Meaning : From the church of St. Newelina, From The Church Of St. Newelina,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Newlyn:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Newlyn:
- Celtic Meaning: The name Newlyn is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Newlyn is: From the new spring.
Expression information Newlyn:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Newlyn:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Newlyn:
- Chuggie the Newlyn by Generation Jones from the Album Brand New Beggars
- Grace (Version 4 by David Newlyn) by The Mint from the Album Glued, Stapled, Remixed
- An Hwyseth / Plethen Newlyn by Iona from the Album Back to Our Roots
- An Hwyseth / Plethyn Newlyn by Iona from the Album Branching Out
- Man Of Newlyn Town by Martin Carthy, Dave Swarbrick from the Album Both Ears And The Tail
- Move To Newlyn by The Subways from the Album All Or Nothing (Standard)
- Newlyn by Brenda Wootton from the Album La grande cornouaillaise, vol. 2
- Newlyn by Nôze from the Album EP1
- Newlyn Reel by Threepenny Bit from the Album Something...
- Newlyn Town by Martin Carthy With Dave Swarbrick from the Album Second Album
Books about Newlyn:
- Lean Green and Healthy: A fad-free lifestyle manual for not just losing weight, but also gaining health. - Sep 27, 2015 by Lyndal Parker-Newlyn
- Shining Sands: Artists in Newlyn and St. Ives 1880-1930 - Jan 18, 1995 by Tom Cross
- William and Dorothy Wordsworth: 'All in each other' - Dec 1, 2013 by Lucy Newlyn
- The Cambridge Companion to Coleridge (Cambridge Companions to Literature) - Nov 18, 2002 by Lucy Newlyn
- Newlyn Copper: Arts & Crafts Copper Work in Newlyn 1890-1915 - Mar 15, 2009 by Daryl Bennett and Colin Pill
- For Love of Captain Jack a Regency Romance & Murder Mystery (The Trevellians' of New-Lyn) - Jul 22, 2014 by Francine Howarth
- Newlyn Flowers: The Floral Works of Dod Procter - Mar 3, 2006 by Averil King
- Earth's Almanac - Jul 1, 2015 by Lucy Newlyn
- Coleridge, Wordsworth and the Language of Allusion (Oxford English Monographs) - May 24, 2001 by Lucy Newlyn
- Branch-Lines - Nov 1, 2014 by Edward Thomas and Guy Cuthbertson
Wiki information Newlyn:
- Cornish Pirates
- Rugby union Team, Organization, Sports Team
The Cornish Pirates are a professional rugby union team who play in the Championship, the second level of the English rugby union pyramid, and are the premier Cornish rugby club. Formerly known as Penzance & Newlyn RFU, the Cornish Pirates play and...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Newlyn is a seaside town and fishing port in southwest Cornwall, England. Newlyn lies on the shore of mounts bay and forms a conurbation with the neighbouring town of Penzance and is part of Penzance civil parish, and is the southernmost town on the...
- Newlyn School
The Newlyn School was an art colony of artists based in or near Newlyn, a fishing village adjacent to Penzance, Cornwall, from the 1880s until the early twentieth century. The establishment of the Newlyn School was reminiscent of the Barbizon School...
- Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Newlyn, Victoria is a town in Shire of Hepburn, west-central Victoria, Australia. It is located 27 kilometres northeast of Ballarat and 124 kilometres northwest of Melbourne. It is 452 metres above sea level. The town of Newlyn in the Central...
- Newlyn Copper
Newlyn Copper was a class of arts and crafts copperware originating in Newlyn in Cornwall.
- St Newlyn East
- Dated location, English civil parish, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
St Newlyn East is a civil parish and village in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. The village is situated approximately three miles south of Newquay. The name St Newlyn East is locally abbreviated to Newlyn East. The parish is named after the patron...
- Newlyn Art Gallery
- Location, Tourist attraction, Structure, Exhibition venue, Project focus, Museum
Newlyn Art Gallery is a contemporary art gallery located in Newlyn, Cornwall, UK. Opened in 1895, designed by James Hicks of Redruth and financed by John Passmore Edwards the gallery was conceived as a home and exhibition venue for the Newlyn School...
- David Newlyn
- Musical Artist, Person, Musician
- Newlyn riots
The Newlyn riots were a major civil disturbance that occurred in Newlyn, Cornwall, UK on the three days beginning 18 May 1896; it arose from the local fishery and the trade in fish.
- Lucy Newlyn
- Person, Author