If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Naryn:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Songs about Naryn:
- Naryn by Mercury Max from the Album Naryn
Books about Naryn:
- Naryn 1:500,000 Topographical Map (Central Asia Maps) - Jun 22, 2006 by A.L. Wielochowski
- The 2006 Economic and Product Market Databook for Naryn, Kyrgyzstan - Dec 11, 2006 by Philip M. Parker
- The 2009 Economic and Product Market Databook for Naryn, Kyrgyzstan - May 6, 2009 by Icon Group International
- The 2011 Economic and Product Market Databook for Naryn, Kyrgyzstan - Jan 18, 2011 by Icon Group International
- Compliance and performance in international water agreements: the case of the Naryn/Syr Darya basin.(Report):... - Apr 1, 2009 by Thomas Bernauer and Tobias Siegfried
- Ysyk-Kol, Naryn: Entsiklopediia (Russian Edition) - 1991 by M Vorbugulov
- Lonely Planet Central Asia (Travel Guide) - Jun 1, 2014 by Lonely Planet and Bradley Mayhew
- Speaking Soviet with an Accent: Culture and Power in Kyrgyzstan (Central Eurasia in Context) - Jul 30, 2012 by Ali Igmen
- Life at the Edge of the Empire: Oral Histories of Soviet Kyrgyzstan - Jun 16, 2012 by Sam Tranum
- Reap the Wild Wind (Stratification #1) - Sep 2, 2008 by Julie E. Czerneda
Wiki information Naryn:
- Location, Administrative Division, Dated location, Statistical region
Naryn Region is the largest region of Kyrgyzstan. It is located in the east of the country and borders with Chuy Region in the north, Issyk Kul Region in the northeast, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of China in the southeast, Osh Region in the...
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Naryn is the provincial administrative center of the Naryn Province in central Kyrgyzstan, with a population of 34,822. It is situated on both banks of the Naryn River, which cuts a picturesque gorge through the town. The city has two regional...
- Naryn River
- Geographical Feature, Body Of Water, Location, River
The Naryn River rises in the Tian Shan mountains in Kyrgyzstan, Central Asia, flowing west through the Fergana Valley into Uzbekistan. Here it merges with the Kara Darya River to form the Syr Darya. It is 807 kilometres long and has an annual flow of...
- FC Dordoi Bishkek
- Employer, Organization, Football team, Sports Team
FC Dordoi Bishkek is a football club based in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
- Naryn District
- Dated location, Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Naryn District' is a raion of Naryn Province in central-southern Kyrgyzstan. The capital lies at Naryn. Naryn District was established in its borders in 1930. It borders with At-Bashi District to the south, Ak-Talaa District to the west, Kochkor...
- FC Ala-Too Naryn
- Sports Team, Organization, Football team, Employer
FC Ala-Too Naryn is a Kyrgyzstani football club based in Naryn, Kyrgyzstan that played in the top division in Kyrgyzstan, the Kyrgyzstan League.
Naryn or norin is an Uzbek pasta dish made with fresh hand-rolled noodles and horse meat. Naryn can be served as a cold pasta dish or as a hot noodle soup.
- Naryn District, Uzbekistan
- Statistical region, Location
Naryn is a raion of Namangan Region in Uzbekistan. The capital lies at Khakkulabad.
- Naryn Airport
- Airport, Location
Naryn Airport is an airport serving Naryn, a city in Naryn Province of Kyrgyzstan. The Russian IATA code for Naryn Airport is НЫН. Naryn Airport started its operations in 1930s as a landing strip in Salkyn-Tör village in the outskirts of Naryn. The...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Narynkol is a village in Almaty Region, in southeastern Kazakhstan.