Meaning : Bright, Nel is a pet form of various different names, for example: Cornelia, which means 'war horn' or Helen which means 'bright one' or 'shining one'.,
Pronunciation : (NEHL), NEL,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nel:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Nel:
- Nel is an even shorter form of Nelly, which was originally a pet form of the feminine name Helen which is of Greek origin and means ‘Bright’. Nelly has since been used as a name in its own right, however, it is more commonly found as a pet form still.
Definition funny of Nel:
- Do you like light beer? (¿Te gusta la cerveza light?) Nel
- Nels is one bad ass motha' fucka.
- "loper is such a hacker, nel." "seriously? nel?" "srsly, nel."
- U such a nel
- only word to explain Nel...herself
- That dude Raygay was such a fob.
- Did you catch a look at that Nel??!! Wow. No.
Songs about Nel:
- Volare (Nel Blu Di Pinto Di Blu) by Dean Martin from the Album Dino The Essential Dean Martin
- Volare "Nel blu di pinto di blu" by Domenico Modugno from the Album Italian Songs. The 20 Greatest Hits
- Volare (Nel Blu Di Pinto Di Blu) (1998 - Remastered) by Dean Martin from the Album This Is Dean Martin
- Volare (Nel blu dipinto di blu) by Dean Martin from the Album Volare (Nel blu dipinto di blu)
- More (Ti guarderò nel cuore) (Live At Central Park, New York/2011) [feat. David Foster] by Andrea Bocelli and Chris Botti from the Album Concerto: One Night In Central Park (Remastered)
- Nel blu, dipinto di blu (volare) (Live At Central Park, New York/2011) by Andrea Bocelli and David Foster from the Album Concerto: One Night In Central Park (Remastered)
- Nel blu dipinto di blu (Volare) by Domenico Modugno from the Album Italian Television Compilation: Top 50 Hits 60 Years (DJ Onofri Presenta)
- Nel blu di pinto di blu (Volare) (Original Recording 1958 Remastered) by Domenico Modugno from the Album Viva Sanremo, Vol. 2
- Fuego En El Fuego (Fuoco Nel Fuoco) (Featuring Carlos Santana) by Eros Ramazzotti feat. Carlos Santana from the Album e2
- Nel dolce dell'oblio HWV 134 (I. Recitativo) by Amanda Pabyan from the Album Handel: Nel Dolce dell' Oblio
Books about Nel:
- Radiant Angel (A John Corey Novel) - May 26, 2015 by Nelson DeMille
- Il Cavallino Nel Cuore: Autobiography of a designer - Sep 15, 2015 by Leonardo Fioravanti
- Da qualche parte nel mondo (Rizzoli narrativa) (Italian Edition) - Sep 17, 2015 by Chiara Cecilia Santamaria
- Caring: A Relational Approach to Ethics and Moral Education - Sep 14, 2013 by Nel Noddings
- The Challenge to Care in Schools: An Alternative Approach to Education, Second Edition (Advances in Contemporary... - May 30, 2005 by Nel Noddings
- Education and Democracy in the 21st Century - Jan 25, 2013 by Nel Noddings
- Philosophy of Education - Jul 28, 2015 by Nel Noddings
- Caring: A Feminine Approach to Ethics and Moral Education, Second Edition, with a New Preface - Jun 2, 2003 by Nel Noddings
- Nel Regno dei Morti (Italian Edition) - Sep 28, 2015 by Franco Sollyman
- Nel Nome (Sud darkness saga Vol. 1) (Italian Edition) - Sep 27, 2015 by Raffaele Perelli
Movies about Nel:
- Hitcher in the Dark2003 R
- Double Feature1968 X
- Nel giorno dei morti - All souls day2004 NR
- Mondo Cane Collection - Limited Edition (Mondo Cane / Women of the World / Mondo Cane 2 / Africa Addio - English...2003 NR
- The House of Clocks2004 NR
- The Zombie Collection1980 Unrated
- Something Creeping In The Dark1971 NR
- l'aquila nel cuore2012
- A Whisper in the Dark2005 Unrated
- The Reincarnation of Isabel1971 Unrated
Wiki information Nel:
- Ranked item, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, Composition
"Nel blu dipinto di blu", popularly known as "Volare", is a song recorded by Italian singer-songwriter Domenico Modugno. Written by Franco Migliacci and Domenico Modugno, it was released as a single on 1 February 1958. Winning the eighth Sanremo...
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Identity, Featured artist, Lyricist, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Social network user, Musician, Person, Composer
Cornell Iral Haynes Jr., better known by his stage name, Nelly, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, investor and occasional actor from St. Louis, Missouri. Nelly embarked on his music career with Midwest hip hop group St....
- Miss Italia nel Mondo
- Recurring event, Recurring competition
Miss Italia nel Mondo or Miss Italy in the World is an Italian beauty pageant for women of Italian heritage which has been held since 1991. Dozens of countries vie for the crown annually in the pageant held each year in Italy.
- Administrative Division, Travel destination, Statistical region, Literature Subject, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Religious Jurisdiction, Newspaper circulation area, Governmental Jurisdiction
Nelson is a city on the eastern shores of Tasman Bay, and is the economic and cultural centre of the Nelson region. Established in 1841, it is the second-oldest settled city in New Zealand and the oldest in the South Island, and was proclaimed a city...
- Nelson Mandela
- Statesman, Ranked item, Influence Node, Honorary Degree Recipient, Organization founder, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Person, Featured artist
Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela was a South African anti-apartheid revolutionary, politician, and philanthropist who served as President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999. He was the country's first black chief executive, and the first elected in a fully...
- Nel Noddings
- Philosopher, Person, Influence Node, Author
Nel Noddings is an American feminist, educationalist, and philosopher best known for her work in philosophy of education, educational theory, and ethics of care.
- Willie Nelson
- Blues Artist, Musical Artist, Organization founder, Topic, Musician, Organization advisor, Film actor, Author, TV program guest, Name source
Willie Hugh Nelson is an American singer-songwriter, musician, guitarist, author, poet, actor, and activist. The critical success of the album Shotgun Willie, combined with the critical and commercial success of Red Headed Stranger and Stardust, made...
- André Nel
- Measured person, Person, Athlete, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Cricket Player, Cricket Bowler
André Nel is a South African cricketer who played Test cricket and ODIs as a fast bowler but has since retired opting to play county cricket for Surrey.
- Pavullo nel Frignano
- Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Pavullo nel Frignano is a town and comune in the province of Modena, Emilia-Romagna, Italy, in the Modenese Apeninnes. It is home to the medieval Castle of Montecuccolo, birthplace of the 17th century condottiero Raimondo Montecuccoli, and of the...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village, Location
Nelson is a city located in the Selkirk Mountains on the extreme West Arm of Kootenay Lake in the Southern Interior of British Columbia, Canada. Known as "The Queen City", and acknowledged for its impressive collection of restored heritage buildings...