Meaning : Narcissus Or Daffodil, Narcissus or daffodil,
Origin : French,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Narcisse:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Narcisse:
- Greek Meaning: The name Narcisse is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Narcisse is: Daffodil.
- French masculine and feminine form of NARCISSUS
Definition funny of Narcisse:
- Hay look its Narcisse looking cute as always but watch what she says
- Ya, that was Narcisse, he ran away once he poked you.
Expression information Narcisse:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Narcisse:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Narcisse:
- Reel des Narcisse/Reel du barachois by Barachois from the Album Musique Acadienne de L'Ile-du-Prince-Edouard (Acadian Music from Prince Edward Island)
- Club le Narcisse by Malcolm McLaren from the Album Paris
- Narcisse Noir by Moroccan Spirit from the Album Moroccan Spirit
- 6 Poemes de Vocabulaire: No. 4. Tombeau de Narcisse by Florence Katz from the Album Sacre, G.: Vocal Music
- Act II: N° 17 Ch?ur et chanson des courtisanes « Chantez, chantez, cocodettes » (Armide, Rosemonde, Bradamante... by Marcel Cariven from the Album Offenbach, Genevi*ve de Brabant, Orchestre Radio Lyrique et Choeurs de la RTF, Cariven (dir)
- Annonce: G. Tailleferre, Cantate du Narcisse by Roger Désormière from the Album Nigg - Tailleferre - Auric , Orchestre national de la RTF, Désormière (dir)
- Cantate du Narcisse: Scène 1, Les Nymphes « Nymphes si vives » by Ginette Guillamat and Jean Planel from the Album Nigg - Tailleferre - Auric , Orchestre national de la RTF, Désormière (dir)
- Cantate du Narcisse: Scène 2, Le Narcisse : « Soleil, seul avec toi » by Ginette Guillamat and Jean Planel from the Album Nigg - Tailleferre - Auric , Orchestre national de la RTF, Désormière (dir)
- Cantate du Narcisse: Scène 3, Le Narcisse puis une Nymphe : « Ciel oh mon ciel » by Ginette Guillamat and Jean Planel from the Album Nigg - Tailleferre - Auric , Orchestre national de la RTF, Désormière (dir)
- Cantate du Narcisse: Scène 4, Le Narcisse, Les Nymphes, Un Echo « Narcisse, Narcisse » by Ginette Guillamat and Jean Planel from the Album Nigg - Tailleferre - Auric , Orchestre national de la RTF, Désormière (dir)
Books about Narcisse:
- Narcisse ou l'amant de lui même (French Edition) - Jul 20, 2015 by J. Jacques Rousseau
- Narcisse (French Edition) - Sep 8, 2015 by George Sand
- La Patrie de Narcisse (French Edition) - Oct 12, 2010 by Denis Knoepfler
- Narcisse (French Edition) - Sep 13, 2015 by George Sand and Calmann Lévy
- Narcisse en eaux troubles: Francis Bacon, Bill Viola, Jeff Wall (Protea) (Italian Edition) - Dec 31, 2011 by Henri De Riedmatten
- Narcisse Diaz de La Pena. Monographie et catalogue raisonne de l'oeuvre peint (2 Vol.) (French Edition) - Sep 1, 2006 by Pierre & Rolande Miquel and Pierre Miquel
- Narcisse sur un fil: Roman (French Edition) - 1989 by Olivier Targowla
- Le Nègre du « Narcisse » (French Edition) - Sep 2, 2015 by Joseph Conrad and Robert d'Humières
- The Secret of Narcisse - Aug 7, 2008 by Edmund Gosse
- Atar-Gull, Un Corsaire, Le Parisien en Mer, Voyages et Aventures sur Mer de Narcisse Gelin. romans maritimes.... - Mar 25, 2011 by Eugène Sue
Movies about Narcisse:
- Michael Powell & Emeric Pressburger - Les chaussons rouges + Colonel Blimp + 49e parallèle + Le narcisse noir2006
- Le Narcisse Noir1949 Unrated
Wiki information Narcisse:
- Daniel Narcisse
- Handball Player, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Tournament event competitor, Person
Daniel Narcisse is a French handball player. He joined THW Kiel in 2009, replacing Nikola Karabatic, and has since 2013 played for Paris Handball . He is also a longtime player on the France national handball team, with which he won all major titles:...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Saint-Narcisse is a parish municipality located in the regional county municipality Chenaux, in the administrative region of Mauricie, in the province of Quebec, in Canada. Located on the North Shore of the St. Lawrence River, about thirty kilometers...
- Clairvius Narcisse
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Clairvius Narcisse was a Haitian man said to have been turned into a zombie by a Haitian vodou preparation, purportedly a combination of drug-like substances. The single greatest proponent of this possibility was a graduate student in ethnobotany at...
- Pierre-Narcisse Guérin
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Person
Pierre-Narcisse, baron Guérin was a French painter.
- Narcisse Virgilio Díaz
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Person
Narcisse Virgilio Díaz de la Peña was a French painter of the Barbizon school.
- Narcisse Ekanga
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Narcisse Ekanga Amia is a Cameroonian-born naturalized Equatoguinean footballer, who currently plays for Al-Hilal Omdurman in the Sudanese First Division.
- Don Narcisse
- American football player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Donald Narcisse is a former wide receiver for the Saskatchewan Roughriders in the Canadian Football League. He played college football at Texas Southern University. He signed with Saskatchewan as a free agent on September 1, 1987. A smaller player at...
- Narcisse Pelletier
- Deceased Person, Person
Narcisse Pelletier, born in Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie in the Vendée, was abandoned at the age of 14 in late September or early October, 1858, during the dry season, on eastern Cape York Peninsula in Australia. He was discovered and rescued by an...
- Narcisse Bambara
- Soccer Defender, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Narcisse Bambara is a Burkinabé football player who currently plays for Étoile Filante de Ouagadougou.
- Narcisse Théophile Patouillard
- Deceased Person, Person
Narcisse Théophile Patouillard was a French pharmacist and mycologist. He was born in Macornay, a town in the department of Jura. He studied in Besançon, then furthered his education at the École Supérieure de Pharmacie in Paris, where in 1884 he...