Meaning : Return, Traveller,
Pronunciation : NES-tor (English) , NESS tor,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nestor:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Nestor:
- Nestor is an uncommon baby boy's name of Greek origin. In Greek mythology, Nestor appeared in Homer's epic poem Odyssey, where, despite his old age he is noted for his bravery and oratorical ability.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Nestor is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Nestor is: The History of Troilus and Cressida' A Greek commander.
- American Meaning: The name Nestor is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Nestor is: The History of Troilus and Cressida' A Greek commander.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Nestor is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Nestor is: Wise.
- Greek Meaning: The name Nestor is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Nestor is: Wisdom.
- Means "homecoming" in Greek. In Homer's 'Iliad' this was the name of the king of Pylos, famous for his great wisdom and longevity, who acted as a counselor to the Greek allies.
Definition funny of Nestor:
- One day your Nestor will come and sweep you off your feet.
- :Néstor is the Spanish-language version of the general European name Nestor. :Nestor is a given name of Greek origin. It comes from that of the son of Neleus, the King of Pylos and Chloris in Greek mythology.
- thats a nestor!
- Stop being such a Nestor
- Did you see that Nestor mowing that lawn?
Expression information Nestor:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Nestor:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Nestor:
- Theme from "China Beach" (feat. Tommy Morgan & Gregg Nestor) by John Rubinstein from the Album Theme from "China Beach" (feat. Tommy Morgan & Gregg Nestor)
- Theme from "Cross Creek" (feat. Gregg Nestor & Jessica Pierce) by Leonard Rosenman from the Album Theme from "Cross Creek" (feat. Gregg Nestor & Jessica Pierce)
- Theme from "Whose Life Is It Anyway?" (feat. Gregg Nestor) by Arthur B. Rubinstein from the Album Theme from "Whose Life Is It Anyway?" (feat. Gregg Nestor)
- Ain't No Sunshine (feat. Nestor Torres) by Cover Story from the Album Cover Story
- Nestor, the Long Eared Christmas Donkey by The Magoffins from the Album Naughty Kids
- Nestor's Saga (The Tale Of The Ancient) by Jack DeJohnette and John Surman from the Album The Amazing Adventures Of Simon Simon
- At Night (feat. Mai Nestor) by Illum Sphere from the Album Ghosts of Then and Now
- A Little Night Music: Send in the clowns (arr. G. Nestor) by Tommy Morgan from the Album Classic Musicals
- Yo No Quiero Piedras En Mi Camino (Featuring: Nestor Torres) by Willy Chirino from the Album Coleccion de Oro
- 3 by Mancini and Mercer (arr. G. Nestor): Three by Mancini and Mercer: Days of Wine and Roses - Charade - Moon... by Gregg Nestor from the Album Classic Mancini
Books about Nestor:
- Research Methods in Psychology: Investigating Human Behavior - Mar 12, 2014 by Paul G. Nestor and Russell K. Schutt
- Deep: Freediving, Renegade Science, and What the Ocean Tells Us About Ourselves - May 5, 2015 by James Nestor
- Nestor's Adventures: I Like Colorado! - Jun 2, 2014 by Dave Woolever and Maciej Sojka
- Research Methods in Psychology: Investigating Human Behavior - Feb 18, 2011 by Paul G. Nestor and Russell K. Schutt
- Art beyond Itself: Anthropology for a Society without a Story Line - May 2, 2014 by Néstor García Canclini and David Frye
- Hybrid Cultures: Strategies for Entering and Leaving Modernity - Dec 15, 2005 by Nestor Garcia Canclini and Christopher L. Chiappari
- Writing Is My Drink: A Writer's Story of Finding Her Voice (and a Guide to How You Can Too) - Nov 5, 2013 by Theo Pauline Nestor
- How to Sleep Alone in a King-Size Bed: A Memoir of Starting Over - Feb 3, 2009 by Theo Pauline Nestor
- Consumers and Citizens: Globalization and Multicultural Conflicts (Cultural Studies of the Americas, Vol. 6) - Apr 2001 by Nestor Garca Canclini and George Yudice
- Guatemala-U.S. Migration: Transforming Regions - Jan 5, 2015 by Susanne Jonas and Nestor Rodríguez
Movies about Nestor:
- The Year Without a Santa Claus2007 Unrated
- Life And Adventures Of Santa Claus/Nestor The Christmas Donkey1985 NR
- Nestor the Long Eared Christmas Donkey1977 NR by Roger Miller and Brenda Vaccaro
- Los Terricolas De Nestor Daniel: En Concierto2004 NR
- Masters Of Capoeira, Volume 1: Mestre Acordeon Hosts Mestre Nestor Capoeira2005
- Nestor Burma : 15 - Nestor court la poupée
- Nestor Burma : 2 - Les cadavres de la plaine Monceau
- NESTOR BURMA:brouillard au pont de tolbiac
- ALICIA FIURI/NESTOR SPADA : LOS BAILES FLAMENCOS-SEVILLANAS2007
- Nestor Burma : 5 - Le soleil naît derrière le Louvre
Wiki information Nestor:
- Néstor Kirchner
- Politician, Deceased Person, Film actor, Topic, Identity, Organization founder, Family member, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Topic
Néstor Carlos Kirchner was an Argentine politician who served as President of Argentina from 25 May 2003 until 10 December 2007. Previously, he was Governor of Santa Cruz Province since 10 December 1991. He briefly served as Secretary General of the...
- Book Character, Film character, Fictional Character, Name source
In Greek mythology, Nestor of Gerenia was the son of Neleus and Chloris and the King of Pylos. He became king after Heracles killed Neleus and all of Nestor's siblings. His wife was either Eurydice or Anaxibia; their children included Peisistratus,...
- Daniel Nestor
- Tennis Player, Athlete, Tennis Tournament Champion, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Person, Identity
Daniel Mark Nestor CM is a Canadian professional tennis player from Toronto, Ontario. He is one of the foremost doubles players in tennis history due to his longevity and continued success at the top of the men's game. As of August 2015, he is tenth...
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
The genus Nestor is one of two genera of the parrot family Nestoridae. Together with the kakapo in the family Strigopidae, they form the parrot superfamily Strigopoidea. The genus Nestor contains two extant parrot species from New Zealand and two...
- Nestor Carbonell
- Actor, Award Winner, Film writer, Award Nominee, Film actor, Influence Node, Person, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor
Nestor Gastón Carbonell is an American actor, known for portraying Richard Alpert in ABC's drama Lost and Mayor Anthony Garcia in the films The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. He is also known for his role on the sitcom Suddenly Susan and his...
- Nestor Makhno
- Politician, Deceased Person, Inventor, Person, Influence Node
Nestor Ivanovych Makhno or Bat'ko Makhno was a Ukrainian anarcho-communist revolutionary and the commander of an independent anarchist army in Ukraine during the Russian Civil War of 1917-1922. As commander of the Revolutionary Insurrectionary Army...
- Nestor the Chronicler
- Monk, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Saint Nestor the Chronicler was the reputed author of the Primary Chronicle, Life of the Venerable Theodosius of the Kiev Caves, Life of the Holy Passion Bearers, Boris and Gleb, and of the so-called Reading. Nestor was a monk of the Monastery of the...
- Eurodance Artist, Composer, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Film music contributor, Musician, Featured artist, Broadcast Artist, TV Actor, Award Winner
Haddaway is a film score composer.
- Film character, Book Character, Fictional Character
Nestor is a fictional character in The Adventures of Tintin, the comics series by Belgian cartoonist Hergé. He is the long-suffering butler of Marlinspike Hall. Nestor is the epitome of a butler of French society. Noble, loyal, always the domestic...
- Néstor Almendros
- Cinematographer, Film cinematographer, Deceased Person, Author, Award Winner, Person, Film art director, Film actor, Film director, Award Nominee
Néstor Almendros Cuyás A.S.C. was an Oscar-winning Spanish cinematographer. One of the highest appraised contemporary cinematographers, "Almendros was an artist of deep integrity, who believed the most beautiful light was natural light...he will...