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Filming location, Location, Capital of administrative division, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Faiyum is a city in Middle Egypt. Located 100 kilometres southwest of Cairo, in the Faiyum Oasis, it is the capital of the modern Faiyum Governorate. The town occupies part of the ancient site of Crocodilopolis or Arsinoë. Founded in around 4000 BC,...
Muditā means joy; especially sympathetic or vicarious joy. Also: the pleasure that comes from delighting in other people's well-being. The traditional paradigmatic example of this mind-state is the attitude of a parent observing a growing child's...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Mudigere is a panchayat town and taluka in Chikkamagaluru district in the Indian state of Karnataka. It is 35 km from the district headquarters. Several pilgrimage sites are in the taluka including Hornadu and Kalasa. Poorna Chandra Tejaswi, the...
- Emmanuel Mudiay
- Measured person, Athlete, Person, Basketball Player
Emmanuel Mudiay is a Congolese professional basketball player who currently plays for the Denver Nuggets of the National Basketball Association. He played high school basketball for Grace Preparatory Academy and Prime Prep Academy, where he gained...
- Gaby Mudingayi
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Football player, Identity
Gabriel "Gaby" Mudingayi is a Belgian footballer who plays as a midfielder.
Mudiyett or Mudiyettu is a traditional ritual theatre and folk dance drama from Kerala that enacts the mythological tale of a battle between the goddess Kali and the demon Darika. The ritual is a part of the bhagavathi or bhadrakali cult. The dance...
- Moondru Mudichu
- World cinema Film, Film, Topic
Moondru Mudichu is a 1976 Tamil film that was directed by K. Balachander. The movie stars Kamal Hassan, Rajinikanth and Sridevi in major roles. The movie revolves around three people, a college going girl and two men who fall in love with her. The...