Meaning : Speak Unintelligibly, Speak unintelligibly,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mumble:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Mumble:
- Mumbles: Can you put malt lickies on that? Car Salesman: No, I'm not going to put anything on it. Mumbles: Well, can you bartle doo the price? Car Salesman: The price? $12,000. Mumbles: Right, but can you bartle doo? Car Salesman: I'm not sure what you mean by that word. Mumbles: Well, can you just kaypomasodums with the malt lickies? Car Salesman: No, if you buy, you do it. Mumbles: I'm gonna buy it! Just kaypomasodums with malt lickies!!!
- "Woah, that was total Mumble, try saying it again"
- Man, check out Mumbles over there in the cycling shorts.
- If your at a club and your friend is drunk and and gets kicked out of a club. He is Mumbles...
- Her shorts are so tight, you can see her MUMBLES. Her lips are moving, but you can't hear what they are saying.
- I mumbled Andrew last night, he yelped like a small frightened but happy animal.
Songs about Mumble:
- Mumble by Whirr from the Album Sway
- Humble Mumble [Explicit] by Outkast with Erykah Badu from the Album Stankonia [Explicit]
- Mumbles by Clark Terry and The Oscar Peterson Trio from the Album Jazz For Kids: Sing, Clap, Wiggle, And Shake
- Mumbles by Clark Terry and The Oscar Peterson Trio from the Album Oscar Peterson Trio Plus One
- Mumbles by Clark Terry and Oscar Peterson from the Album Oscar Peterson's Finest Hour
- Mumbles by Clark Terry and The Oscar Peterson Trio from the Album The Greatest Jazz Duets
- Mumbles by Clark Terry's Big-B-A-D-Band from the Album Clark Terry's Big-B-A-D-Band Live!
- Mumbles by Clark Terry from the Album Terry, Clark: Having Fun
- Mumbles by Oscar Peterson Trio / Clark Terry from the Album A Portrait of Oscar Peterson
- Mumble Man (Original Mix) by Duke Dumont from the Album For Club Play Only, Pt. 3
Books about Mumble:
- Books for Kids: Ron and Mumbles: The Fourscaron (Short Stories For Kids Ages 4-8): Bedtime Stories for Kids, Kids... - Sep 15, 2015 by Albert Goldwing
- When in Doubt, Mumble : A Bureaucrat's Handbook - Jan 1, 1972 by James Boren
- Manic Memes and Other Mindspace Invaders, Illustrated: A Disturbing Repository of Quotations, Sayings, Insults... - Jun 18, 2013 by Cosmic Rapture
- Bee Mumble & Wug - Feb 14, 2011 by Jodi Aldrich
- Mumbles Grumbles and Assorted Worries: The Writings and Drawings of John DeAmicis - 2002 by John DeAmicis
- Mumble's Journey (Happy Feet) - Oct 5, 2006 by Micol Ostow
- Mrs. Mumble's Bumble Juice - May 4, 2015 by Wynn Ferrell
- Mr Mumbles (Invisible Fiends, Book 1) - Feb 4, 2010 by Barry Hutchison
- Mr. Mumble - Sep 1, 1990 by Peter Catalanotto
- Mumble Bear - Jan 1983 by Gina Ruck-Pauquet and Erika Dietzsch-Capelle
Movies about Mumble:
- I Spy - A Mumble Monster Mystery and Other Stories2003 NR
- Mr. Mumble
- Collection Dragons de Hong-Kong : Wing Chun / Mr. Mumble / Shaolin Popey II / Time Warriors / Flying Dagger
Wiki information Mumble:
- Voice over IP Software, Software
Mumble is a voice over IP application primarily designed for use by gamers, similar to programs such as TeamSpeak and Ventrilo. Mumble uses a client–server architecture which allows users to talk to each other via the same server. It has a very...
- Film genre, Media genre
Mumblecore is a subgenre of independent film characterized by low budget production values and amateur actors, heavily focused on naturalistic dialogue. Filmmakers often assigned to this movement include Andrew Bujalski, Lynn Shelton, Mark Duplass,...
- Film character, Fictional Character
Mumble is a fictional character from the 2006 animated film Happy Feet and the 2008 film Meet the Spartans (as Happy Feet).
- Happy Feet
- Animation Film, Film, Award-Winning Work, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title
Happy Feet is a 2006 Australian-American computer-animated musical family film, directed, produced and co-written by George Miller. It stars Elijah Wood, Robin Williams, Brittany Murphy, Hugh Jackman, Nicole Kidman, and Hugo Weaving. It was produced...
- Mumble Bumble
- Animated TV Program, TV Program
Mumble Bumble is a 67 x five-minute co-production between Egmont Imagination and Cinar. It follows the adventures of an imaginative green/purple hippopotamus and his best friends, Chic'o, the inquisitive chicken, and Greens, the busy frog who never...
- Humble Mumble
- Cataloged instance, Musical Recording, Canonical Version
Mumble-Jumble is a word game that was copyrighted in 1986 by Albert A. Lemieux currently of Lutherville, Maryland. This parlor game is recommended for ages 10 and older and can be played by two to six players or teams. The game is played in rounds...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Mumbles is a headland sited on the western edge of Swansea Bay. Mumbles has been noted for its unusual place name. The headland is thought by some to have been named by French sailors, after the shape of the two anthropomorphic islands which comprise...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Musical Artist, Person, Featured artist, Musician
General Mumble is a musical artist.