If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Naddaf:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Books about Naddaf:
- The Greek Concept of Nature (SUNY series in Ancient Greek Philosophy) - Jan 1, 2006 by Gerard Naddaf
- Plato the Myth Maker - Dec 15, 2000 by Luc Brisson and Gerard Naddaf
- Anaximander in Context: New Studies in the Origins of Greek Philosophy (SUNY Series in Ancient Greek Philosophy) - Oct 24, 2002 by Dirk L. Couprie and Robert Hahn
- La notion d''entreprise: L''application de la notion d''entreprise entre le Code de commerce français et le Code... - Jul 7, 2010 by Hani Al naddaf
- The Greek Concept of Nature (SUNY series in Ancient Greek Philosophy) by Naddaf, Gerard (2006) Paperback - 1707 by Gerard Naddaf
- L'Origine Et L'Evolution Du Concept Grec De Phusis (French Edition) - Jan 1993 by Gerard Naddaf
- Le Concept De Nature Chez Les Presocratiques (Philosophies Antiques) (French Edition) - Apr 18, 2008 by Gerard Naddaf and Benoit Castelnerac
- Plato the Myth Maker. Trans. & edited by Gerard Naddaf. - 1998 by Luc Brisson
- The Pedagogic Mission: An Engagement with Ancient Greek Philosophical Practices - Mar 18, 2015 by Elly Pirocacos
- Culture and Dignity: Dialogues Between the Middle East and the West - Nov 28, 2012 by Laura Nader
Wiki information Naddaf:
- Gabriel Naddaf
Gabriel Naddaf is an Israeli priest of the Greek Orthodox Church, a judge in the community's religious courts, and a spokesman for the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem. He is also known as the spiritual leader and one of the founders of the...
- Marie Claude Naddaf
Marie Claude Naddaf is an activist and a nun. In 1994, she became Mother Superior at the Good Shepherd Convent in Damascus, and in 1996, she and her convent opened the "Oasis Shelter", Syria's first facility for victims of human trafficking and...
- Location, Statistical region
Naddafiyeh is a village in Mollasani Rural District, in the Central District of Bavi County, Khuzestan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 2,429, in 548 families.
- Esfandiar Naddaf
- Organization leader, Person
- Alex Naddaf
- Ramona Naddaff
- Person, Author
- Sandra Naddaff
- Author, Person