Meaning : The god of water and the sea., God of the sea, The God Of Water And The Sea.,
Pronunciation : NEP tune, NEP-toon (English), NEP-tyoon (English), NEP-choon (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Neptune:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Neptune:
- Neptune is an uncommon baby boy's name of Latin origin. In Roman mythology, Neptune was the Roman god of water and the sea, and religion. He was the brother of Jupiter and Pluto. Neptune is also the name of the eighth planet in the solar system.
- Latin Meaning: The name Neptune is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Neptune is: God of water.
- From the Latin Neptunus, which is of unknown meaning, possibly related to the Indo-European root *nebh "wet, damp, clouds". Neptune was the god of the sea in Roman mythology, approximately equivalent to the Greek god Poseidon. This is also the name of the eighth planet in the solar system.
Definition funny of Neptune:
- Superthug by N.O.R.E was produced by the Neptunes
- The Neptunes recently produced Snoop Dogg's 'Drop It Like It's Hot.'
- Neptune, the Mystic is the most mystifying of the suite.
- Neptune is visible in a good telescope. Capitolus strode on board his ship and set sail across Neptune's kingdom.
- "Vanilla Popsicles" often pop up in a converstaion concerning Neptune.
- Neptunes are Star Trak fans upon meeting humans offer the Vulcan geeting, "Live long and prosper."
Expression information Neptune:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Neptune:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Neptune:
- Girlfriend (The Neptunes Remix) by 'N Sync feat. Nelly from the Album Greatest Hits
- Sympathy For The Devil ((The Neptunes Remix)) by The Rolling Stones from the Album Sympathy For The Devil - Remix
- Girlfriend (The Neptunes Remix) by 'N Sync feat. Nelly from the Album The Essential 'N Sync
- Neptune 5 (Feat. Jamie Glaser) by Isaiah Stewart from the Album Thrill Ride
- Subtle Neptune (Remastered) by Bobby Hutcherson from the Album Essential Lounge Jazz
- By Your Side (Neptunes Remix - Remastered Version) by Sade from the Album The Ultimate Collection
- Moving to Neptune by CRUISR from the Album Throw Shade
- Valleys of Neptune by Jimi Hendrix from the Album Valleys Of Neptune
- The Planets, Op. 32/Neptune, the Mystic (1992 Remastered) by Eugene Ormandy;Mary Zatzman;Robert Page from the Album Holst The Planets
- Fake Neptune [Explicit] by Sean Price feat. Buckshot, Steele, Louieville from the Album Monkey Barz [Explicit]
Books about Neptune:
- Neptune: The Allied Invasion of Europe and the D-Day Landings - May 8, 2014 by Craig L. Symonds
- Neptune (Scholastic News Nonfiction Readers: Space Science) - Mar 1, 2008 by Melanie Chrismer
- The Neptune Project - Apr 1, 2014 by Polly Holyoke
- Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy) - Jun 2, 2015 by Anna Banks
- The Astrological Neptune and the Quest for Redemption - Dec 1, 2000 by Liz Greene
- The Neptune Challenge - May 19, 2015 by Polly Holyoke
- Planet Neptune (New True Books: Space) - Feb 1, 2014 by Ann O. Squire
- Neptune Crossing (The Chaos Chronicles Book 1) - Sep 5, 2010 by Jeffrey A. Carver
- Neptune: The Stormy Planet (Our Solar System) - Aug 15, 2010 by Greg Roza
- The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, Book 2) - Jul 2, 2013 by Rick Riordan
Movies about Neptune:
- Neptune's Daughter1949 NR CC
- Baby Einstein - Baby Neptune - Discovering Water2003 NR
- TCM Spotlight: Esther Williams, Volume One2007 NR
- Baby Einstein: Neptune's Oceans Discovery Kit2011 NR
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Collection: Volume 41988 R
- Neptune's Oceans2012 NR
- Baby Einstein: Baby Neptune2009 NR
- Prince of Space/Invasion of the Neptune Men2006 Unrated
- Neptune Cowboy2008 NR
- Classic Quad Set 182010 PG
Wiki information Neptune:
- Lockheed P-2 Neptune
- Aircraft model
The Lockheed P-2 Neptune was a Maritime patrol and anti-submarine warfare aircraft. It was developed for the US Navy by Lockheed to replace the Lockheed PV-1 Ventura and PV-2 Harpoon, and being replaced in turn with the Lockheed P-3 Orion. Designed...
- Planet, Astronomical Discovery, Name source, Namesake, Celestial Object, Orbital Relationship, Literature Subject, Star system body
Neptune is the eighth and farthest planet from the Sun in the Solar System. It is the fourth-largest planet by diameter and the third-largest by mass. Among the giant planets in the Solar System, Neptune is the most dense. Neptune is 17 times the...
- Deity, Fictional Character, Name source, Film character, Art Subject
Neptune was the god of freshwater and the sea in Roman religion. He is the counterpart of the Greek god Poseidon. In the Greek-influenced tradition, Neptune was the brother of Jupiter and Pluto; the brothers presided over the realms of Heaven, the...
- Moons of Neptune
Neptune has 14 known moons, which are named for minor water deities in Greek mythology. By far the largest of them is Triton, discovered by William Lassell on October 10, 1846, just 17 days after the discovery of Neptune itself; over a century passed...
- Planets beyond Neptune
Following the discovery of the planet Neptune in 1846, there was considerable speculation that another planet might exist beyond its orbit. The search began in the mid-19th century and culminated at the start of the 20th with Percival Lowell's quest...
- Normandy landings
- Military Conflict, Event, Video Game Subject, Location
The Normandy landings were the landing operations on 6 June 1944 of the Allied invasion of Normandy in Operation Overlord during World War II. The largest seaborne invasion in history, the operation began the liberation of German-occupied...
- Neptune City
- City/Town/Village, Newspaper circulation area, Dated location, Location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, Filming location
Neptune City is a borough in Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough's population was 4,869, reflecting a decline of 349 from the 5,218 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by...
- Neptune Township
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Neptune Township is a township in Monmouth County, New Jersey, in the United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township's population was 27,935, reflecting an increase of 245 from the 27,690 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in...
- Neptune Theatre
- Venue, Structure, Building, Tourist attraction, Location, Project focus, Theater
The Neptune Theatre is the largest professional theatre company in Atlantic Canada with a capacity of 479 and is located in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. It performs a mixture of new and classical plays. It is named after the play Théâtre de...
- Sailor Neptune
- Comic Book Character, TV Character, Fictional Character, Film character
Sailor Neptune is a fictional lead character in the Sailor Moon media franchise. The alternate identity of Michiru Kaioh, a teenage Japanese schoolgirl. Michiru is a member of the Sailor Soldiers, female supernatural fighters who protect the Solar...