Meaning : This name is derived from Mary and means'bitterness or 'long wished for child'., Mother, Mine,
Pronunciation : (my-yah), MY ah, MIE-ə ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mya:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Mya:
- Mya is a variation of the feminine name Maia. Maia is a name of Greek origin. Maia was the Roman goddess of the spring, and the month of May was named after her. The meaning of the name is said to be ‘Mother’. Maia Campbell is an American actress.
- Variant of MIA
Definition funny of Mya:
- "Man, Mya's the shit!"
- Alll the Boys: Damn i love her. I just wanna smang her. Girl: Ugh i hate her. Why don't any of the boys like me? Girl 2 : Duh, youre trying to compete with a Mya -_- E V E R Y O N E loves the Myas.
- I hung out with Mya the other day and damn... She's complex.
- Mya is my favorite singer!
- GIRL- "I'm looking for the perfect friend... What do you think?" GIRL 2: "I think you should find a Mya. She is perfect!" BOY: "Dude, I'm looking for a perfect girlfriend. Know anyone?" BOY 2: "Duh! Date a Mya. There's nothing better!"
- My favorite Mya album is Fear of Flying
Songs about Mya:
- Girls Dem Sugar (Feat. Mya) [Explicit] by Beenie Man Featuring Mya from the Album Art And Life [Explicit]
- Lady Marmalade (Originally Performed By Christina Aguilera & Lil' Kim & Mya & Pink) [Full Vocal Version] by Chart Collective from the Album Karaoke Christina Aguilera, Vol. 2
- Bum Bum (Jorgie Milliano Remix) [feat. Mya] by Kevin Lyttle from the Album Bum Bum (Jorgie Milliano Remix) [feat. Mya]
- Lady Marmalade (Originally performed by Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & Pink) [Full Vocal Version] by Paris Music from the Album Karaoke Hits Christina Aguilera, Vol. 2
- Ghetto Superstar (That Is What You Are) - Sound-A-Like As Made Famous By: Pras Michel Feat. Ol' Dirty Bastard... by Studio Group from the Album Almost Hip Hop: Ole Ole
- Lady Marmalade (Originally Performed By Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & Pink) [Full Vocal Version] by Paris Music from the Album Karaoke Hits Pink, Vol. 2
- Focused On You (feat. 2 Chainz & Mya) by Eric Bellinger from the Album Cuffing Season [Explicit]
- Somebody Like Me (feat. Mya) [Explicit] by Silkk The Shocker Featuring Mya from the Album Made Man [Explicit]
- Somebody Like Me (feat. Mya) [Explicit] by Silkk The Shocker Featuring Mya from the Album Best Of Silkk The Shocker [Explicit]
- Mya (Album Version) by Optimo from the Album A World Tour
Books about Mya:
- A Guardian's Passion - May 26, 2014 by Mya
- Mya, Kya, Fya - Sep 12, 2015 by Kadence Lynn Anderson and Jennifer Halstead Anderson
- Challenging the Dark: Part Two (Night Bites) - Oct 30, 2014 by Mya
- Maggie's Mountain - Aug 25, 2015 by Mya Barrett
- Angel Wings - Nov 2, 2012 by Suzanne Stengl
- The V Girl - Jun 20, 2014 by Mya Robarts
- Bear Protector:A BBW Bear Shifter Paranormal Romance Novella (Book 1) - Sep 7, 2015 by Mya Duran
- Hartwood: Bright, Wild Flavors from the Edge of the Yucatán - Oct 20, 2015 by Eric Werner and Mya Henry
- At First Sight - Aug 4, 2014 by Mya O'Malley
- Energy Essentials for Witches and Spellcasters - Aug 8, 2009 by Mya Om
Movies about Mya:
- Mya / Nelly2007
- Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat, Vol. 3: Mya!2004 Unrated
- The Best of Mya Nichole
- Pure & Natural 1 (DVD): Starring Mya, Alexis, Karin, and Betty2000
Wiki information Mya:
- Hip hop soul Artist, Celebrity, Ranked item, Film actor, Award Nominee, Featured artist, Lyricist, Topic, Composer, TV Actor
Mýa Marie Harrison, better known simply as Mýa /ˈmaɪ.ə/, is an American hip hop and R&B singer, songwriter and actress. Harrison's eponymous debut album with Interscope Records was released in April 1998. It sold over one million copies in the United...
- Country, Travel destination, Literature Subject, Newspaper circulation area, Statistical region, Filming location, Sports Team Location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Flag referent, Dated location
Myanmar, officially the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and also known as Burma, is a sovereign state in Southeast Asia bordered by Bangladesh, India, China, Laos and Thailand. One-third of Myanmar's total perimeter of 1,930 km forms an...
- Contemporary R&B Album, Musical Album, Award-Nominated Work
Mýa is the eponymous debut studio album by American recording artist Mýa. It was her first studio album for then-record label Interscope Records released April 21, 1998. Harrison was signed by Haaq Islam after a living room audition at the age of 16...
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Mya is a genus of saltwater clams, marine bivalve molluscs in the family Myidae.
- Mya Diamond
- Pornographic actor, Film actor, Person, Measured person, Topic
Mya Diamond is a Hungarian pornographic actress and nude model, who starred in the movie Porn Wars.
- Organisation, TV Channel, Employer, Broadcast
Mya is an Italian Entertainment TV channel, owned by Mediaset and broadcast on Premium Gallery, a pay television network available on Digital terrestrial television in Italy. Its transmission started January 18, 2008 with the pilot episode of Gossip...
- Burmese Language
- Human Language,
The Burmese language is the official language of Myanmar. Although the Constitution of Myanmar officially recognizes the English name of the language as the Myanmar language, most English speakers continue to refer to the language as Burmese. Burmese...
Mya was an intelligent personal assistant under development by Motorola. Proposed features for the program included the ability to read emails and answer questions 24 hours a day. Mya was intended to work with an internet service Motorola was...
- Mya truncata
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Mya truncata, common name the "blunt gaper", is a species of edible saltwater clam, a marine bivalve mollusk in the family Myidae.
- Bo Mya
- Military Person, Person, Deceased Person
Bo Mya was a Karen rebel leader born in Papun District, which is in present-day Karen State, Myanmar. He was a long-standing chairman of the Karen National Union, a political organisation of the Karen people, from 1976 to 2000. He stepped down to...